Attn: $10 Offer to you all to help upload my videos to YT!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Attn: $10 Offer to you all to help upload my videos to YT!

Post by Winston »

Attention: I Need Your Help Everyone!

Hi Everyone,
I need your help. My podcasts really need to get on YouTube to reach more people. I know that YouTube tends to take down my videos, but they get taken down less often if they are on other people's channels, not mine. Other controversial people also get their videos taken down too. Even David Icke and Alex Jones get their videos taken down. However, they have many fans that keep uploading them so that they are kept up on YouTube. We need to do the same.

So I need you guys to help. Can you please upload my podcasts to YouTube on your channel? Better to have multiple channels so they are spread out. You can download my podcast files here at this index of files:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/

Just right click and Save As to download the mp3 files. Then add an image or graphic to it in Windows Movie Maker (which is free and came with Windows on your PC) and save as a video file to upload to YouTube. Please make sure to put the name of this site, HappierAbroad.com on it somewhere, either on the image or in the description section on YouTube, or both. Also use some catchy words in the title that will appeal to people too. All this won't take long.

In particular, please upload my "Benefits of going abroad" podcasts, and also the "Benefits and freedoms of China" podcast, which is major and groundbreaking, the first of its kind, which should get a lot of attention. Those are the most important ones.

Offer To Everyone:

As an incentive, for every podcast that you all upload to YouTube from HA, I'll give you 10 dollars each, paid from PayPal. This offer is for everyone here. If you do it, just PM me your PayPal email address along with the link of the videos. But please try to do a good job. Pick a catchy title that will make people want to view it. Avoid using my name on it. Put a link to HappierAbroad.com in the description of the video, and also put the site name on the video itself too if possible, so people will visit this site from it.

PM me if interested in this offer. Here is the index of podcast files again:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/

If you upload multiple podcasts, start with the best ones ok? Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Attn: $10 Offer to Everyone to help upload my videos to

Post by Winston »

Well so far I have one person taking me up on the offer. He is making great videos now to spread our message on YouTube. :) Any others? Anyone else interested?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You really should make lots of videos. I'm surprised you haven't done so.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:You really should make lots of videos. I'm surprised you haven't done so.
I told you already.

1. I don't have the time. Too many tasks to do online. Am way behind by years.

2. I don't have much charisma on video. I have more charisma in writing.

3. YouTube keeps taking down my videos for no reason. I must be blacklisted by them. Or feminist groups keep flagging my videos.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:You really should make lots of videos. I'm surprised you haven't done so.
I told you already.

1. I don't have the time. Too many tasks to do online. Am way behind by years.

2. I don't have much charisma on video. I have more charisma in writing.

3. YouTube keeps taking down my videos for no reason. I must be blacklisted by them. Or feminist groups keep flagging my videos.
Oh come on, I saw that interview with the Dream Connections guy. It wasn't bad. If you're self conscious you could do interviews or talk from behind the camera while you film interesting stuff, or you could do a podcast. Can't you start a new channel? Besides, it doesn't have to be on youtube.

How can you be behind by years? Is all of it important? Maybe you could let some of it go if it isn't.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Attn: $10 Offer to you all to help upload my videos to Y

Post by Winston »

Dan Cilley just uploaded 30 of my podcasts to his channel. Wow. Check it out. He sure put up some attention grabbing titles. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkgq7z ... q-Vcin2kGA

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ive been making lots of videos lately of deep rants and miscellaneous clips. See my channel and new videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8tiC8 ... OVbpNbVEkw