The Happier Abroad Discussion Forum is now 8 years old

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Happier Abroad Discussion Forum is now 8 years old

Post by jamesbond »

The Happier Abroad discussion forum was started by Winston on August 18, 2007. Today is the 8 year anniversary of the forum. Thank you Winston for starting this forum! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: The Happier Abroad Discussion Forum is now 8 years old

Post by Johnny1975 »

Hear hear. When I first stumbled across this place I thought it was just about traveling and I wasn't really interested. Then when I realized what it was about I got curious. And now I'm a loser too. I do wish it was busier though.

It's an honour to be the most charismatic member here. That has nothing to do with anything but it needed to be said. Now buy my book. It's in my signature. If you don't buy it I'll stop posting.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Thank you Winston Wu for having found "HAPPIER ABROAD" website and forum!!!!! I really believe the reason this website has lasted as long as it has is because you ask deep questions and talk about issues that neither the mainstream nor even the alternative media dare touch!!! Also, by having this website Winston, you offer a "breath of fresh air" in the mist of our feminist, misandric, and gynocentric society. Not to mention you present an overseas solution (GLOBAL DATING/EXPATRIATE) to aid men to help find happiness (besides the MRA and MGTOW route) I just hope this site continues to grow and gains new members for many more years to come!!! I'm glad I discovered HappierAbroad by the way of youtube.com with the Steve Hoca interviews of Winston on topics ranging from the "THE DATING EPIDEMIC IN AMERICA" to social isolation. Winston, you are an inspiration to many of us guys and offer a ray of hope........PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE THE "RED PILL" AND WAKEN OUT OF THE MATRIX USA"!!!!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:It's the only place I've ever found offering a solution, even though it isn't perfect, as real world solutions tend to be. And I went abroad within 2 years of joining here I think it was. Honestly, it can be a constant struggle. But there's something abroad compared to the nothingness back home. Anyway, thanks Great Leader for taking those steps yourself and then giving us a community for it.
Your welcome OH great Spirit you. :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
icycalm
Freshman Poster

Post by icycalm »

Newbie here, trying to figure out what's up with this place. Someone in my forum mentioned you as an alternative to RVF, plus Greek kamaki posted here for a while, and I love that guy, so here I am.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

icycalm wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:54 pm
Newbie here, trying to figure out what's up with this place. Someone in my forum mentioned you as an alternative to RVF, plus Greek kamaki posted here for a while, and I love that guy, so here I am.
Welcome icycalm. Yes we are a good alternative to RVF. What led you away from there? Yes Greek kamaki posted here for a while.

You can introduce yourself in our introduction board if you'd like.

viewforum.php?f=18
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne