Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Interview with Winston and Steve by Mark Davis!

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon » March 23rd, 2012, 3:38 am

Winston, great job on cleaning up the collage. It looks a lot nicer now. This shows that these countries do have plenty of friendly, approachable women out on the streets on any normal day.

To me, the Tijuana, Mexico photos were the biggest embarrassment (no need to explain). Those gave a really bad image for Asian men in Latin America. It would be nice if you had posed with ordinary Mexican women out on the streets like in the Eastern Europe photos.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 23rd, 2012, 9:10 am

Thanks. Well I've removed those Mexico photos in Tijuana. Steve also told me that it made a bad impression as well.

When you show photos of girls in a bar or nightclub though, how do people know whether they are just regular girls at a club, or prostitutes? How do they tell?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 » March 23rd, 2012, 11:59 pm

You can sense it! Its the ladies demeanor, how they dress. Its pretty easy to tell in most cases.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » March 28th, 2012, 3:15 am

Winston wrote:Well it wasn't ready yet cause Mark had to edit it first.

Ok well it's ready now. Here is the compelling and informative interview with Steve Neese, archived on Mark's site. Mine will follow.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/steve-neese/

YouTube version:

Wow, I just listened to it and it was awesome! Mark and Steve really hit the nail on the head regarding American women. The evidence Steve has regarding the dismal dating scene for men in America is absolutely incredible! :shock:

I wish Steve, Winston and Mark could get onto main stream tv programs in the US, like the Dr. Phil show, Nightline and cable news programs. More men in America need to hear the facts about the horrible dating scene in the US.

I heard Steve in that interview give a stat, that in the US, between the ages of 21 and 42, there are 15 to 20% more single men than single women. Mark gave a stat that in America, women are hit on by guys (either in person or on facebook) 15 times a day! No wonder why women in the US are so picky about what guys they go out, they have a lot of guys to choose from!

Now I see why women in America have an entitlement complex, they truly believe they are God's gift to men!
:lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » March 31st, 2012, 3:55 am

Winston wrote:Ok well here is my interview with Mark Davis, where I talk about the liberating dating, social and mental health benefits of living and dating overseas:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/wu-webinar-replay/

Let me know what you all think.
I just listened to it and it's very informative. The social and dating scene in the US, is really f***ed up! :shock:

Women in America actually go out of their way to avoid men. This means, they don't make eye contact with men or even acknowledge a man's existence. Last year I read an article that said, a study has shown that out of 200 countries, women in America are ranked number 199 out of 200 as far as being flirtatious with men. :shock:

Isn't it great to live in a country where the women are the second least flirtatious in the world? :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."