Attn: Forum may be LOCKED today for up to 24 hrs!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Attn: Forum may be LOCKED today for up to 24 hrs!

Post by Winston »

Attention Everyone:

I'm going to change our nameservers to Bluehost sometime today and then migrate the forum database there. When I do this, I will have to lock this forum, or else whatever you post will go onto the old server and be lost. While the forum is locked, the database of the forum will be migrated to Bluehost to make sure that all posts are retained.

After the nameservers are changed, it may take up to 24 hours or more for all the servers in the world to register the change and update to the new server at Bluehost. What this means is that while your server is registering the nameserver change, you may be locked out of the forum for up to 24 hours. It depends on how fast your server updates the nameserver change. For some of you, the lockout may only be for a while, but for others, the lockout could last up to 24 hours or more.

When the forum is locked, I will put a big bold message in red at the top of the forum to explain what's happening.

If the lockout occurs while you are trying to submit a post, then click the Back Button on your browser and then copy and paste your post into a text file to save it to post later.

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
Admin
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne