New Google Plus Page for HappierAbroad! Please Follow.

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New Google Plus Page for HappierAbroad! Please Follow.

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just created a Google Plus page for HappierAbroad. I'm not sure yet what to do with it yet though. Do I just post updates there regularly and put Google Plus follow buttons on all my sites, and hope it gets shared and promoted around? lol

Anyway, here is the link to it:

https://www.google.com/+happierabroad888

Please go to it and click the Follow button, or Friend us and Share us, or whatever.

Do any of you use Google Plus? If so, let me know if you have any suggestions.

It's kind of a pain to maintain and post updates to Facebook, Twitter, and now Google Plus. I ought to hire someone to do this. Sigh.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Hey Winston perhaps you can tell us why you think everyone should have this important information that some others have contributed here. Do you think people that work for the government should have it like those with fat salaries and retirments courtesy of tax payers. My brother and good friend don't like the advantage that firemen have and wouldn't want them to have this additional advantage. How about the police men ( about 30 of them) standing around in San Francisco at a small anti-war demonstration of abourt 12 people then they arested some including a harmless senior citizen.
Should some arrogant retired cops get this valuable information?
Should IRS workers?
How about other arrogant people that include some bankers and realtors.
How about just jerks and hecklers. We all come across them
Should we all help you help them?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

innovatorsclub wrote:Hey Winston perhaps you can tell us why you think everyone should have this important information that some others have contributed here. Do you think people that work for the government should have it like those with fat salaries and retirments courtesy of tax payers. My brother and good friend don't like the advantage that firemen have and wouldn't want them to have this additional advantage. How about the police men ( about 30 of them) standing around in San Francisco at a small anti-war demonstration of abourt 12 people then they arested some including a harmless senior citizen.
Should some arrogant retired cops get this valuable information?
Should IRS workers?
How about other arrogant people that include some bankers and realtors.
How about just jerks and hecklers. We all come across them
Should we all help you help them?
Strange questions. You're not making sense again. I've already explained all this to you before.

1. I am following my destiny by putting out this information and allowing those meant to find it, to find it. It's part of God's plan, or the universe's plan. You gotta believe in karma too.

Why should I listen to Steve R rather than my destiny and calling? Wouldn't it be stupid to presume that Steve R is wiser than the universe or divine intelligence behind it? lol

2. Truth should be free to all. Those attuned to it will listen. Those not will not. The truth filters out the real unworthy people.

3. The jerks you are talking about, if they vibed with our message and opened their eyes, they would become freethinkers and not conformist assholes and jerks anymore. You didn't think about that.

4. What about all the good people that would benefit from our message? How will they know about thee secret of a better life abroad if no one tells them? Did you consider that?

I mean, sure they will learn about foreign women from sites like AFA and the other foreign bride sites, but they will not know about the benefits and advantages that living abroad will provide. Those sites don't go into that. We are one of the few that do.

5. Also, what about all the guys who go crazy and psycho from lack of dates, such as Elliot Rodgers, who went on a school shooting rampage? And what about all the people who commit suicide because they can't cope with the toxic dysfunctional insane culture of the US? If we can help prevent suicides and mass shootings by providing HOPE and SOLUTIONS to such people, wouldn't that be a good thing? Wouldn't that be worth it? Did you consider that?

6. I make money from web traffic. So I promote this site through social media and other marketing venues. What does your question have to do with our Google Plus page? You are firing pointless shots. What good would it do to be a selfish bastard like you who wants to keep this movement a secret from everybody?

My site is doing good. Why should I change things and ruin everything just because Steve R says so? Why are you so small minded? Are you jealous just because your sites aren't doing well and so you feel a need to attack me and bring me down? If so, that is very toxic and dysfunctional and you should get out of America since it is poisoning you.

7. What makes you and your brother any more special or qualified than anyone else? You aren't exactly saints or angels or charity workers. I know you did some podcasts before. But your brother has done nothing for this movement, nor any kind of charity work. How is he more worthy than any average American guy who serves himself and only cares about himself? How is he any different than an average American guy in general? He doesn't stand out in any way from an average guy. He's not even an intellectual. Just because he's your brother doesn't make him automatically worthy. See how biased and subjective you are? I'm sure glad you don't run the universe.

And besides your podcasts, how are you more worth than anyone else? Just because you're you? lol

Listen up Steve R.

Just because you claim to be awesome doesn't make it so. Most of your bragging isn't supported by any evidence and is way exaggerated.

You keep asking the same illogical questions over and over again. Are you delusional?

Why can't you contribute something of substance to this forum, instead of illogical rants that don't make sense?

Why are you wasting your time in San Francisco too?

Btw, you don't even qualify to join our Expat VIP Forum. LOL. So stop acting like a big shot when you're not. LOL. You act like some kid that needs a spanking. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw everyone, you can also post a review of HappierAbroad on our Google Plus page at this link:

https://plus.google.com/b/1139012454603 ... iews/p/pub

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey all,
Check out my introduction and self-description on my Google Plus About Me page. Is it too self-aggrandizing or pompous? lol

https://plus.google.com/+WinstonWu888/about