Please don't post adult/nudity content except in NSFW board!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I had to remove that thread entitled "missing out on prime jailbait" because Google flagged it for inappropriate images.

You guys, I told you, if you are posting borderline images that show a lot of cleavage or buttocks, do it in the NSFW section. Otherwise, it might have to be deleted if flagged.

Note: I can't just move the thread to NSFW after it gets flagged because in the past, when I did that, Google still knew that it was there and then penalized me for it. So I don't take chances with that anymore.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Due to a thread posted by Odbo of naked European girls - which I must have missed when I removed all adult images from this site - Adsense has blocked this site. So I had to remove that thread while I file an appeal.

Please do not post any nude images again. Review the video above to make sure your posts comply with the content guidelines from Google.

From now on, violators will be temporarily banned. This has already caused a lot of trouble. Thanks for your understanding.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, Odbo is still causing trouble a year on! I kind of miss him though.

Is it worth having AdSense on here? Check out the % of your AdSense income that's due to dating (you can see this in the AdSense control panel). If it's like 75%+ then why not just remove it and replace it with more dating offers?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

happy to absorb racial talks in my forum guys. Racial shht is what is keeping the tension high in this forum. The forum has a lot of guys not just interested in expatriation but just want to spew racial venom.

:)
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

You are wasting your time chasing adsense. They are never gonna like your site. More adult dating offers or anastasia should be able to supplement that. There are a few other adult adsense alternative that should pay close.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There is no advertising platform that comes even close to adsense. I've searched for years. Trust me.

Anyway, they are right. I did find more links to adult sites and adult images as well. I just spent hours removing them. Some of them are from years ago. They are unnecessary anyway.

Btw all,

Please do NOT post links to adult sites except in the private NSFW board. Also please do NOT post animated gif's of moving breasts.

I spent hours today removing and moving such content. They were mostly posted by Odbo, Jamesbond and Mr S in threads about models.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I still can't get Adsense reinstated for this site. My appeal was rejected. It keeps saying that it still doesn't comply with program policies. But it only cites the "No adult content" rule, not other infractions.

They are giving me another chance to appeal. But I can't figure out what needs to be removed. They seem to be saying that there's still adult content here. I can't seem to find any more though. Do any of you might know where it is?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the email that Adsense sent me. But where are the adult images that are still on the forum? I can't find them. Can you all try to help?
Hello,
Thank you for submitting an appeal. However, after thoroughly reviewing happierabroad.com and taking your feedback into consideration, we are unable to enable ad serving to your site again at this time, as your site appears to still be in violation.

Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
Sheer or see-through clothing
Lewd or provocative poses
Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

For more information about keeping your content family-safe, please review our program guidelines and these tips from the policy team.

Additionally, you can watch our short animated video & policy refreshers on this topic.

Please take some time to review your site again for compliance. When making changes, please note that the URL mentioned in your policy notification may be just one example and that similar violations may exist on other pages of your website. Appropriate changes must be made across your entire website before ad serving can be enabled on your site again.

If you'd like to have your site reconsidered for participation in the AdSense programme, please review our programme policies and make any necessary changes to your webpages.

Once you've fully resolved any issues with your site, please review this Help Centre article to learn more about how to create a successful appeal.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

That sucks. I had the same happen on a couple of my own sites back in 2012. It really panicked me as I was about to quit my job and really would need that income!

But it turned out I could make more money without AdSense. Again, check your stats and see what % of your AdSense was due to dating offers. If it's over 50% then you should just monetise with dating offers.

And if you embrace the NSFW stuff you might actually get a lot more visitors anyway.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Please don't post adult/nudity content except in NSFW bo

Post by Winston »

I received a warning from Google about one of the lewd images that Taco posted, so I edited it out. Taco et al, please don't post lewd images again.

Here is Google's policy on this:

Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
Sheer or see-through clothing
Lewd or provocative poses
Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

I've sent Taco a PM about this. If anyone sees any other lewd images here, please PM them to me.

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Please don't post adult/nudity content except in NSFW bo

Post by Winston »

This is a warning regarding the following post made by Zionosis:

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=218649#p218649 .

I already told you guys thousands of times, NO STRATEGICALLY COVERED NUDITY IMAGES! I just received a warning from Google about your two images in that post with strategically covered nudity! Strategically covered nudity means to post nude photos with black dots or squares covering the nipples or private parts. DON'T DO THAT! Why did you do it again?! I'm going to start issuing temporary bans on guys who keep doing that and forgetting!

Both Zionosis and Marcos Zeitola will receive warnings for this. Marcos Zeitola didn't post nude photos, but he quoted them in his reply to Zionosis, thereby doubling them in the thread! That makes him just as guilty too, because he should have known better!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Please don't post adult/nudity content except in NSFW board!

Post by Winston »

Are you guys able to see the Google ads banners at the top of the forum under the main banner, and also in the middle of the forum under the first post in each thread? It looks like they have returned again. I can see them. But third party tools and autobots can't see them for some reason. Do you guys all see them? At the top and after the first post in each thread? Also do you see them on every page load or only sometimes?