Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Yohan »

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 11:15 am
@Yohan Just because someone lives in Asia or wherever doesn't mean they can not disguise their IP to make it look like they are somewhere else. Winston may be right. This person "Daddy Wu" knows Winston.
Yes, this might be true that this person knows Winston, also the real IP might be hidden. I do not deny that.

However unlike Winston and you too, I doubt that 'Daddy Wu' and 'Rock' are the same person.

For example 'Daddy Wu' was calling on me in this forum in Chinese, writing:
不知道,不过你可以亲我的屁屁 !
没有人关心你的想法!
which might mean (I am not a Chinese speaker, but I can read a lot of Chinese characters as I am fairly good in spoken and written Japanese)
I don't know, but you can kiss my ass!
No one cares about your thoughts.

Why should 'Rock' do that to me? This writing style does not fit Rock's personality, just my impression.

I think, Winston should go ahead and really should do something about. - Please Winston, clean up your forum and delete all comments from IDs like DaddyWu, OldManWu and similar ridiculous nicks and sockpuppets and delete their profiles to finally finish with this annoying nonsense.
Post by Winston » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:09 pm

Daddy Wu has been banned. For trying to impersonate my parents and making annoying useless statements to tease me and satirize me. And for ignoring warnings about it. Please don't come back again and pretend to be my advisor. I never appointed you to any advisory position. You are a kook. And you have no logical purpose here.

Rock, why were you trying to get me to believe that that nutcase was my dad? My dad doesn't talk like that. And he doesn't post from proxys with different IP addresses. Do you get off rock from endorsing falsities? Lol. Does it tickle your funny bone? Lol
And why is a person still able to post as 'Daddy Wu'? I was thinking this user-ID has been banned.

However to make it clear, it is NOT my forum, and Winston has to deal with it. I merely post here my opinion. Up to the Admin what to do...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

No, no, Winston needs a foil who tries to ground him from his flights of fancy. Daddy Wu is perfect. I think it's a great comedy duo.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 5:19 pm
No, no, Winston needs a foil who tries to ground him from his flights of fancy. Daddy Wu is perfect. I think it's a great comedy duo.
I agree. One of the unique things that adds character to this forum is people making fun of Winston, and Daddy Wu's posts are funny. He should stay.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement to @Contrarian Expatriate:

I've been receiving complaints about you insulting and slandering people's wives here just because you are anti-marriage. And that it has gone too far, and been too frequent of an occurrence. I think I would have to agree. Plus, there is no way you can know for sure that someone's wife, whom you do not even know, is faithful or not, or is a virgin or not, etc. These are total strangers, so it's presumptuous for you to know for sure if two people you don't even know are faithful to each other, just because you have a bias against marriage and a cynical attitude. So can you please stop insulting people's wives and marriages, such as MrMan?

Members like him have a right to post here without their wives being attacked and insulted repeatedly without provocation and without evidence. There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion CE, but it seems this has gone over the line, especially since you are not omniscient and not in a position to know stuff about total strangers, which is presumptuous, I agree. If you are skeptical toward someone's marriage, you can ask critical questions about it in an honest inquisitive manner, but insulting them with accusations is a bit crossing over the line and bad behavior too.

Also, the board here called "Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only" is only for marriage minded members, not for anti-marriage folks like you. So can you please not post there anymore? It was set up for marriage minded bride seekers only, who are pro-marriage. I would hate to have to make it a member only board. That goes for the rest of you here too. If you are anti-marriage, please stay out of that board and don't post there.

Thanks for listening CE, and I hope you can continue discussing topics civilly here. You do make a lot of good contributions and great points and intelligent discussions. But please lay off insulting other people's wives or marriages please, and stay off the "marriage minded" board too.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Not a problem, I've had my fun but I do prefer to post on substantive topics instead of going back and forth. But, in fairness, the personal insults have been going both ways and have been just as intense so I do encourage an even-handed approach in the enforcement.

