The forum has been upgraded to phpbb 3.3! Report any issues here.

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The forum has been upgraded to phpbb 3.2! Report any issues here.

Post by Winston »

@Misko_Varesanovic
Ok I just resynchronized all the boards here. Try it again. Edit a duplicate post and submit it and see what happens. Does this bug only work on duplicate posts? What about regular posts?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Hey there Winston,
I hope that this post finds you having an excellent weekend.

Just FYI, there seems to be a problem with the YouTube plugin, which is working inconsistently:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=22707

Also, another user has pointed out the following issue, which I sometimes experience as well:

'Also, it seems that you can't write a fully editable post without having to quote someone.'
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Wow, who designed this website? has anyone looked at this website on mobile phone? the screen is cut in HALF WITH IMAGE!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrLee4u wrote:
February 20th, 2018, 11:45 pm
Wow, who designed this website? has anyone looked at this website on mobile phone? the screen is cut in HALF WITH IMAGE!!
Yeah of course. I told you guys before, the ads are not mobile responsive. You gotta click on the mobile friendly theme link at the top, under the top banner. Then you will get to a theme that's better for your phone.

If anyone knows how to make those banners responsive to mobile screens, let me know.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

I wonder if search engine bots are doing that before they downgrade your site as not mobile friendly
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I just upgraded the forum to phpbb 3.2.2. Sorry that the forum was down for a while. It had to be disabled during the upgrade. Thanks for your patience. Let me know if there are any more problems or issues.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrLee4u wrote:
February 27th, 2018, 4:24 pm
I wonder if search engine bots are doing that before they downgrade your site as not mobile friendly
That's a good question. According to Google tools though my forum is rated as mobile friendly. The forum themes are now responsive to different screens. I think it knows that. However it's probably a good idea to set up a switch that automatically switches all those on a mobile device to the mobile version.

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

I click on the black and green theme but lately it keeps going to the f***ing default. That didnt used to happen.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Master wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 9:26 pm
I click on the black and green theme but lately it keeps going to the f***ing default. That didnt used to happen.
What link are you clicking on to get to the black and green theme? You gotta select it in your UCP under preferences to see it every time.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The forum has been upgraded to phpbb 3.2.8! Report any issues here.

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Sorry that the forum was down a few hours today. I was upgrading it to the latest version from phpbb 3.2.3 to 3.2.8. It was a pain in the butt and things went wrong at first. The upgrade is now complete. I just have to test all the extensions and mods to make sure they are compatible and still work. Let me know if there are any problems, bugs or issues after the upgrade. If there are any, please report them here in this thread. Hopefully everything works ok.

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I just finished installing the latest versions of the extensions and mods on this forum, and re-enabled them. So far they seem to work fine and not cause any crashes or errors. Let me know if there are any problems.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I cannot complain, everything seems to be OK, including the top logo.
I can read everything, formatting is ok, I can post comments...
No topics are missing as far as I can see...
The latest 100 topic do not disappear when using my computer (tower with 2 displays) with windows7-64bit with Opera browser or Google Chrome.
I do not use any social media account like facebook or mobile units, so I cannot comment on such links or apps.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

I'm about to update the forum to phpbb 3.3. While doing so, the board will be disabled. Wish me luck. Hope nothing goes wrong and that the process goes smoothly. After the update I will come back here and let you know. So if you see the board disabled you will know why.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
Sorry that the forum was down a long time yesterday. I was upgrading it from 3.2.8 to 3.3 and a lot of problems occurred. The auto update method didn't work this time, so I had to do a file replacement method, per the instructions here: https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3 ... upgrade32/ . I was hoping I wouldn't have to do it that way because it would erase all the edits and ad codes I installed here, and I'd have to try to redo them, but I had no choice. That's why the forum looks clean and new without any ads or color changes. This is the default blue prosilver theme btw. The blue is a bit bright on the eyes, but that's the default theme. I'll have to figure out how to change the colors again, since this is a different new version.

Anyway, welcome back everyone. Hope the upgrade went well. If there are any problems or issues in this new upgraded forum, please let me know or post it here in this thread.

Thanks,
Admin

Neo
Junior Poster

Re: The forum has been upgraded to phpbb 3.3! Report any issues here.

Post by Neo »

Don't forget the 'View New Posts' button.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.