Happy Halloween! Enjoy the Halloween forum theme!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Ok there's the Halloween theme! Hope you all like it! LOL
I do like it. Nice.

+1

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Should we keep this Halloween theme for a while? Or revert back to the normal template? The colors in this theme are nice and pretty I think. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Halloween is over already so honestly I don't see the point in keeping the theme. I honestly think it should go back to normal.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

***JP*** wrote:Halloween is over already so honestly I don't see the point in keeping the theme. I honestly think it should go back to normal.
Agreed. I prefer the normal template.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Come on guys. Don't you love the pretty colors in this theme? This ought to be our permanent theme huh? lol j/k

Btw, how come no one came trick or treating to my door this year? Did kids stop doing that? If so, why?

I left a bowl of candy on a chair outside, but hardly anyone took any.

I looked outside the window and saw only one family trick or treating.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Happy Halloween! Enjoy the Halloween forum theme!

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I forgot to activate a Halloween theme this year. We do have a new Halloween theme for phpbb3 though. And it looks really nice. Since you guys didn't get to enjoy it, I will activate it now for 24 hours so you can enjoy it at least. Better late than never. Hope you all like it. It's a nice change of colors. :)

Happy belated Halloween!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Hi folks,
I forgot to activate a Halloween theme this year. We do have a new Halloween theme for phpbb3 though. And it looks really nice. Since you guys didn't get to enjoy it, I will activate it now for 24 hours so you can enjoy it at least. Better late than never. Hope you all like it. It's a nice change of colors. :)

Happy belated Halloween!
This Halloween theme does look nice Winston. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't you all love this theme? The orange colors and pumpkins are nice. And the big moon at the top looks soothing and calming. lol

Should we continue to keep it a while longer? lol

Btw, if you don't like this theme, you can go to the mobile theme by clicking the "Switch to Mobile" link at the top. It has a white background theme and works on desktops.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How are you all starting new topics in this Halloween theme? There is no New Topic button in it, and no Reply button either, only a Quote button. Are you using the Mobile theme to do it?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:
Winston wrote:How are you all starting new topics in this Halloween theme? There is no New Topic button in it, and no Reply button either, only a Quote button. Are you using the Mobile theme to do it?
I see both of those buttons still.

Anyway, Halloween is over. How about a Thanksgiving theme with some lighter colors? This theme is getting a bit hard on the eyes.
You are able to see a Reply button and a New Topic button? Where? I don't see them at all.

How is a dark background hard on the eyes? When Apple IIe came out in the 1980's, its black background green text screen was soothing and comfortable on the eyes. Remember?

Ok maybe we can switch back today to the normal theme, and I will leave the Halloween theme active as an alternate theme that you can select in your user control panel, for those who want to keep using it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok we've switched back to the regular theme now.

But if any of you prefer the dark background of the Halloween theme, you can still use it. I've left it active as an option that you can select as your own board style. To select it as your theme, go to your User Control Panel linked above. Under Board Preferences, you will see an option for My Board Style. There you can select the Halloween theme. Then click submit and you will be viewing that theme again. So if any of you prefer it, you can always switch to it.

Here is the link for your User Control Panel.
ucp.php

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Should we do the Halloween forum theme again this year? Or skip it? lol

Didn't you all love it last year? lol

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Happy Halloween everyone! :twisted:

Image Image ImageImage