Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Official Forum Rules - New Members Please Read!

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Official Forum Rules - New Members Please Read!

Postby Winston » January 16th, 2012, 11:39 am

To all new members:

Welcome to the Happier Abroad Forum. If you are new here and have questions about the basic operations of the forum, you may see this Help Guide.

Although this is generally a free speech open forum, there are some basic common sense rules that we need to establish here.

Official Forum Rules

1. No posting of images with nudity or adult content, except in the private NSFW section. This includes semi-nudity, such as close ups of cleavage, private parts, see through nipples, or strategically covered nipples and private parts.

We have no moral problems with them, but they are flagged by one of our advertisers, Google, and are also not safe for those browsing this forum from work. Plus such pictures get us blocked in certain countries, public library terminals, and family safe filters.

2. No posting pictures of anything excessively obscene, graphically disturbing or revolting. We are not here to repel people or gross them out.

3. No unduly disruptive behavior that would cause us to lose other members.

4. No harassment or unnecessary hostility toward other members without valid cause.

5. No lying or spreading of blatantly false information with an intent to deceive. No fraudulent activity.

6. Posting links is permissible as long as they are useful and relevant to the discussion. No spam links by hired internet marketing contractors.

Three Strike Rule

- Any abuse or violation of the above will result in a warning, or first strike. (except for #6 since spam and spammers will be immediately removed)
- A second infraction will result in a temporary ban. The duration will be determined by the moderator.
- A third violation will result in a permanent ban. Permanent bans can be appealed, but only for valid reasons, which will be evaluated by moderators.

Hope all that is clear.

Happy posting,
Happier Abroad Admin
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Official Forum Rules - New Members Please Read!

Postby Winston » August 16th, 2016, 10:40 am

New forum rule: No creation of heckling, bullying or ridiculing threads about other forum members

Please do not post new threads with the purpose of heckling others, such as putting their name in the title of the thread to bash them, ridicule them, bully them or bait them in a mean spirited manner.

The thing is, heckling threads create internal drama and in fighting among the boys here. No captain of any ship wants in fighting among their crew. It doesn't make a good team or brotherhood. It also wastes lots of energy and time too, to squabble over personal affairs like this. We are supposed to debate and discuss issues here, not attack others.

Violators will receive temporary bans, which will increase in duration each time, until eventually it results in a permanent ban if the user incurs too many violations.

Thanks.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Announcements