Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 2:12 pm
gsjackson wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 1:08 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 1:01 pm
gsjackson wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 12:59 pm
It would be good to see Kradmelder posting again. He seemed to be living well while completely flipping off the establishment
Eh, he was sycophantic to the establishment.
He paid some lip service to the ladder of success because he had made his way up it. But the way he lived was almost off the grid. Even made his own beer. No obeisance whatsoever to our Hebrew overlords.
He was fawningly obedient to our Hebrew masters, believing their rationing system to be an absolutely perfect measure of human virtue. To this end he sent his daughter to medical school (thereby keeping a white man out) on the grounds that being handed money by the Jew system was far more for a female than birthing and raising healthy white children. You can’t get much more on-grid than that. Made his own beer? Lots of us make our own beer.
How many healthy white children are you raising? It seems Kradmelder did not much like you because you blame the Jews for every failure in your life. Kradmelder did not much like Jews, but he was not wasting time making BS excuses for himself. Really, if you evaporated every Jew off the planet tomorrow, the world would still be full of plenty of evil. Really, if your bread does not rise, it is not the Jews fault. If you have weeds in your lawn, it does not mean that your gardener sold out to your ZOG buddies. At some point, things just become parody.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Adama wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 1:49 pm
Winston wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 10:02 am
Who banned Kradmelder? Jamesbond? Why didn't you tell me he was banned? Next time please tell everyone in this thread if you ban a regular member. I just unbanned Kradmelder. He said he has no idea who banned him either. One of his IP's was banned too.

Also what happened to Yick? Was he banned too? I don't see him on the ban list.

Next time give them a warning first.

I didn't like anything that either one of them had to say.
??? Kradmelder spoke fondly of you and your principled religious beliefs.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 6:56 pm
How many healthy white children are you raising?
It is quite simple. Most quality white men can’t raise children because the system robs them and uses to money to pay their potential wives not to marry them. It would be as if you wanted to start a small business but the regime stole all your money and payed your potential employees to stay home, and then you were blamed for not providing employment. People like Krad could be mitigating the horrible situation by raising their daughters to marry and breed with worthy white men (with worthiness to be decided by their abilities and character rather than how many shekels the Jews hand them) but instead he chose to surrender his daughter to the system. I wonder how many times she has been blacked.
It seems Kradmelder did not much like you because you blame the Jews for every failure in your life. Kradmelder did not much like Jews, but he was not wasting time making BS excuses for himself.
He makes bullshit excuses for the system and blames his countrymen for their own genocide as they one by one are reduced to poverty. It is really a schizophrenic position as he claims not to like the Jews and their negro pets but seems to think they alone in history set up a system that perfectly rewards everyone to the level they cosmically deserve down to the last Rand. I guess it makes him feel better given that he has not been duly reduced to poverty yet.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 2:12 pm
gsjackson wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 1:08 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 1:01 pm
gsjackson wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 12:59 pm
It would be good to see Kradmelder posting again. He seemed to be living well while completely flipping off the establishment
Eh, he was sycophantic to the establishment.
He paid some lip service to the ladder of success because he had made his way up it. But the way he lived was almost off the grid. Even made his own beer. No obeisance whatsoever to our Hebrew overlords.
He was fawningly obedient to our Hebrew masters, believing their rationing system to be an absolutely perfect measure of human virtue. To this end he sent his daughter to medical school (thereby keeping a white man out) on the grounds that being handed money by the Jew system was far more for a female than birthing and raising healthy white children. You can’t get much more on-grid than that. Made his own beer? Lots of us make our own beer.
Warning Cornfed: heresy ahead.

You could make the argument that medicine is a calling, rather than a government-distributed sinecure. As a profession that often involves matters of life or death, arguably it should be open to merit, whether male or female. Yes, there is such a thing as female merit.

A tale of two female doctors. In another thread I talk about going to the emergency room with acute pancreatitis. The woman doctor who caught the case -- an ND, which I assume is a naturopath -- knew only that I had severe upper abdominal pain and was throwing up, which could be a million things. She had it diagnosed and confirmed within an hour and a half, and explained the condition thoroughly to me, including the treatment of giving the digestive enzymes a complete rest for a few days. Her demeanor was pleasant, informative, sympathetic and reassuring. A fine doctor, on the evidence of this episode.

Doctor number two, an osteopath, became the case manager when I was checked in to the hospital. She took it as her business to figure out what caused the condition, though I knew with dead certainty it was caused by taking so many prescription drugs in recent weeks in connection with knee surgery -- a theory she wouldn't even listen to. She was totally incompetent, and basically lied to me to get me to agree to have my gall bladder removed. She should be banned from the practice of medicine, on the evidence of this episode.

I, for one, want all the Doctors Number One in the profession we can get, regardless of gender.