Thanks!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 4:12 pm
Not a problem, I've had my fun but I do prefer to post on substantive topics instead of going back and forth. But, in fairness, the personal insults have been going both ways and have been just as intense so I do encourage an even-handed approach in the enforcement.

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure CE, that if you stop insulting MrMan's wife (and whoever else's wife you've demeaned) that he will stop attacking you too. There's no reason for him to attack you otherwise other than retribution for personal insult to his marriage. I don't think MrMan has any problem with your single life so why would he be equally responsible for this feud? Can you show evidence where he attacked you without provocation and without warrant, which you did not incite?

Moreover CE, consider if you were in the other person's shoes and you had a wife and a happy marriage. How would you feel if someone on the forum kept insulting your wife and making claims about her that he couldn't possibly know? You wouldn't like that either right? So you gotta consider both sides and put yourself in the place of the other too. That way you can clearly see if what you are doing is wrong, if you yourself would not like to be the victim of your own attacks. Remember the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have done unto you." So if you wouldn't like your wife (if you had one) to be attacked, then don't attack others too. Gotta be considerate of others man. It's a basic rule of society and of adult behavior too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 4:12 pm

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure CE, that if you stop insulting MrMan's wife (and whoever else's wife you've demeaned) that he will stop attacking you too. There's no reason for him to attack you otherwise other than retribution for personal insult to his marriage. I don't think MrMan has any problem with your single life so why would he be equally responsible for this feud? Can you show evidence where he attacked you without provocation and without warrant, which you did not incite?

Moreover CE, consider if you were in the other person's shoes and you had a wife and a happy marriage. How would you feel if someone on the forum kept insulting your wife and making claims about her that he couldn't possibly know? You wouldn't like that either right? So you gotta consider both sides and put yourself in the place of the other too. That way you can clearly see if what you are doing is wrong, if you yourself would not like to be the victim of your own attacks. Remember the golden rule "Do unto others as you would have done unto you." So if you wouldn't like your wife (if you had one) to be attacked, then don't attack others too. Gotta be considerate of others man. It's a basic rule of society and of adult behavior too.
That would be an emphatic YES. But in life, certain people like to dish it out, but do not have it in them when they have to take it in return. So I will just leave it at that since the wind has decided to blow in the direction that it has. Just not a big enough thing for me to expend energy on.

I'll just take the feud win and move along to more intellectual topics.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@Winston: Please ban Johnny1975 for spamming. Actually, yick also deserves to be banned but Johnny1975 is the worse of the two because he is now taking their squabble to other people's threads.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

They both should be given a temporary one week ban. Then if they continue their behavior a one month ban. After this if they continue a permanent ban.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I didn't start this you know, HE DID - secondly, he is actually spamming every thread that I am posting in whereas I am posting in his threads only which no one here gives a shite about.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

But he deserves a ban though, I am actually contributing decent posts on threads - he is not. He is 100% spamming.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Quit whining and playing the victim you yellow bellied retard. Didn't your fat, transsexual stubbly mother ever teach you not to start arguments?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 2:44 am
Quit whining and playing the victim you yellow bellied retard.
Which is why you shit out of a meet up instead of playing keyboard hero on here, let me know if you still fancy a smack in the mouth.

We'll have it sorted out in two seconds you fat, four eyed blob.

And it was YOU who started all this you cunt.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Oooooh, I'd love one! The ball's in your court, transboy.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 9:42 am
Oooooh, I'd love one! The ball's in your court, transboy.
Let me tell you something right now....

You're too OLD

You're too SMALL

and you are far too FAT.

You have three or four chins meaning you don't exercise at all, you probably take too many drugs, drink too much, the only exercise you get is surfing the net for indecent images of children - it wouldn't last long.

Now, what I am going to do fat stuff, I am going to send you ONE PM - and you are going to respond with ONE PM back instead of flooding my inbox with your pointless 'hello twat' PM's which means I now have a backlog of your pointless PM's.

Let's get it sorted. :D