Winston's interview on TFL with Bill Greathouse

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's interview on TFL with Bill Greathouse

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just did an awesome podcast interview with Bill Greathouse on his TFL radio show. We talked about taboo truths in America such as the lack of social connection, love, friendship, the unfriendliness of women and cliques vs. other countries, etc. It's about an hour long. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBKdU5qVHlQ

After that, Mitchell and I did another interview with Bill for another hour. Here is the link to that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibhyEvhTrpI

Hope you enjoy it.

Winston
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did anyone listen to my interview? If so, what did you think?

I went over a lot of stuff in my newly revised 3 point comparison.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I just listened to some of it.

Many of the same points had been repeated in other interviews. Mitchell was an interesting addition though.

I liked how Bill said "government involvement in the dating scene" at 16:00 in the second video, hehe. :P Also, Winston mentioned how some of his cousins grew cold, distant, and "cool" when they turned into teenagers. Thanks for the tidbit, as the same has happened to people I knew.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

After our interview with TFL, Mitchell did a separate interview with them on his own. Here he is talking to Bill Greathouse of TFL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFWCJ3Zs168

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's interview on TFL with Bill Greathouse

Post by Winston »

Just put up my two interviews on the TFL show with Bill Greathouse. One is with just me and the other is with my friend Mitchell, a Jewish American from the East Coast.