The forum has been upgraded to phpbb 3.3! Report any issues here.

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: The forum has been upgraded to phpbb 3.2! Report any issues here.

Post by Master »

I can read your mind thats how (THAT IS A PICTURE OF ME).

You dont have to disable bbc. If your a website developer you can add the feature lite (no sig) feature.

Good idea. I'll consider your text vid suggestion.

Thanks for updating to my preference.

Blank lines equal different topics. Instead of double posting I post lines to indicate different subjects. Other than that, accidentental.

Yea I love the black and green. where will I be without it. I actually liked the original theme and didnt want to try it but I gave just one shot and thats all it took. Its very jokerized, it goes well with my style and it makes the site way more creative and likable. It keeps me coming a lot more at my home. Would recommend it to anyone and would suggest you keep the themes coming as I like them very much.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you mean? That joker is you? You put on all that makeup? I thought that was heath ledger. I never said or thought you were good looking. Dream on man.

Why would i want to remove all signatures? No need to do that. Im not a web developer. I just copy and paste stuff. Theres no way to disable only videos in signatures.

Btw your image and video was huge. They took up the whole screen on a desktop. Come on. Get real.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow i just noticed that post titles are allowed to be a lot longer now. I kept typing and it never reached a stop. Perhaps its unlimited? Lol. I dont know. But you guys can definitely write longer post titles now.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw here is your notifications page. You can manage your notifications here too.

ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

New upgrade it's not that great. Still trying to get used to it.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

what is it with that line between the avatar and the post? sometimes its longer sometimes its shorter. I get the point.

And as always upgrades doesnt necessarily mean better but personally I havent compared nor noticed the difference except that I've been using the new theme havent bothered to notice anything else.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

The site navigation menu at the top of the forum has now been restored! :)

And the mailing list sign up form has too, it's under the Search field at the top in the header next to the site description.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New forum feature!

I just installed a similar topics extension to the forum. At the bottom of each topic thread, you will see a box showing 5 related/similar topics to the one you're browsing! :) Hope you all like it!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New forum chat box!

Ok I put up the chat box on the forum. See the forum index page. The shout box is at the bottom. It's like a live chat box. Note that the chat box is only on the index page, which is the forum home page, but not any of the other forum pages. Try it out. Hope you like it. I'll contact Eurobrat on Facebook Messenger about it, since he suggested it.

index.php

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Mobile Theme Update!

I've changed the mobile theme to Elegance, which looks better and more like the colors we have for the Prosilver theme, after I got help from the developer to help fix some bugs in it that conflicted with another plug in. Here is the link to the new mobile theme:

index.php?style=21

You will see the link to it at the top under the banner as "Mobile Friendly Theme", which you can access anytime. From the mobile theme there is a Desktop Theme link at the top that takes you back to the desktop theme. You may also select this Elegance theme as your default theme, if you prefer it, from your UCP in the top right corner. It only has one small banner at the top and is responsive too, so it looks great as a desktop theme as well.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Couple of issues. On my smart phone I have Samsung galaxy s8. Whenever I come to this site view at desk top half the page looks truncated. I have to switch to mobile view but it looks bland. Not to big of fan of the changes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 7:47 am
Couple of issues. On my smart phone I have Samsung galaxy s8. Whenever I come to this site view at desk top half the page looks truncated. I have to switch to mobile view but it looks bland. Not to big of fan of the changes.
Well I know. That's why I had to put up the mobile friendly theme. What's wrong with it? It looks fine to me and is responsive to mobile screens. You tried this one right?

index.php?style=21

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Hey there Winston,
Firstly, I hope that you are doing well, and that you have had an excellent start to 2018.

FYI, there seems to be a new error: when I try to edit a duplicate post, a new post gets posted instead. You can see some examples here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29185&p=304938#p304938

I may be doing something wrong, but I don't think so.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Hey there Winston,
Firstly, I hope that you are doing well, and that you have had an excellent start to 2018.

FYI, there seems to be a new error: when I try to edit a duplicate post, a new post gets posted instead. You can see some examples here:

Thats odd. Ill try to resynchronize all the boards and see if that fixes it. Otherwise ill ask support.

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic »

Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 4:12 am
Misko_Varesanovic wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Hey there Winston,

Thats odd. Ill try to resynchronize all the boards and see if that fixes it. Otherwise ill ask support.
Many thanks, man!