Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 10:20 am
I've had disagreements with PD too, as I recall. There are some things we are never going to see eye-to-eye on.

I really just don't understand why PD is gone, but a troll such as Darrell is allowed to hang around. PD said plenty of things I've disagreed with over the months and years, but he isn't a troll. He's a long time poster who does contribute. Darrell is a troll who posts nonsense to try to discredit HA.

Why not just bring PD back but both of you agree to a moratorium on that one topic? (Not to shut-down discussion, but I mean agreeing not to talk about it because you both know it will just devolve into insults and fights.)
Didn't you read the above? He said rude, hurtful, cruel things to me. And he kept ruining my day and good mood. And when warned, he refused to stop. And he tried to claim his rude hurtful opinions were facts too, like 2+2=4, which is technically a LIE. Don't you get that? Overall, he's very disrespectful and insensitive to other people's feelings. And doesn't care. A good man would not do that. He would be respectful and sensitive to others feelings, not act like he doesn't care about them. Only a sociopath does that. Do you understand? Plus it's a lie to pretend you can predict things with 100 percent certainty, especially when there's a lot of evidence and trail of data that goes against your predictions. That's technically a lie, not just cruel and insensitive and hurtful.

Do you understand? This is very simple. Why don't you understand it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I’m thinking of quitting the forum, how do I delete my account?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

eurobrat wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 2:08 am
Tell Winston he can't get dates in Europe! :lol:
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I think it's like FB and you can't delete your account.

Are you saying you want all your 2452+ messages deleted? I don't think Winston would do that because you've provided content for this site.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston killed my Italian brother.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Zambales wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 3:34 am
eurobrat wrote:
You win this thread. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 11:26 am
I did not. He asked to be banned in his last post. He also misbehaved and ignored warnings. So in a sense, he committed suicide. Not my fault. You can't blame me for a man's suicide. That would be like blaming me for Anthony Bourdain's suicide.

A smart man would have seen it coming and avoided the trouble. Obviously he's not smart or wise. Instead he stood on the train track and refused to budge when the train approached. Total stupidity. No smarter than Anthony Bourdain.

Are you saying you want to commit suicide with him? Lol. :P

If he would apologize and admit his bad behavior, he may get unbanned. But he isn't smart or wise enough to do that.

Just like a bad kid, if he misbehaves and ignores your warnings, you gotta spank him or deliver penalties. Ask any parent.

Ask @growup. She's a parent. She knows that if a kid misbehaves and won't change, he's got to be spanked or penalized. No way around it.

Btw, Rock says you guys don't know PD and so you guys falsely assume he is sincere and helpful, when he is not like that in reality. Rock knows him in real life and says you guys are mistaken about his sincerity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

growup wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 10:44 pm
Zambales wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 3:34 am
eurobrat wrote:
You win this thread. :lol:
Not exactly. A ban doesn't delete your account or posts. It just disallows you from logging in and posting again. So technically you are wrong. :P

To delete a person's posts creates a huge hole in threads, which looks bad. So I try to avoid it.

HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

eurobrat wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 11:26 am
He's actually ok, he just got exiled for a while like Napoleon :mrgreen:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

You killed my bother.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 7:09 pm
Daddy Wu wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 12:18 pm
Winston! My son!

Daddy grow tired here! Too many strange thing here!

You want Daddy gone??? Ban Daddy!!!

Yes! You hear right! Ban own Daddy!!

You have ban power! All up to you!!

What you think? Answer Daddy!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Who the hell are you? Are you Rock? Your IP seems to be from the SF bay area. Do you know me? Can you give me a clue at least?
Winston! My son!

How you insult own Daddy??!!

Show more respect for elder!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston, Wu Daddy Love Wu. Respect Wu Daddy

On another note, do you think Rock would do that to you?I thought you were friends.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This 'Daddy Wu' clown is NOT Rock.

'Rock' is a serious person, I met him personally a few months ago, and he is not in SF, but he is living in a few countries in Asia.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

@Yohan Just because someone lives in Asia or wherever doesn't mean they can not disguise their IP to make it look like they are somewhere else. Winston may be right. This person "Daddy Wu" knows Winston.