Steve Neese's Groundbreaking Interview with Steve Hoca! Must Hear!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this awesome update from Steve N!
Guys, last year I introduced a co worker to cherry blossoms. After 8 months of talking with her by email, chats etc, he finally took the plunge and went to go see her. He just got back and said he is going to file for a fiance visa now. He thanked me and said he was blown away by how sweet and genuine she was. It was even better than he imagined. He said he could never find a girl like his filipina in the states. He is 42 yrs old.

Every man that we can help see the light and find happiness is worth it. We are the morpheus's of the world helping these guys escape the matrix, this awefully brutal thing we live in.

We are doing good work fellas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

This was THE interview I listened to that was the catalyst for me making my plans to go abroad to the Philippines to find a girlfriend or my future wife. A must listen to for all.

It changed my life. Thank you Steve Hoca! And thank you Winston!
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jcris7 wrote:This was THE interview I listened to that was the catalyst for me making my plans to go abroad to the Philippines to find a girlfriend or my future wife. A must listen to for all.

It changed my life. Thank you Steve Hoca! And thank you Winston!
Your welcome. I'll pass your thanks on. Steve is very believable, sincere, likable, and sounds like a regular good honest guy. That gives him a lot of credibility. I think he would make a great ambassador for international dating.

He is starting his own global dating site and hiring a webmaster to design it for him. I've seen the layout and so far it looks great. I hope someday he can do seminars or conferences on global dating.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
polya
Junior Poster

I don't agree with everything...

Post by polya »

I liked this interview, but I disagree with Steve saying at 21 mins - Ukranian/Russians aren't passport whores & at 27 mins [Philippine] girls don't want material things from you - I'm sorry to tell you that many girls from poor countries DO WANT a passport & DO WANT material things. You try living on $3/day & see how important material things are to you! Plenty of men have been used for a passport or money - or used by the local men too with taxi scams, apartment scams, etc....

Its terrible US guys won't heed this message as they don't want to be seen as a "loser" or as "undesirable". Its a real shame guys don't band together as Steve said at 1.14 min & spread this message like women band together and spread feminism.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I've changed the file of Steve Neese's groundbreaking interview to this link to simplify it:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/S ... erview.mp3

The old link will be redirected to this one.

Those of you who are in America should listen to it again for inspiration. Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Steve Neese's Groundbreaking Interview with Steve Hoca! Must Hear!

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca's groundbreaking classic interview with Steve Neese now back online!

Steve Hoca interviews Steve Neese about his experiences in the Philippines with Filipinas, Angeles City girls and Foreign women. Many truth bombshells are discussed openly that very few people dare to talk about, but which need to be discussed so men can know they have international options.