New Board Topic Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New Board Topic Announcements

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just created a new classifieds board in the forum under the Miscellaneous category for you to post something you want to sell, a service, or a place to rent out. If interested in using it, please read the announcement and disclaimer there first.

Thanks,
Admin
Last edited by Winston on September 3rd, 2014, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Board Announcement:

We now have a VIP Expat Living and Dating board at the top of the forum. Go there and see the guidelines thread inside. If you are interested in becoming a member there, send a PM to Zboy1.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Board Announcement:

At MrPeabody's request, I've just created a board about seeking foreign brides, for marriage minded discussions only.

viewforum.php?f=48

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:New Board Announcement:

At MrPeabody's request, I've just created a board about seeking foreign brides, for marriage minded discussions only.

viewforum.php?f=48
GREAT idea.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Board Announcements

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

I created two new categories in the forum. You will see them on the forum index page. They are:

- Countries, Cultures, Continents
- Practical Living Issues

You will see these categories under the General HA Discussions category. I've moved a number of boards into them. The location specific boards have been moved into the "Countries, Cultures, Continents" category, and some various boards related to practical issues of living abroad have been moved to the "Practical Living Issues" category.

Hope that makes the forum look better organized.

Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Board Announcements

Post by Winston »

Just to let you all know, we can create subforums in this forum now. They would be forums under the boards we have now. Not sure if they are necessary though. But it's something to keep in mind.