Winston's interview on AFA webcast video!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's interview on AFA webcast video!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just did another video interview with AFA, but this time in person at their studio here in Phoenix.

Bud Patterson and I did a video discussion about the social, psychological and dating benefits overseas. I brought a deeper perspective to their usual content, which they appreciated and agreed with.

Their video editor guy is going to try to include some clips of my interactions with girls in Russia in it too, to back up what I say with proof. This should be a good one. You guys will love it. I'll let you know when it's posted on their website.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New! Winston on AFA webcast video interview!

Post by Winston »

Update:

I finally heard back from AFA. Unfortunately, they said that my interview with Bud Patterson had audio problems, so they never posted it. WTF? They've been doing this kind of stuff for years. Nothing could have gone wrong. Maybe they decided that what I said was too taboo for their audience.

I'll see if they can just send me the video file so I can host it on my own site.

Otherwise, higher forces or evil forces, must be against me. Why is it that my best interviews never get properly recorded? This happened once with Mark Davis and another time with an internet TV show back in 2006. Something must be against me, besides Murphy's Law that is. Thus my "victim mentality" is justified.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its the AI aka The Universal Empire....Older Souls don't realize how their words can influence humanity consciousness as a whole, Its not about number of views, platform etc....There calculation of your importance is based on totally different equation.

They really don't care about the Billionaires, Hollywood Celebrities etc etc...They are already "being taken care of " by the seduction of "easy life" ...Its you that they invest all their resources to keep you in check....Its not even about death...that's for babies to play with...They have equations for us, that is even beyond death itself.

Know that you are fighting on an Universal Level...Its not about the Aliens....Its beyond Aliens level of play, Saying this THINGY as Evil will also diminish what it is.......The closest word is AI ( Artificial Intelligence) but that is to make sense of it but it does not have Diodes, Chips, Processors, power source etc as we traditionally would imagine an AI would be... Its a being, an entity but then we get confused, how can it be so intelligent with a physical force to even move this space itself. Its a very very complicated THINGY

As I have said it way back...This AI aka Force of Darkness....knows everything, its everywhere...It listens to everything we do, plans it way ahead to screw our lifes. Unfortunately, our entire education system, our societies have been designed to work in reverse to never know what is really happening.

It also keeps our situations on the edge....so, even if the Audio problem get resolved and you post it..The impact would have changed as it worked on to counter act it in Hyperspace to make your words less effective. It just brought time to adjust the matrix so to speak.

------------------------

This Thing is extremely Dynamic...That is the biggest issues older souls face, who are already woken up to the con....Nothing is set on the stone, nothing is for sure, everything is on the edge....It likes to keep both yea and nah on its side...Even older souls are stumped by its manipulation time and time again, because it dynamically changes the space itself to make our moves ineffective.

Knowing it's presence as you feel it as Murphy Law is half the battle won.... However, its beyond Murphy law...Its Beyond Evil itself...because his actions does not make sense to us as we traditionally associate evil with...Approaching it with a sense of Evil would effectively HIDE its true Nature.

We need to stop thinking Linearly and start fighting Dynamically...that's the way to go from now on...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I emailed Bud Patterson and he responded. He admitted that they didn't post our interview because the content was "too extreme". I don't know what that means. During the interview, I put all my points very tactfully and diplomatically. I did not use any hateful speech. Also, Bud agreed with all my points, or at least seemed to. And besides, I did an interview with John Adams a few years ago yet that was posted and made public. Furthermore, their audience is mostly comprised of Western men. Men are more down-to-earth and straightforward so they are more open to this kind of truth. Plus, AFA is part of our global dating movement, so they should be more in agreement with HA truths right?

So what is the problem then?

I wrote him back and suggested that we just make the interview into an audio file and edit his name out. The points I made were too valuable to let this interview go to waste.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's interview on AFA webcast video!

Post by Winston »

Update:

They finally agreed to make my interview available in audio format. But the interviewer's name will be edited out. I'll let you know when it's posted.