Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

The forum has been upgraded to phpbb 3.2! Report any issues here.

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The forum has been upgraded to phpbb 3.2! Report any issues here.

Post by Winston » January 13th, 2018, 6:37 pm

@Misko_Varesanovic
Ok I just resynchronized all the boards here. Try it again. Edit a duplicate post and submit it and see what happens. Does this bug only work on duplicate posts? What about regular posts?
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Misko_Varesanovic
Freshman Poster

Post by Misko_Varesanovic » February 18th, 2018, 7:44 pm

Hey there Winston,
I hope that this post finds you having an excellent weekend.

Just FYI, there seems to be a problem with the YouTube plugin, which is working inconsistently:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=22707

Also, another user has pointed out the following issue, which I sometimes experience as well:

'Also, it seems that you can't write a fully editable post without having to quote someone.'

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u » February 21st, 2018, 8:45 am

Wow, who designed this website? has anyone looked at this website on mobile phone? the screen is cut in HALF WITH IMAGE!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » February 23rd, 2018, 9:38 pm

MrLee4u wrote:
February 21st, 2018, 8:45 am
Wow, who designed this website? has anyone looked at this website on mobile phone? the screen is cut in HALF WITH IMAGE!!
Yeah of course. I told you guys before, the ads are not mobile responsive. You gotta click on the mobile friendly theme link at the top, under the top banner. Then you will get to a theme that's better for your phone.

If anyone knows how to make those banners responsive to mobile screens, let me know.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u » February 28th, 2018, 1:24 am

I wonder if search engine bots are doing that before they downgrade your site as not mobile friendly