Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by gsjackson » January 5th, 2018, 10:18 am

MrPeabody wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 10:41 pm
Of course, once the FBI goes through the flat earth posts, they will not want to waste more of their time with a bunch of goofballs.
I'm happy to be of service to the site in deflecting the gendarmes. But I'd think that initial conclusions of the FBI, especially observing current topics such as Dear Leader singing, would be that we are a cult of personality, in thrall to Master Wu.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan » January 11th, 2018, 10:58 pm

fschmidt wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 10:48 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 10:41 pm
Exactly what problem was solved by banning CE?
To prevent him from getting into more arguments, inspiring him to cause more trouble.

To clearly draw the line on what is unacceptable behavior here.
gsjackson - Stop being an idiot. Just stop.

I gotta give fschmidt the dub here. I never thought I'd say this but I agree with his banning of CE, and not just for reasons not related to the FBI threat. CE wasn't bright, but he'd actually be stupid and somewhat hypocritical if he reported Cornboy. Search his history and you'll find him mentioning he frequently cavorts with Eastern European girls who would be called jailbait in the west (his own admission, folks). I'm not defending Corny, but if you're going to report him for going after minors, make sure you report yourself as well. Don't threaten one person and then brag about doing the same thing in another thread.
The Grey Menace.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » January 11th, 2018, 11:21 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:
January 11th, 2018, 10:58 pm
CE wasn't bright, but he'd actually be stupid and somewhat hypocritical if he reported Cornboy. Search his history and you'll find him mentioning he frequently cavorts with Eastern European girls who would be called jailbait in the west (his own admission, folks).
Really? In that case, unlike me, he literally admitted to committing felonies under US law, as you recently pointed out. Maybe someone should report him.