Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Yohan » October 24th, 2018, 8:25 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 7:15 pm
@Yohan Just because someone lives in Asia or wherever doesn't mean they can not disguise their IP to make it look like they are somewhere else. Winston may be right. This person "Daddy Wu" knows Winston.
Yes, this might be true that this person knows Winston, also the real IP might be hidden. I do not deny that.

However unlike Winston and you too, I doubt that 'Daddy Wu' and 'Rock' are the same person.

For example 'Daddy Wu' was calling on me in this forum in Chinese, writing:
不知道,不过你可以亲我的屁屁 !
没有人关心你的想法!
which might mean (I am not a Chinese speaker, but I can read a lot of Chinese characters as I am fairly good in spoken and written Japanese)
I don't know, but you can kiss my ass!
No one cares about your thoughts.

Why should 'Rock' do that to me? This writing style does not fit Rock's personality, just my impression.

I think, Winston should go ahead and really should do something about. - Please Winston, clean up your forum and delete all comments from IDs like DaddyWu, OldManWu and similar ridiculous nicks and sockpuppets and delete their profiles to finally finish with this annoying nonsense.
Post by Winston » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Daddy Wu has been banned. For trying to impersonate my parents and making annoying useless statements to tease me and satirize me. And for ignoring warnings about it. Please don't come back again and pretend to be my advisor. I never appointed you to any advisory position. You are a kook. And you have no logical purpose here.

Rock, why were you trying to get me to believe that that nutcase was my dad? My dad doesn't talk like that. And he doesn't post from proxys with different IP addresses. Do you get off rock from endorsing falsities? Lol. Does it tickle your funny bone? Lol
And why is a person still able to post as 'Daddy Wu'? I was thinking this user-ID has been banned.

However to make it clear, it is NOT my forum, and Winston has to deal with it. I merely post here my opinion. Up to the Admin what to do...

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » October 25th, 2018, 1:19 am

No, no, Winston needs a foil who tries to ground him from his flights of fancy. Daddy Wu is perfect. I think it's a great comedy duo.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » October 25th, 2018, 1:26 am

gsjackson wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 1:19 am
No, no, Winston needs a foil who tries to ground him from his flights of fancy. Daddy Wu is perfect. I think it's a great comedy duo.
I agree. One of the unique things that adds character to this forum is people making fun of Winston, and Daddy Wu's posts are funny. He should stay.