New YouTube videos about this website!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New YouTube videos about this website!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I'm pleased to announce that the first introduction video on YouTube to the Happier Abroad website is now complete. One of our new allies who've joined our movement and seen the light has graciously put it together for us. Check it out and rate it and feel free to add your comments in the comments section below the video. More will be coming later. Here is the link to this first one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdIOibpEmTM

Any suggestions or ideas you have feel free to post them or send them to me, and I'll forward them to the maker.

As more videos are completed, I will add the links to them to this thread.

Thanks and Take Care,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on November 12th, 2012, 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Just in - Here is a new youtube video about my 20 year loneliness story just completed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z43cTmrskuw

BTW, check out the flame wars that have erupted over the first youtube video introducing my site so far, in the comments section. They are quite colorful so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdIOibpEmTM
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are two new videos about this site:

About my photo collages:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhtffas ... re=related

About the fan letters and testimonials on this site:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGfy23KzWv0

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks, here is the new link to my Russia music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4yVrx2QYzo

The former link has been removed by its creator for unknown reasons. Thank God I saved a copy.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
A new video has been completed about the quotes from foreigners and immigrants about America that I've collected. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF93NQjFfDw

The webpage being referred to is:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page32.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
A new video has been completed by my friend Dwayne. This one is about a BIG SECRET that Winston Wu wants to share with you! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNPNNId0Cok

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the new link to my Russia music video that I uploaded myself on my own channel!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdNzijNvT9w

This is the first video I've ever uploaded to YouTube! Hurray!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
Unfortunately, due to bullying by his former friend and a desire to get away from it all, my friend Dwayne has taken down his happierabroad youtube channel and all the videos that he's created. I don't understand why he couldn't just ignore him, but I guess by doing so, he's given his enemies power over him and done what they wanted, which was to let them affect his plans. Let's hope he can find the strength to recover.

Here is his sad announcement and apology to us:

Dwayne:

"Hello Winston,

I had to leave YouTube today. I cannot take it anymore there online with Bill on that site of Youtube.

And I had to take down the HappierAbroad.com page also. I tried my best to get the truth out about Bill and for myself and friends on YouTube. He actually uploaded my phone conversation and only played a PART of it with the IP situation and he never played what was said from start to finish. I got angry at seeing that video he made about me and posted comments under that video for him to get off his lazy redneck behind and go down there to the local sherrifs office and trace that IP of that message, because it was not me that sent that message and even my former friends Lied to Bill that I said over the phone to them that I made an account, when that was a fabricated lie. Just so they could give me up to get Bill off of their behind in Bill making videos about them.

I cannot live any type of online lifestyle on Youtube my friend. I hope you'll understand. If you wish to take down my banner that I gave you to help promote the online business that I was doing. Feel free to do so. Because it's not right that my banner stay up on your great website and the HappierAbroad.com site is down.

Winston my friend. I just hope you and the other viewers of HappierAbroad.com will understand. I tried my best to defend myself, my friends, you and people on YouTube. But knowing Bill is around makes it that difficult for me. Because he and his minions will just keep it going. Because somebody will make a fake account ( knowing ) I'm on Youtube and will go and make trouble for me. They'll go to Bill under a fake account. Cause trouble. Then Bill makes a video and blames me. I'm sick of his grumpy old ass. And cannot take him any longer. I told my friends on YouTube where I'll be located here in my email address.

I do not want to stay on YouTube anylonger with Bill and that former movement I was around. In the near future. I'll make more videos for HappierAbroad.com and by that time. You're website will be already new and updated. I'll re-do over the videos later on. But as long as Bill is on Youtube. I cannot stay there. I even gave my former friends that I truly loved and cared about, that turned their backs on me for Bill, one chat session in January 27th 2008 ( Part 2 ) with myself and Bill for them to see earlier today for verification. I did not wait around for a response and will not do so. I want them to see personally for themselves of why I could no longer stay in that movement or around Bill. Because if I would have stayed. I would have become Bill and that's what I told them in a message from the BillandDwaynExposed account, earlier this morning.

My friend. You and other HappierAbroad.com members have been good to me and I appreciate you and everyone there at HappierAbroad.com for all of the support, prayers and thanks of grattitude for all the work in the videos I made for HappierAbroad.com.

I undestand you and viewers of HappierAbroad.com will be saddened and maybe even upset at the account removal. But emotionally, Winston. I can no longer be there anymore with a psycho around that I got away from and I should have stayed away when I left in the first place from YouTube for a long long while.

My Sincerest Apologies my friend,
- Dwayne"

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

video removed by user, video removed by user, video removed by user, video removed by user, video removed by user,

A problem?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt wrote:video removed by user, video removed by user, video removed by user, video removed by user, video removed by user,

A problem?
W: Yeah, see Dwayne's letter above. His enemies bullied him and he had enough of it, so he removed everything. What a pity huh? Too bad he couldn't just ignore him, instead of giving them power over him. Now they've won, as far as they're concerned.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

How does one get bullied by internet retards? Is that like getting rolled by a girl scout troop?