Attn Lurkers: Forum accounts with zero posts will be deleted

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Attn Lurkers: Forum accounts with zero posts will be deleted

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
While pruning forum accounts, I was trying to delete forum accounts over the last two months with zero posts, because they were spam accounts. While doing so, it looks like I accidentally deleted the forum accounts with zero posts before that too, from all the way back to the entire history of this forum. I didn't mean to do that, because I forgot to set it to "after" the date when I did it again, since it's set to "before" the date as default.

Anyway, if you are one of the zero posters whose account was deleted, then please recreate your account again. I hope you didn't lose anything important in your inbox. I guess that's what you get for being a lurker and not posting anything. I don't know if we have any lurkers here who have accounts but don't post. What would be the point of that anyway? To PM people or read new posts and keep track of what you've read? Does anyone here fit that bill? If so, I'm sorry I accidentally deleted your account. I can't find a way to reverse it. So please re-create your account. And I hope you will consider posting something this time, even if it's at least one post. That way your account won't be deleted next time I prune the spam accounts.

Thanks for your attention.

Admin
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Forum accounts with zero posts accidentally deleted

Post by Rock »

Monkro is someone who had an account for PM purposes but I don't believe he ever posted.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Forum accounts with zero posts accidentally deleted

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:Monkro is someone who had an account for PM purposes but I don't believe he ever posted.
Yeah i accidentally deleted him. But i recreated his account and sent him the new password and explained to him what happened.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Forum accounts with zero posts will be deleted

Post by Winston »

Attention all lurkers here:

Just to let you all know, I'm deleting forum accounts with zero posts again. So if any of you are legit users or lurkers and have zero posts, your account may be deleted. To avoid having your account deleted, please at least make one post. I'm doing this because probably all of the forum accounts with zero posts are made by spammers and bots, at least if they were created in the last few months. And there are many of them. They also have links to spam sites in their profile as well.

I know one legit lurker here, Monkro, who has zero posts, so he will be exempted from this "purge". If there are any more legit lurkers here with zero posts, please let me know somehow, either by PM or by email, so I can exempt you as well.

Thanks,
Admin

jaskok
Freshman Poster

Re: Attn Lurkers: Forum accounts with zero posts will be del

Post by jaskok »

Is this count as post???
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Attn Lurkers: Forum accounts with zero posts will be del

Post by Winston »

jaskok wrote:Is this count as post???
Yes. It takes you out of the zero posts category. Are you a lurker?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Attn Lurkers: Forum accounts with zero posts will be deleted

Post by Winston »

Attention everyone:

I just deleted thousands of spam accounts by pruning all users with zero posts. If any of you are lurkers out there with zero posts and your account was deleted by mistake, I apologize. You are free to re-register, but next time please at least submit one legitimate post so your account doesn't get deleted again when I prune thousands of spam accounts and clean out the forum, which I do once in a while. Thanks for your attention.