Check out my new Happier Abroad Dating Personals!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Check out my new Happier Abroad Dating Personals!

Post by Winston »

And it's right under our domain name this time!

How does it look?

http://dating.happierabroad.com
Last edited by Winston on November 13th, 2012, 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ultraviolet
Freshman Poster

Post by ultraviolet »

Looks interesting Winston, I'd be curious to know if you or any other members have used it and what the results were. There seems to be a lot of these kind of sites out there so if there was a legit one where people have reviewed and verified is for real, would be quite compelling.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Looks good Winston. All you need now is a corporate sponser. You should see if Trojan Condoms or Astroglide will pay you for advertising there hyperlink. Or, maybe a vodka sponser would be more appropriate.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But how are we going to reconcile Russian woman bashing here with these ads?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:But how are we going to reconcile Russian woman bashing here with these ads?
Simple. Everyone has a different experience, like you've always said.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Winston wrote:
ladislav wrote:But how are we going to reconcile Russian woman bashing here with these ads?
Simple. Everyone has a different experience, like you've always said.
But most ( if not all)posts here say that Russian women are not to be trusted and people here bash Russia to the lowest circles of hell. And one of the biggest dissuasions is done by you. And now there are love tours to Russia and they are recommended by you? In other words to help people get scammed even more? This is what people will be wondering about.
ultraviolet
Freshman Poster

Post by ultraviolet »

ladislav brings up a great point.

Think of it in terms of someone who doesn't know and is just checking out this board.

He logs in, sees a bunch of pics with the site owner and a whole bunch of girls from various parts abroad.

Checks the forum and sees a thread bashing Russian women, with the site owner making negative statements.

Then sees an announcement for the site owner's Russian dating service.

A person who sees this would think it highly incongruent and may question not only the credibility of the site but of the person running the site.

Another thing is, if the person endorsing the service hasn't even tried the service themselves, that also makes one question the credibility.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Checks the forum and sees a thread bashing Russian women, with the site owner making negative statements.
A thread? How about the entire forum ablaze and constanly in writhings of agony and righteous indignation? And then tours? My oh my! We certainly need more unhappy campers here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ultraviolet wrote:ladislav brings up a great point.

Think of it in terms of someone who doesn't know and is just checking out this board.

He logs in, sees a bunch of pics with the site owner and a whole bunch of girls from various parts abroad.

Then sees an announcement for the site owner's Russian dating service.

A person who sees this would think it highly incongruent and may question not only the credibility of the site but of the person running the site.

Another thing is, if the person endorsing the service hasn't even tried the service themselves, that also makes one question the credibility.
Well, like I said, I'm only one person with one person's experience. Ladislav and Eduard have never been scammed by RW and have mostly positive experiences. One person's experiences do not apply to everyone.

This website is also an online business that presents options. Writing to Russian women is still very popular among Western men. If they don't meet them through this site, they will meet them through others. At least this way, I will get a commission. So it's just a business. Personally I recommend Asian women. But like I said, no one right path or culture is right for everyone. Some have met their soulmates in Russia. I just do not happen to be one of them.

But then again, I cannot speak for every guy out there. I give them options and they choose. If they want Asian women, I have a list of affiliate sites for that too which you can access in the menu above. In the end, everyone decides for themselves. They do not have to follow my recommendations or experiences.

Until then, having a dating site under the domain is strategically a very wise and excellent thing. Ladislav, if you know of a way I can get an Asian dating site under this domain name, I'd be glad to try that too. The only Asian dating site I know of that lets you do that wants you to pay them an upfront fee of $500 first.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:
A thread? How about the entire forum ablaze and constanly in writhings of agony and righteous indignation? And then tours? My oh my! We certainly need more unhappy campers here.
Well it's true. There are not many threads about Russian women here. Very few. Most of the threads are in the Asia board. The Russia board does not have many threads. It's not a hot topic here. Most Russian bride seekers go to other forums, not this one.

I never said not to go to Russia. I said that Russia is a VERY FUN place. Girls are VERY VERY approachable there. But the odds of finding a great wife are not high. It's easy to get a girlfriend though. But if you're Asian, there will be a lot of racism against you, so you are better off going to Eastern Russia.

Anyhow, I worked very hard to install this new dating site in place. So please try to be supportive and let destiny do its work.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, regarding the Romance Tours, they are with a very reputable company called A Foreign Affair. Even Jim of AgencyScams recommends them.

They have romance tours to Asia and Latin America too, not just to Russia.

Here's the tour page for China for example:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/chi ... -women.htm

But even the ones going to Russia or Ukraine have many raving clients. For example, see these videos of recent tours and interviews with guys who went on them and said that they were on cloud 9 at how feminine and friendly and different from American women the girls in the socials were, and how the experience was priceless and worth more than money can buy. They sound very sincere. See these videos from recent tours there:

http://women.happierabroad.com/media/li ... video.html
Last edited by Winston on November 13th, 2012, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just created a profile on my new dating site to test out the features. Apparently, there are a lot of nice features including a deep personality profile and compatibility matching system. It's pretty neat. Try it out and create a profile yourself and send some of the stunners there a wink or so.

Another good news thing is that a lot of the profiles of the hot women on there do have specific preferences in the kind of guy they want in terms of age, height and ethnicity, so that is a sign that they are sincere and real. A scam site or profile will usually have women with no preferences in order to maximize their scam.

Here are some examples from hot women profiles:

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/306983
Wants

Western Europe, North America, Australia
Weight:
69kg - 94kg / 152lbs - 207 lbs
Height:
175 - 201cm / 5'8' - 6'6'

Ethnicity of a match:
Caucasian, South American
http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/501089139
Wants

Western Europe, Africa, North America, Australia, Latin America, Asia, Russia, Eastern Europe

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check out my new Happier Abroad Dating Personals!

Post by Winston »

Btw everyone, I talked to Eurobrat on the phone the other night. He has met some good Ukrainian girls from my co-brand dating site at:

http://dating.happierabroad.com

He said that most of them are legit and he has gotten many phone numbers and Skyped with several of them, and saw them on cam. So far they haven't asked him for any money and seem legit. Not all of them speak English though, but a few do. He is going to Ukraine soon to meet one that seems to like him. (He works in Dublin, so it's a short flight) Wish him luck.

So I would recommend you guys who want to meet nice girls in Ukraine to try out my co-brand dating site. There seems to be a lot of young legit girls on there from Ukraine. Try it out at the link above. It's only like 30 dollars a month for unlimited correspondence, far cheaper than the 5k for DC. Ask Eurobrat if you want for more details by PMing him privately on the forum if you want.

Also, Mark Lambo met his love from that site too. He met her a few years ago and hit it off. I saw photos of them and she was very attractive too.

Usoop
Freshman Poster

Post by Usoop »

These sites never worked for me
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the new template for my co-brand dating site. It looks much better than before!

https://dating.happierabroad.com