Is our HA Facebook group ruining this forum?

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Is our HA Facebook group ruining this forum?

Post by Winston »

Some think our Facebook group may be ruining this forum. What do you think?

Discussion below:

Brian Mark

Winston Wu, you've ruined your Forum, because more discussion is now on Facebook than your Forum. Facebook is NOT searchable and not conducive to long detailed discussions. What a waste to have a long discussion here, because it will never be found in a few days. Also posting on FB does nothing to build traffic and make you any money. Also FB owns what is written on their site. The content is not yours and they can boot you off anytime they deem your content offensive!

Winston Wu

Brian Mark well my forum is still very active. Come and check the latest active topics. Some prefer facebook. Thats their choice. I can always market the forum to them here. And use this as a marketing platform. Lol

What do u expect i do Brian Mark? Take down this group? Lol. For purely selfish motives? Im not a business man. My mission is to get out the HA message. That's my calling. Profit is a secondary goal. Changing peoples lives is the primary goal. Im not gonna ruin a good group here for selfish motives. Im not an asshole like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Is our HA Facebook group ruining this forum?

Post by WorldTraveler »

Brian Mark: I never said you were an Asshole and I didn't say you should take down your FB. I made a suggestion on how you could direct more traffic to your Forum. I thought you were a deep thinker and the Forum is were deep thinking discussions occur. FB is for likes and attention whoring.

Also you should add a Like button so people can like other people's posts. Also posters can get their attention whoring fix here and not on FB. Other forums have like buttons too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well you guys can help promote our forum in our FB group, by sharing good posts and threads you find interesting with them, by using the FB share button above under the banner in the header. If you do this regularly, it will help draw out FB fans here. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

@Winston are you still doing a HA group on FB?
For me it's always a moral dilemma to use facebook for marketing. Personally, I'd rather people just dump that platform once and for all.