Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

fschmidt wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 12:51 am
I am planning to ban Contrarian Expatriate. See:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36802&e=1&view=unread#p303820

If anyone objects, please let me know.
In this day and age, principled people get banned all the time on YouTube, Twitter, and sites of this kind for doing nothing more than violating the personal biases of some overzealous moderators. It happens and it is not a big deal, especially since there are so many choices and alternatives these days.

If Fschmidt wants to ban me, I'll just start posting in some of the other forums of similar subject matter.

If not, that's ok too. But either way I somehow feel I'll manage to survive the ordeal :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

fschmidt wrote:
Just noticed this thread, about Contrarian Expatriate.

I can say that Cornfed is NOT promoting pedophilia, I never noticed any comment from him encouraging sex with a pre-pubescent child.

He is however open-minded to sex regarding minor-age GIRLS who are clearly past puberty, but are still very young.
Maybe this is because he was living for some years in Asia and is not so prudish orientated like many US-citizens.

I see the problem that Cornfed has a rather nasty way to write his comments, which often also include racist comments.

In return, Contrarian Expatriate is of black race and is a somehow a prudish person and writes angrily back to Cornfed.

----------

My opinion, if you decide to ban Contrarian Expatriate, you should ban Cornfed too.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I do not object. CE has a nasty way of arguing, arguing one believes something one doesn't. He's done it to me repeatedly.

But to be fair, what is the actual criteria for being bound around here.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I would recommend strictly prohibiting any talk of underage women and deleting the posts. Don't even go there. As for CE, he has a compulsive need to make himself look important, so I take anything he says with a grain of salt.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrPeabody wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 2:23 pm
I would recommend strictly prohibiting any talk of underage women and deleting the posts. Don't even go there.
Why prohibit any topic? This forum is full of all kinds of insane beliefs, so why pick on this topic?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fschmidt wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 3:27 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
I would recommend strictly prohibiting any talk of underage women and deleting the posts. Don't even go there.
Why prohibit any topic? This forum is full of all kinds of insane beliefs, so why pick on this topic?
Criminal liability
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 3:44 pm
fschmidt wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
Criminal liability
Stating an opinion on a matter of government policy does not incur criminal liability. If it did, anyone who advocated any change in the law would be in jail.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 7:17 am
My opinion, if you decide to ban Contrarian Expatriate, you should ban Cornfed too.
Say what? CE has made all manner of insulting comments towards me and others and posted other comments that I don’t like, such as saying it is OK for white females to commit bestiality with blacks. I have never said he should be banned for this because it simply represents diversity of opinion on a free speech forum, the same as my posts do. Where he crossed the line was threatening real world consequences simply for posts he disagrees with, which is a direct attack on freedom of speech. We are both making posts people object to, but I am not doing that. That is why he should be banned but I should not.
Last edited by Cornfed on December 24th, 2017, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

fschmidt wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
I agree with Fschmidt.
Why single out only women? What about men?

Considering Japanese law, this is where I am living, any woman and any man under 20 is considered to be a minor age person.
Age of majority is 20 (and not 18 as in many countries worldwide)

This means any talk about women younger than 20 should be prohibited? This does not make any sense.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Since no ban of Cornfed will be taking place (Fschmidt and Cornfed are old friends from the Co-Alpha Reactionary forum) I actually support being banned 100% as I would rather not be part of a forum that finds Cornfed's posts more suitable than mine.

So you can grant me my Christmas gift and ban me now if Corned indeed gets to stay. That in and of itself would speak volumes about the forum.

This was a fun forum, but as the years went on, it went from being simply informative to simply serving as entertainment.

Fschmidt I do have to say when you took over as a moderator, the toxicity of the forum spiked with your selective enforcement and favoratism towards posters like your friend Cornfed. Perhaps Winston should take a look at whether or not you should be removed as a moderator.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 24th, 2017, 9:30 pm
Fschmidt I do have to say when you took over as a moderator, the toxicity of the forum spiked with your selective enforcement and favoratism towards posters like your friend Cornfed. Perhaps Winston should take a look at whether or not you should be removed as a moderator.
You know as well as I do that this is bullshit. If anything, fshmidt has been guilty of the lack of enforcement rather than selective enforcement. You know damn well that you crossed the line by threatening IRL consequences for expressing an opinion - something which I have never done on the forum. You have posted all manner of insults to me, but you know that if I whined to fscmidt about them then, friend or not, he would have told me to go f**k myself, and rightly so. It is because you escalated the situation that you may be being banned. Stop pretending otherwise and own it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

December 24th, 2017, 2:04 am
In this day and age, principled people get banned all the time on YouTube, Twitter, and sites of this kind for doing nothing more than violating the personal biases of some overzealous moderators. It happens and it is not a big deal, especially since there are so many choices and alternatives these days.

If Fschmidt wants to ban me, I'll just start posting in some of the other forums of similar subject matter.

If not, that's ok too. But either way I somehow feel I'll manage to survive the ordeal :)
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

December 24th, 2017, 9:30 pm
So you can grant me my Christmas gift and ban me now if Corned indeed gets to stay.
Done, Contrarian Expatriate has been banned.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I really hate it when people want to use their fake love of children as a reason to oppress someone they hate for no reason.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:

Why? He is a veteran member here and very deep and intellectual. Rock says he's among the top 1 percent of the most intelligent blacks in the world. Usually you never ban anyone, so he must have done something really bad or you have a good reason, right? I can't find the reasons in that thread. Plus it's not a nice thing to do during Christmas. :P Where is your holiday spirit? We are supposed to spread love over the holiday season right? Did he even get a warning first?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne