Please don't post hate speech on our Facebook Group

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Please don't post hate speech on our Facebook Group

Post by Winston »

I had to remove a few members in our FB group cause they wouldn't stop posting hate speech, which could get our group in trouble and get us reported. See my announcement here:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/86597977757/
Winston Wu
Alright, well Michael Coyler wouldn't stop posting hate speech with inappropriate language, so I had to remove him from the group. Please, the rest of you, stop posting hate speech and making this into a war zone. This is supposed to be for intelligent constructive discussions and sharing!

I just removed Jason Smith too. You guys, don't use our FB group for a war zone or to post hate speech. You could get us in trouble for that, as it's against FB rules. Sorry I had to do this. If you want to continue posting hate speech, you can use my HA Forum. Just go register there and post whatever you want, as long as it's not illegal. Thanks. index.php
So like I said, if you need to rant and post angry hate speech, use this forum, not the FB group. Truth is unrestricted here, as long as it's not illegal. I run this forum like a Libertarian government. I hate imposing rules on people, unless I have to.

Maybe I should appoint a moderator to our FB group? But then again, we could end up with another control freak who bans innocent people. lol
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Please don't post hate speech on our Facebook Group

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
If you want to continue posting hate speech, you can use my HA Forum. Just go register there and post whatever you want, as long as it's not illegal. Thanks. index.php
So like I said, if you need to rant and post angry hate speech, use this forum, not the FB group. Truth is unrestricted here, as long as it's not illegal. I run this forum like a Libertarian government. I hate imposing rules on people, unless I have to.

Maybe I should appoint a moderator to our FB group? But then again, we could end up with another control freak who bans innocent people. lol
Really, really appreciate your stance, Winston.