Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Interview with Winston and Steve by Mark Davis!

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo » March 18th, 2012, 2:20 pm

i told you a million times winston, change your homepage. the forum is fine (apart from trolls earlier in the year). but make your website more professional, less cluttered and less sleazy.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 18th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Hi folks,
I've been giving it some thought. Technically, there should be a slight net gain in the fan base of this site, if I remove the controversial content which repulses the conservative/Christian/traditional values type of folks. I mean think about it. If less people are repulsed, then we may have more readers stay and become fans and participants.

So I was thinking, what if I just remove the kissing photos and the bar girls from the Photo Collage? That way, it would still serve as a powerful selling piece for this movement, and at the same time, repulse less new visitors, thus resulting in a slight net gain.

What do you think? Does that make sense?

Also consider that if the Photo Collage gives off the impression that this site is about promoting sex tourism/the playboy lifestyle/anti-marriage, then it reflects on all you guys too, because outside people (including those who know you personally who find you affiliated here) will assume that if you are here, then you are in favor of such a lifestyle. They will think that you too, are in favor of "sex without commitment, anti-marriage, and being a playboy with multiple partners". So it carries over to your image too.

What do you think?

But the thing is, if I remove the bar girl photos, that's like half the collage gone. Plus some of those bar girls are really hot and sexy too. Would it be worth it?

Or, I can just have an edited toned down version of the collage, without the bar girls, as our official collage, and have the current one be on a private link that I give only to certain people that I know would like to see it.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 18th, 2012, 4:40 pm

During my interview with Mark, I presented this new key benefit of foreign women and global dating, which I am going to emphasize in my articles from now on. In fact, I've just added it to my new Foreign Women Benefits and Advantages section. Have a look. Isn't it a key point that many don't realize?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ForeignWomen.htm

* Foreign women liberate men psychologically and set them free from insecurity. There is a deeper psychological issue here that is felt by men but not easy to define and put into words. You see, when American males date foreign women, for the first time in their life, they actually feel valued and appreciated for what they are (isn't that what we all want?). This is something guys can't experience in America, where virtually everyone is insecure and trying to mask it, because they do not feel accepted for what they are. This is the essence of true confidence - feeling appreciated and accepted for what you are, not the pseudo fake confidence that is often referred to in West Coast America, and has to be constantly "pumped up" artificially. Thus, there is a huge psychological mental health benefit that foreign women bring as well, which liberates men and sets them free from the constant feeling of insecurity they've had their whole lives in America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » March 18th, 2012, 4:58 pm

Where can I download the webinar?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 19th, 2012, 11:36 am

eurobrat wrote:Where can I download the webinar?
Well it wasn't ready yet cause Mark had to edit it first.

Ok well it's ready now. Here is the compelling and informative interview with Steve Neese, archived on Mark's site. Mine will follow.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/steve-neese/

YouTube version:

lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi » March 19th, 2012, 1:02 pm

Winston wrote:Hi folks,
I've been giving it some thought. Technically, there should be a slight net gain in the fan base of this site, if I remove the controversial content which repulses the conservative/Christian/traditional values type of folks. I mean think about it. If less people are repulsed, then we may have more readers stay and become fans and participants.

So I was thinking, what if I just remove the kissing photos and the bar girls from the Photo Collage? That way, it would still serve as a powerful selling piece for this movement, and at the same time, repulse less new visitors, thus resulting in a slight net gain.

What do you think? Does that make sense?

Also consider that if the Photo Collage gives off the impression that this site is about promoting sex tourism/the playboy lifestyle/anti-marriage, then it reflects on all you guys too, because outside people (including those who know you personally who find you affiliated here) will assume that if you are here, then you are in favor of such a lifestyle. They will think that you too, are in favor of "sex without commitment, anti-marriage, and being a playboy with multiple partners". So it carries over to your image too.

What do you think?

But the thing is, if I remove the bar girl photos, that's like half the collage gone. Plus some of those bar girls are really hot and sexy too. Would it be worth it?

