Join our HA Facebook Group!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Re: Our HA Facebook Group!

Post by MarkDY »

Good to see the new group up. Still pissed off about what happen. Still waiting for the status on my FB account. I have most of my Facebook contacts mirrored in Google+ and Linkedin so I can live without it.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Our HA Facebook Group!

Post by Winston »

MarkDY wrote:Good to see the new group up. Still pissed off about what happen. Still waiting for the status on my FB account. I have most of my Facebook contacts mirrored in Google+ and Linkedin so I can live without it.
Did you submit your IDs for verification? That's what you do. When you get your account back, we will add you as admin again in the group. Were you an admin before?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Re: Join our HA Facebook Group!

Post by MarkDY »

Yes, I got my FB account back up.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the new HA header banner in our Facebook Group. I don't know who designed it though, but it looks pretty nice. What do you all think of it?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/happierabroad2
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We have gotten some member requests in our Facebook group from what appear to be western women. Should i approve them or ask them first what their intentions are? Should we have a rule here that only men and foreign women are allowed?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:There shouldn't be any women allowed. Women always disrupt the gatherings of men.
I think only foreign women should be allowed in the HA Facebook group; it's Western women who shouldn't be allowed. With that said, manginas, PUAs, and guys in the new age self help movement also shouldn't be allowed in the HA Facebook group. Recently there was one man from Ireland (he teaches English in Vietnam) telling members to improve themselves to better their dating chances (i.e. practicing with the women at home before trying their luck with women overseas). And he even sounded like a mangina by telling members to go for women who are strong and independent instead of "poor" girls.

We have some foreign women in the group, including a few Filipinas as well as an immigrant from Mexico.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some of my friends and advisors have complained that our facebook group is detracting from the forum and taking away traffic from the forum. Thus fragmenting our movement into subsets which ultimately weaken the forum. They suggest either getting rid of the facebook group or requiring that members who post there also must post in the forum as well.

However i dont believe in forcing people to do something they dont want to do or infringing upon their freedoms. That goes against my principles. So im not the kind of person that would do that. I also understand that some people prefer facebook because its easier to post and upload and share images.

But do you think the warning is true, that our facebook group is taking away from our forum and killing it? That seems to be speculative. Im not sure theres any evidence to support that. What do you think?

Either way, id like to humbly request that all of you posting in the HA facebook group also remember to post in the forum too please. Especially if you shared something important in our FB group, then please share it in the forum as well. Dont let the FB group replace the forum for you please.

Thanks,
Winston and his advisors

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So should I reject all western women from the facebook group? I noticed that a lot of them are applying to join. I don't know why. Could they be feminist spies? What should I do? Disapprove them in the moderation queue?

What about the guys? Some of the guys look happily married to an AW yet they apply to join our FB group too. Is there anything suspicious about that? Also some guys look like liberal social justice warriors too. lol. It's hard to explain. You sort of can spot liberals by how they look after seeing a lot of them for a while.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Our Facebook group now has 1,000 members again! Take a look:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/happierabroad2/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just to let you all know, I'm approving some western women here if they live abroad, especially in a third world country, and if they answer my questionnaire correctly and are open to our issues and views too. Hope you guys dont mind.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just to let you all know, if you want to attact more views to your topic or any topic here, you can easily share a topic thread here on our Facebook group (which now has over a thousand members) using the share buttons above. Heres how.

1. First you gotta join our FB group of course. Go to www.facebook.com/groups/happierabroad2 and subscribe and wait to be approved.
2. Then go to the forum topic page that you want to share.
3. Click on the F facebook button above in the social media buttons below the banner in the header.
4. A pop up will appear from Facebook. It will have the title of the topic page in it. Where it says "share on your timeline" select "share in group". Then type "hap" and the HA group will automatically appear under the field if you're a member so you dont have to type it all out. Select it.
5. Write a comment in the comment section if you want.
6. Click submit. When the post is submitted the pop up will disappear.

You can follow the same steps to share on your Twitter page too. However Twitter posts are very limited and you can only write a few words in them.

Happy sharing,
Winston

rahul098
Freshman Poster

Post by rahul098 »

Join Request Sent :)
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I also have started a Facebook group of my own, located at http://facebook.com/groups/LTBLPgroup. I intend to build a gated community in-person, in the U.S.A. that has all the benefits of the U.S. AND abroad, all in one location in the U.S.A. A certain lifestyle is lived there by everyone. This lifestyle is called LTBLP - Live The Best Life Possible! We are the healthiest and happiest society in the world. We believe that all men are polygamous, and we believe that reproduction is what people need to do on a regular basis in order to be happy. Every man is a natural, masculine man, and every woman is free to be as feminine as she feels. A lot of the LTBLP ideas, philosophy, lifestyle, etc. were obtained from Winston Wu's Happier Abroad observations and philosophy. To learn more, join us at http://facebook.com/groups/LTBLPgroup.
Last edited by dancilley on November 25th, 2019, 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I just tried to post via the Facebook icon at the top of this page, but an error message was returned after I clicked send. It said that it couldn't be posted because other people on Facebook have deemed it offensive, or something.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley