Winston and Steve on AFA Live Webcast Show!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston and Steve on AFA Live Webcast Show!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
A Foreign Affair, the largest foreign bride agency in America, has invited me and Steve Neese to be on his live video show on April 5! We are preparing for it by putting together some slides on Powerpoint to use. Hope you guys can join us. The link to watch it is at:

http://www.loveme.com/live/

Or you can watch it on my AFA co-brand site at:

http://women.happierabroad.com/live/

It will be sometime in the evening I guess.

You can also see an archive of AFA's past video shows at:

http://women.happierabroad.com/media/shows/index.html

Thanks,
Winston and Steve
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 6:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

What happened to the interview you were supposed to do on voice of reason?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ManInSiam wrote:What happened to the interview you were supposed to do on voice of reason?
I did it, but it hasn't been posted yet. Maybe they are backed up or just want to release their interviews slowly. I'll ask them and check.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ManInSiam wrote:What happened to the interview you were supposed to do on voice of reason?
It's posted now!

http://reasonradionetwork.com/20120319/ ... winston-wu

Btw, you can check out the Powerpoint Presentation I am preparing for the AFA interview at the link below. However, we are only going to use a few slides from it. This presentation will eventually be uploaded as an online slide show intro for new visitors, and also as a video presentation on YouTube.

http://www.happierabroad.com/HappierAbroad.ppsx

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just a reminder everyone, our AFA interview is tomorrow on April 5th at 8:30pm EST. You can watch it on my co-brand site at:

Here is the announcement at the link above:
Next: #075 Apr. 5th, 2012 at 08:30 PM Eastern Time
TOPIC: "The Real Story" - International Love vs. Domestic Love: A Documented Point by Point Comparison
Independent international dating experts and researchers Winston Wu and Steve Neese join host John Adams for an in-depth discussion of the numerous aspects of international dating, relationships and marriages. In addition to the discussion itself, Winston and Steve will present some very interesting credentialed research and statistics and make some compelling comparisons. It's going to be a don't miss show with some fantastic insight into the world of international love and even relationships in general. ALWAYS MORE PRIZES!!
Our video PRELUDE normally begins about 08:10 PM Eastern, 05:10 Pacific Time
Hope you guys can join us.

Winston and Steve

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did anyone see us on the AFA show today? It went great. However, it was kind of funny and eclectic, because it was like Steve and me were talking about serious intellectual stuff for 30 minutes, and then there was a 15 minute break with videos of foreign women in bikinis and giveaway prizes to the callers, like a game show. It was an entertaining mix for sure, of seriousness and fun. lol

When it's archived, I'll let you all know.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Our AFA show is archived! Here's the link:

http://women.happierabroad.com/media/sh ... o_075.html

Lots of eye candy is in it, so don't get too distracted. lol

Description:

AFA Live Dating Video Recorded: Apr 5th, 2012
Topic: "The Real Story" - International Love vs. Domestic Love:
A Documented Point by Point Comparison

Independent international dating experts and researchers Winston Wu and Steve Neese join host John Adams for an in-depth discussion of the numerous aspects of international dating, relationships and marriages. In addition to the discussion itself, Winston and Steve present some very interesting credentialed research and statistics and make some compelling comparisons. A don't miss show with some fantastic insight into the world of international love and relationships in general. MORE PRIZE WINNERS! (1 hr 20 min)

Download link:

http://women.happierabroad.com/media/vi ... ow_075.mp4

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Our AFA show is archived! Here's the link:

http://women.happierabroad.com/media/sh ... o_075.html
I just listened to it and it was pretty informative. It's nice that your message is getting out and your being interviewed on various programs. Now, it would be great if a popular American radio or tv program would interview you and Steve.

I would love to see you guys on Dr. Phil, Nightline, 20/20, 60 minutes or any cable news program. This way you would reach millions of men in the US who don't know that there are better dating options abroad. These men would also find out that they are not alone in the lonley dating scene in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wish. lol. But we can start by getting on Tom Leykis' Show. I've emailed him but he doesn't respond. If any of you want to try to convince him to have us on, here is his email address:

tom@blowmeuptom.com

The AFA show was fun though, and had a more professional setting with the video part and all. It definitely helps make us look more credible in a more commercial setting.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, you can participate in future AFA shows every Thursday night at 8:30 EST. There will be FREE prize giveaways for the callers. The link to listen next Thursday is:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. Someone uploaded the video of me and Steve's appearance on AFA's live video show on YouTube. Here's the link.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just did another video interview with AFA, but this time in person at their studio here in Phoenix.

Budd Patterson and I did a video discussion about the social, psychological and dating benefits overseas. I brought a deeper perspective to their usual content, which they appreciated and agreed with.

Their video editor guy is going to try to include some clips of my interactions with girls in Russia in it too, to back up what I say with proof. This should be a good one. You guys will love it. I'll let you know when it's posted on their website.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston and Steve on AFA Live Webcast Show!

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

AFA's live webcast shows are now hosted on Happier Abroad. The show now runs 4 or 5 times a week and prizes are given away to callers. You can see the shows here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/liveshows.php

When the show is not in session, a copy of the last show will be available there for you to watch.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston and Steve on AFA Live Webcast Show!

Post by Winston »

Our interview on AFA Live webcast is back online.