Or, I can just have an edited toned down version of the collage, without the bar girls, as our official collage, and have the current one be on a private link that I give only to certain people that I know would like to see it.

Any thoughts or ideas?
Get rid of all the photos you have in the collages that are of prostitutes. It's common sense that a Western guy can go to poorer countries and acquire cheap P4P, what is not generally accepted is the vast cultural differences that shape how women in these countries regard men and how it can positively affect Western men's dating opportunities. That is the fundamental message and purpose of this site, having pictures of whores plastered around the site severely detracts from that.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » March 19th, 2012, 2:22 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on May 30th, 2013, 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 19th, 2012, 2:50 pm

odbo wrote:i told you a million times winston, change your homepage. the forum is fine (apart from trolls earlier in the year). but make your website more professional, less cluttered and less sleazy.
I already told you, what specific changes are you suggesting to the home page? Space out the content more? Remove stuff? If so, what? Move something? If so, what? I can't consider anything unless you get more specific.

Let us know what you all think of the new interview with Steve that I just posted above!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » March 19th, 2012, 2:57 pm

You need a Content Management System Winston, your building websites the old fashion way.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 20th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Ok well here is my interview with Mark Davis, where I talk about the liberating dating, social and mental health benefits of living and dating overseas:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/wu-webinar-replay/

Let me know what you all think.

Here again is the interview with Steve Neese, where he provides credentialed stats and research that proves that relationships with foreign women are more successful.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/steve-neese/

I've added them both to our interviews page, so you guys can listen to them anytime by going there as well.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php
Last edited by Winston on August 15th, 2014, 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » March 20th, 2012, 4:18 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on May 30th, 2013, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney » March 21st, 2012, 8:12 am

I don't care about the photos of you or any that stuff. If they are too conservative about what's presented on your web site, they can kiss your butt.

I do understand the need to get more users as that makes you more money and helps you with the hosting fees and all that.

Its your call but I am on record saying it doesn't bother me and even the anti-marriage stuff doesn't bother me it just presents some of the negatives that happen in Western Culture around marriage.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 21st, 2012, 10:09 am

Ok I've done it. I've removed the anti-marriage and anti-children articles from the article index. And I've cleaned up the photo collage by removing the kissing photos, slutty photos, and most of the bar girl photos except a few where the "bar environment background" isn't so prominent. But I did leave a few up. How does it look now? Take a look:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

Do you think it is less likely to repulse conservative visitors now?

I've moved the original collage to a private link, to show friends that are interested in it. And I've set the metatags on it to "noindex" so that search engines don't index it.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S » March 21st, 2012, 11:17 am

I think you need to solicit more random pictures of woman from various countries around the world from board members who are willing to allow you to use them on your website. You have too many pictures of the same women and yourself as well as too many in some country sections and just a few for other countries. It looks weird and like you have not visited or obtained enough female solicitation in those countries.

Unless you are willing to get out of your parents basement and start traveling again to obtain new pictures, you need to ask members of this forum to help you expand your online collage.

Anyways, it will look better with other random guys and girls getting along in other countries and you won't look like such a narcissist having just your picture plastered everywhere on your website. Is this website only about you and your supposed female conquests? Or a greater sense to help the common man find the right woman for them overseas? If it's the latter then show pics of other guys having fun and scoring with international women. If its all about you, start traveling more and get some new pictures of yourself with more GRO's, KTV girls, bar whores and occasional random women you may meet in malls, fast food places and downtown areas of cities.

You can always place a black mark over the dudes face or something if he requests not to be shown on your website...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney » March 21st, 2012, 4:55 pm

Parents Basement????

People post sh*t all over on Facebook but don't want to be seen in the same picture with an obvious Slavic, Latina or Asian woman not from Western Society????

These are the sorts of things I don't bow too at all.

Winston is providing a service an an area to communicate with like-minded people.

We're not all the same and that makes it better because my stance on social subjects stand on its own merit compared to Bachelor Life on Steroids and all the money wasted.

If you were in Ecuador, spoke Spanish, paid $200 a month for an apartment rental and paid $15-20 per session to get laid, you would get alot more respect from me....