I acknowledge all the problems with integrating women into the workforce. I saw them play out in real time in the civil service, law and academia. A good friend in Tucson, a former Army Ranger, becomes swearing, spitting, raging mad -- and with good reason -- whenever he thinks about standards being lowered to get women into the elite fighting forces. But, contra Corn views, they, like blacks, are fully human, and deserve every opportunity to be happy and fulfilled. Yes, it would be great if more found fulfillment in homemaking, and society and the economy were set up to encourage this rather than discourage it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 8:45 pm

You could make the argument that medicine is a calling, rather than a government-distributed sinecure. As a profession that often involves matters of life or death, arguably it should be open to merit, whether male or female. Yes, there is such a thing as female merit.
Most female doctors have no intention of working 60+ hours a week for 50 years and then dying shortly after like a man would. They want light duties, undue adulation, casual sex and then to marry and be supported by a rich man when the mood takes them. In the case of a rare ones that does have such a “calling” then it is all the more reason for her to instead produce and raise as many children as possible, as doing otherwise would cause such a calling to be bred out of existence. Anyway, f**k their “calling”. We are looking at the end of the world as we know it. They need to shut up and do their duty to prevent that.
I, for one, want all the Doctors Number One in the profession we can get, regardless of gender.
So in other words, you want to use current resources for your own selfish purposes at the expenses of destroying the seed crop of future generations. Typical boomer psychopath.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 9:36 pm
gsjackson wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 8:45 pm

Most female doctors have no intention of working 60+ hours a week for 50 years and then dying shortly after like a man would. They want light duties, undue adulation, casual sex and then to marry and be supported by a rich man when the mood takes them. In the case of a rare ones that does have such a “calling” then it is all the more reason for her to instead produce and raise as many children as possible, as doing otherwise would cause such a calling to be bred out of existence. Anyway, f**k their “calling”. We are looking at the end of the world as we know it. They need to shut up and do their duty to prevent that.
So in other words, you want to use current resources for your own selfish purposes at the expenses of destroying the seed crop of future generations. Typical boomer psychopath.
Corn, you're a riot.
Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 7:06 pm
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Who banned Kradmelder? Jamesbond? Why didn't you tell me he was banned? Next time please tell everyone in this thread if you ban a regular member. I just unbanned Kradmelder. He said he has no idea who banned him either. One of his IP's was banned too.

I require no man's approval.

And for example, if someone you knew had bad principles by their own admission (though they do not recognize it somehow due to spiritual blindness) came on to say they approve of your beliefs, although they are not walking in any godliness, would it matter to you if they approved of you?

If a person who practices wickedness and brags about it comes on to say he approves of your beliefs, is that something good? Does it matter? It really is kind of absurd when you think about it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Carnio wrote:
January 3rd, 2018, 2:58 am
Winston wrote:
December 31st, 2017, 10:59 pm
Carnio wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 3:05 am
Is he only temporary Banned?
Or is it a Permanent Ban??
Hard to say. If CE were to apologize and try to reverse what he did and admit to the feds that he filed a false report, then we may consider it. But you know how men are, they are full of pride and never like to admit that they were wrong or apologize, even if they know they were wrong. So there's little chance of that happening. Especially since CE seemed full of pride and arrogance and never apologized for anything.

Who are you? Are you from Krygyzstan? If so, why don't you give us a trip report of it? That's a country where don't hear much about. And it's part of the FSU too.
There are many manosphere sites on the web. I have encountered CE on another forum, and I know he is a member of a few others, under the same name. You'll find him.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Adama wrote:
January 3rd, 2018, 7:08 am
gsjackson wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

And for example, if someone you knew had bad principles by their own admission (though they do not recognize it somehow due to spiritual blindness) came on to say they approve of your beliefs, although they are not walking in any godliness, would it matter to you if they approved of you?

If a person who practices wickedness and brags about it comes on to say he approves of your beliefs, is that something good? Does it matter? It really is kind of absurd when you think about it.
What was Kradmelder dong that was so wicked? His language was often colorfully expressed vitriol, but his way of living seemed to be solid, conservative family man, living largely in accordance with Christian principles if not necessarily expressed that way.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
January 3rd, 2018, 8:32 am
What was Kradmelder dong that was so wicked? His language was often colorfully expressed vitriol, but his way of living seemed to be solid, conservative family man, living largely in accordance with Christian principles if not necessarily expressed that way.
Eh, in addition to sending his daughter to med school he was f***ing middle aged divorcees and career hags, thereby enabling their degenerate lifestyle.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
Adama wrote:
January 3rd, 2018, 7:08 am
gsjackson wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

This really isn't the place for me to go expounding on another man's sin. All I am saying is, the words out of certain people's mouths were not to my liking.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

gsjackson wrote:
What was Kradmelder doing that was so wicked? His language was often colorfully expressed vitriol, but his way of living seemed to be solid, conservative family man, living largely in accordance with Christian principles if not necessarily expressed that way.
Kradmelder made many interesting comments and reports about his life in South Africa. Very informative.

Despite I did not agree with him in some points regarding his racism, I had never a dispute with him, as he considered always people of color as humans and not as animals. Not the humans he likes, but still as humans. Humans who are lazy misfits and criminals and you have always to be mistrusting when they show up, but still he considered them as humans.

That's OK for me, nobody shall be forced to be with people you don't like.
It is true that many black people in Africa are unwilling to work anything productive, unwilling to study...
My own experience with many while still working for African countries.

He was never aggressive against me, never used any abusive terms in his comments as far as I know.
I was surprised when I heard he is gone. I was not even sure, if he decided to leave or if he is banned.

I have absolutely no idea why he was banned.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Exactly what problem was solved by banning CE? He can still monitor the site and report anything he wants. (as well as anyone else). Of course, once the FBI goes through the flat earth posts, they will not want to waste more of their time with a bunch of goofballs.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrPeabody wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 1:41 pm
Exactly what problem was solved by banning CE?
To prevent him from getting into more arguments, inspiring him to cause more trouble.

To clearly draw the line on what is unacceptable behavior here.