Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

This thread has been created to announce all permanent bans and temporary bans on users who violate the basic forum rules repeatedly and ignore warnings. The list will be updated as necessary.

After the first temporary ban, a second strike will result in a permanent ban. Permanent bans can be appealed, but it is up to the discretion and judgment of moderators on whether to undo them. Usually, they will only be undone if there is a good reason or cause to do so.
Last edited by Winston on October 12th, 2014, 1:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Since Blue Murder ignored the warning that was issued to him to stop the name calling, he is now banned for 3 days.

Here are the two posts he made after his warning which violated the rule:

viewtopic.php?p=83873#83873
viewtopic.php?p=83881#83881
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Blue Murder has now been unbanned.

Blue Murder, welcome back. You have one more strike left. Please stop the petty insults please and focus on the issues. We hope you can stick around and show us your best self.

Thanks.

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Winston, did you not read the PM I sent you of why I'm leaving? If you didn't, I highly suggest you do so. You know I get annoyed when people don't check their messages.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Blue Murder wrote:Winston, did you not read the PM I sent you of why I'm leaving? If you didn't, I highly suggest you do so. You know I get annoyed when people don't check their messages.
Yeah but I still gotta follow the rules and give you a chance, to be fair. What you say to me by PM doesn't change that.

ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Good on you Winston, this forum has improved already.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutsideoftheBox is now banned for 3 days due to his thread attacking BAW here, which was posted after he received his warning:

viewtopic.php?t=14498

He has also been cited for posting nude pics of gay men here: (which have been edited out)

viewtopic.php?p=84689#84689

That's one strike on OutsideoftheBox. Second strike will result in a permanent ban.

BoycottAmericanWomen is also banned for 3 days due to his unduly attack in this post:

viewtopic.php?p=84495#84495

That's one strike on BoycottAmericanWomen after his warning.

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

You still gotta give me a chance, huh? So, you're saying if I break the rules again, you'll delete my account and posts?

Why not save yourself the trouble Winston and just ban/delete me? Like I said, if no one wants me 'round then they shouldn't want my helpful posts 'round either. Stop being lame and just do it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Blue Murder wrote:You still gotta give me a chance, huh? So, you're saying if I break the rules again, you'll delete my account and posts?

Why not save yourself the trouble Winston and just ban/delete me? Like I said, if no one wants me 'round then they shouldn't want my helpful posts 'round either. Stop being lame and just do it.
I won't delete your posts. I will just ban you. It's not your helpful posts that are the issue, it's your petty name calling and insults that have gotten out of hand. Why can't you stop them? If you do, then problem solved.

If you want to ban yourself, then go ahead. I'm going to stick by the policy of two strikes, to be fair and consistent. It's your call. If you can't control your insults, then just ban yourself.

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

You won't delete my posts? No problem. I'll just do it meself. Not my fault you're a moron with numerous personality issues. I can control my insults. I just don't WANT to. There's a difference you know.

Anyway, I'll be getting myself banned in a moment -- after I delete my posts.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alright well it looks like Blue Murder is really asking to be banned. He continued his insults here:

viewtopic.php?t=14501

Examples cited by All that is man:
"Moreover, if your dumbarse knew how to read..."

"There's this thing called ignorance. You should know -- you have it!"

"Read my other posts before you start up, you f***ing moron."

"Have a nice day, idiot."

"Are you shitskins dumb or what?" (<- racial slur / hate speech)

"You're black, are you not? When I say, "I don't allow people who say shit like that to come around me", what registers in that extra-long skull of yours?" (<- racial banter on ethnic physical myth)

"...you're a f***ing moron. You're a weak-minded, self-hating idiot..."

"...you're a insipid twat..."

"...he was calling me a white nationalist something-or-other..." (<- Lies. I have never called him anything of such)
In addition, when I PMed Blue Murder, all he did was flame me with nasty insults and no respect or courtesy at all. He wrote some really nasty PM's to me that were filled with hate and venom. What a nasty fellow.

I guess I have no choice but to ban him. Adios Blue Murder.

I hope BAW and OutsideoftheBox behave better when they come back.

Note: Keep in mind that one insult or name calling does not result in a strike or violation, since those things are natural and normal. It's when it gets excessive and out of hand, that it results in a strike.

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:Alright well it looks like Blue Murder is really asking to be banned. He continued his insults here:

viewtopic.php?t=14501

Examples cited by All that is man:
"Moreover, if your dumbarse knew how to read..."

"There's this thing called ignorance. You should know -- you have it!"

"Read my other posts before you start up, you f***ing moron."

"Have a nice day, idiot."

"Are you shitskins dumb or what?" (<- racial slur / hate speech)

"You're black, are you not? When I say, "I don't allow people who say shit like that to come around me", what registers in that extra-long skull of yours?" (<- racial banter on ethnic physical myth)

"...you're a f***ing moron. You're a weak-minded, self-hating idiot..."

"...you're a insipid twat..."

"...he was calling me a white nationalist something-or-other..." (<- Lies. I have never called him anything of such)
In addition, when I PMed Blue Murder, all he did was flame me with nasty insults and no respect or courtesy at all. He wrote some really nasty PM's to me that were filled with hate and venom. What a nasty fellow.

I guess I have no choice but to ban him. Adios Blue Murder.

I hope BAW and OutsideoftheBox behave better when they come back.

Note: Keep in mind that one insult or name calling does not result in a strike or violation, since those things are natural and normal. It's when it gets excessive and out of hand, that it results in a strike.
Good riddance! Now we don't have to walk on eggshells when we share our opinions. All Blue Murder did was troll, male bash, and harass. I'm not convinced that "he" was even a "he". Blue Murder had all the characteristics of a racist western cunt who can't get a man (all of the male bashing, random despise of all black men, easily proven wrong, resorted to verbal attacks when you respectfully disagreed, insipid hatred toward Peter Andrew Nolan's attempt at HELPING AND EDUCATING MEN, etc). Let's just hope he doesn't start this crap up again when he logs on a OutsideoftheBox or BAW (call me crazy, but I suspect at least TWO of those users are the same exact troll manipulating different IP addresses).

I totally agree with what lavezzi had suggested: With the exception of me, this forum would do well to ban every member who joined in 2012. Good, respectful members are too few and far between. LOL, just a suggestion.

Anyway, let me sum it up by saying: DING DONG the man-hating, keyboard warrior, pill-popping faggot is banned! :D
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BoycottAmericanWomen and OutsideoftheBox have been released from their temporary ban.

Welcome back. You have one more strike left. Please stop the petty insults please and focus on the issues. We hope you can stick around and show us your best selves.

Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Per this sick post of BoycottAmericanWomen:

viewtopic.php?p=86066#86066

And that other one where he made another suicide threat (which was deleted for some reason).

BoycottAmericanWomen is now banned. He was definitely asking for it and those posts above constituted a second strike.

Good riddance. This forum is glad to be rid of another psycho.

The other members here will be glad that I hauled out another trash can bin.

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Winston wrote:Per this sick post of BoycottAmericanWomen:

viewtopic.php?p=86066#86066

And that other one where he made another suicide threat (which was deleted for some reason).

BoycottAmericanWomen is now banned. He was definitely asking for it and those posts above constituted a second strike.

Good riddance. This forum is glad to be rid of another psycho.

The other members here will be glad that I hauled out another trash can bin.
+ 1 Winston, good call!
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!