Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 1:41 pm
Of course, once the FBI goes through the flat earth posts, they will not want to waste more of their time with a bunch of goofballs.
I'm happy to be of service to the site in deflecting the gendarmes. But I'd think that initial conclusions of the FBI, especially observing current topics such as Dear Leader singing, would be that we are a cult of personality, in thrall to Master Wu.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

fschmidt wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 1:48 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 1:41 pm
Exactly what problem was solved by banning CE?
To prevent him from getting into more arguments, inspiring him to cause more trouble.

To clearly draw the line on what is unacceptable behavior here.
gsjackson - Stop being an idiot. Just stop.

I gotta give fschmidt the dub here. I never thought I'd say this but I agree with his banning of CE, and not just for reasons not related to the FBI threat. CE wasn't bright, but he'd actually be stupid and somewhat hypocritical if he reported Cornboy. Search his history and you'll find him mentioning he frequently cavorts with Eastern European girls who would be called jailbait in the west (his own admission, folks). I'm not defending Corny, but if you're going to report him for going after minors, make sure you report yourself as well. Don't threaten one person and then brag about doing the same thing in another thread.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 1:58 pm
CE wasn't bright, but he'd actually be stupid and somewhat hypocritical if he reported Cornboy. Search his history and you'll find him mentioning he frequently cavorts with Eastern European girls who would be called jailbait in the west (his own admission, folks).
Really? In that case, unlike me, he literally admitted to committing felonies under US law, as you recently pointed out. Maybe someone should report him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Blacktee will be banned for committing deliberate fraud in this thread. And because he is PAG too, who is a previous banned member, huckster and con man.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=37344
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate contacted me. He asked to be unbanned. I told him that that might be possible if he's willing to apologize to @Cornfed for what he did and apologize for crossing the line. What do you all think? Should we let him return here if he is willing to apologize? He is a very intellectual poster and astute freethinker. @Rock says he's in the top 5 percent of blacks in terms of intellect. @fschmidt what do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 2:30 pm
Contrarian Expatriate contacted me. He asked to be unbanned. I told him that that might be possible if he's willing to apologize to @Cornfed for what he did and apologize for crossing the line. What do you all think? Should we let him return here if he is willing to apologize? He is a very intellectual poster and astute freethinker. @Rock says he's in the top 5 percent of blacks in terms of intellect. @fschmidt what do you think?
If he apologizes, then I am fine with unbanning him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes but the problem is that the male ego is very stubborn. Men do not like to admit that they are wrong, even if they know they are wrong. A man's pride doesn't allow him to apologize. CS Lewis, the Christian author, was right about one thing - men hate the pride they see in other men, but they are always blind to the pride in themselves.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok. @Contrarian Expatriate has been unbanned. Let's welcome him back and look forward to his good behavior and intellectual posts. :)

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 5:41 pm
Ok. @Contrarian Expatriate has been unbanned. Let's welcome him back and look forward to his good behavior and intellectual posts. :)
Much appreciated Winston. I'm glad to be back....

I do extend my apologies for taking some of the drama overboard. The bottom line is this forum is about sharing tips and insights about living the best ways we can abroad. So my participating in that aspect is the most rewarding part of the site. Right now I'm in Baku, and I'll be in Kiev, Bishkek, Almaty, Tokyo and possibly Dubai in the coming months. Hopefully I can share some new info that the fellow world travelers find useful.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome back CE. Look forward to seeing some of your posts and trip reports and insights. We all missed you here. :) Corned probably misses you too, though he is too proud to admit it. lol

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 9:31 pm
Right now I'm in Baku, and I'll be in Kiev, Bishkek, Almaty, Tokyo and possibly Dubai in the coming months. Hopefully I can share some new info that the fellow world travelers find useful.
Welcome back,
send me a PM and let me know when you are in Tokyo.

I am now still in Pattaya, but back to Tokyo around middle of August.

Best regards...
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I never knew CE got banned. I did notice him missing though. In all honesty I thought he embarked on a whirlwind romance, tied the knot and was immensely enjoying married life in Belarus or someplace like that and was too besotted with her to post on the forum anymore :mrgreen: .
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 5:06 am
I never knew CE got banned. I did notice him missing though. In all honesty I thought he embarked on a whirlwind romance, tied the knot and was immensely enjoying married life in Belarus or someplace like that and was too besotted with her to post on the forum anymore :mrgreen: .
:shock:
I think you know I'd prefer death to that benighted existence...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Welcome back to CE, and let's all resolve to leave the gendarmes out of any future disputes.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

gsjackson wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 11:22 am
Welcome back CE, and let's all resolve to leave the gendarmes out of any future disputes.
Much appreciated and fair enough....