Please post reviews for my Ebook on Amazon!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Please post reviews for my Ebook on Amazon!

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Here is the description I wrote up for my Ebook on Amazon.com. What do you think? How does it sound?

Amazon description for Happier Abroad:

"Winston Wu, founder of the revolutionary international dating and expat site HappierAbroad.com, together with his friends, advisors and fans have been sharing their discoveries of a better love and life overseas since 2002. Their testimonies, observations, experiences and comparisons are finally compiled into this grand boook which serve as a Gospel of hope for the countless frustrated lonely males in North America that there are better options for them abroad in the areas of love, romance, social connection and personal self-esteem.

For many years, Mr. Wu led a futile life of loneliness, isolation and frustration in America until he went overseas in 2002 and discovered the BIGGEST SECRET: If you are a decent Western male, beyond US borders lies a whole world of beautiful thin feminine women who will treat you much better than your local women will. And you will experience far better social connection in many overseas cultures as well.

This is a big life transforming truth, but is taboo and politically incorrect, thus most in America never hear about it, at least not in a positive light. Since this discovery, Wu has been on a mission to spread this Gospel of good news to the many single frustrated males who are in his shoes.

His passionate articles and revealing photos drew the attention of many like-minded others, who contributed content to his writing and website throughout the years, culminating in this giant book.

This revolutionary 700 page mega compilation is an eye-opening treasure chest of truths about human connection, life, love and the meaning of true freedom that go far beyond the scope of mainstream literature and travel guides.

It features intellectual essays, compelling arguments, reasons, facts, photos, comparisons, testimonials and quotes from people all over the world, including foreigners and immigrants. Though nothing beats personal experience, this collection is the next best thing.

But this book is not just about international dating. It goes beyond that into the social and psychological benefits of being overseas, as well as what true freedom in life really is. That's what makes it unique. Thus it is not just for the single male, but for the philosopher and truthseeker as well.

Happier Abroad is sure to inspire misfits in America who feel isolated and alienated to pursue a richer and more fulfilling international lifestyle across cultures that have not befallen to the narcissism and segregation of modern American culture.

There are no pseudo magic formulas here. The ideas and truths presented are simple and natural. They teach and inspire you to expand your world into much a much larger sphere and finding the right people, cultures and environments you have the best chemistries with that will bring out the best in you, to obtain the most fulfilling and flowing existence.

The theme is one of expansion, rather than contraction. It is about breaking down barriers, rather than building them. This is the path to truer connections and freedom. As one learns, happiness is best when shared.

This book is also unique in that it is the only one that deals with the WHY of expatriation, while other expat books only deal with the HOW and are geared toward those already planning to live overseas. It is the only one that truly inspires with deep truths, experiences and comparisons that come from the hearts of many.

Regardless of its controversial content, there can be no dispute that this book is truly one-of-a-kind, courageously truthful and brutally candid. To every letter, it follows the motto of "The truth shall set you free" in a manner that other books and media have never done.

As such, it is sure to enlighten many and be remembered by those who read it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here also is the Preface I wrote for it. What do you think?

Preface

"It is not easy to write a book like this that goes against the grain and transgresses many taboos. To do so requires passion, vision and a fervent dedication to truth and a higher purpose. But when one follows the path of truth and conviction, one often receives help along the way.

And that has been the case here as well. The more I wrote for and championed my cause, the more others contributed with their experiences, observations and testimonies. Together we validated and supported each other so that we knew we were not alone. This book wouldn’t have been possible without the help and support of many others. So I am deeply grateful and thankful to all my Advisors, Fans, Readers and Forum Posters for their contributions and quotes. Together we make a difference.

I am proud to present this mega compilation of intellectual essays, compelling arguments, reasons, facts, photos, comparisons, testimonials and quotes from people all over the world that testify to a real hope and solution for lonely frustrated single men all across America for a better love, life and truer freedom overseas. It is a reality that has transformed lives and spirits.

Many tales and observations from expats and perpetual travelers are presented who have experienced richer and more soulful cultures beyond the US Matrix. Though nothing beats personal experience, this collection is sure to be the next best thing.

It is sure to inspire alienated and isolated misfits in America to pursue a richer and more fulfilling international lifestyle in saner cultures that have not yet befallen to the narcissism and segregation of America's culture and lifestyle.

Deep down, everyone in this movement has lived by the motto of "The truth shall set you free" while speaking unprecedented truths that have not even been accepted in the alternative media genre yet. For that they should be commensurated as pioneers.

So it is my hope that this collection will be a source of inspiration, hope and validation to you all in your quest for truth, happiness and an authentic joyful existence.

In closing, I would like to again thank all who were a part of this work, either directly or indirectly. I give special thanks to my Expat Advisor Ladislav for his many contributions of wisdom and experience throughout this book which has greatly elevated the content to a higher perspective that I could not have achieved myself. I also thank my other Advisors for their help, and my Fans, Readers and Forum Posters for their participation and contributions as well.

And I thank you the Reader for your interest and courage in learning about the life-changing truths and discoveries presented here as part of your own journey. May the spirit of freedom, authenticity and shared happiness always follow you as I wish a safe and pleasant journey through life.

Sincerely,
Winston Wu
Founder of HappierAbroad.com"
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 6:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,

My Ebooks are on Amazon now! If you have a copy or have read it, please post a review. You can do so with an Amazon user name rather than your real name if you want to remain anonymous. Here is the link:

Also, if you have my Global Dating Guide or my Russia Travel/Dating Guide, please post a review for them as well. You will find them in my list of titles index here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp ... nston%20Wu

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
polya
Junior Poster

Amazon.com

Post by polya »

Winston, was it easy to list on Amazon? Did you have to "prove" they were your writing? How much commission do amazon take on each sale? E.g. 20%? Let me know how you listed them so I can list some books too!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Amazon.com

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:Winston, was it easy to list on Amazon? Did you have to "prove" they were your writing? How much commission do amazon take on each sale? E.g. 20%? Let me know how you listed them so I can list some books too!
Yeah. Just go here to get started.

https://dtp.amazon.com

Amazon takes 30 percent commission if your book is $9.99 or less. If it's more, than they take 65 percent. All the instructions are on there.

If you want to print your book in hardcover, go here:

http://www.createspace.com

If you have my Ebook, can you post a review?

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A big thanks to Jamesbond and Rock for their wonderful reviews of my Ebook on Amazon.

Can the rest of you post some reviews for it too? (Especially after that slam review from the American woman.) Even if you don't have my Ebook, you can still read all the sample chapters and get a good idea of what it's about, enough to post a review. The sample chapters are here: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Contents.htm

Here is the link Amazon to post a review again:

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the fantastic reviews I've received so far on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Happier-Abroad-In ... ewpoints=0

Thanks to all of you for your helpful reviews. They will go a long way toward bringing light and focus to our movement on such a big popular site like Amazon. Together we make a difference.

Best,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is my new description for my Happier Abroad ebook on Amazon. What do you think? Does it sound better?

Foreword by Ladislav.

"No country has it all. It therefore stands to reason that in order to have it all, living in more than one country is often a necessity."
- Ladislav, Chief Advisor of HappierAbroad.com

Are you tired of or dissatisfied with the following norms in modern America?

* The unattainability, unavailability or lack of women you desire, depriving you of quality female companionship.
* The toxic, hostile and ego-deflating dating scene that is a joke, nightmare and dysfunctional beyond words.
* The social disconnectedness, lack of human connection and constant feeling of insecurity, unworthiness, and loneliness.
* The isolationist "in your own bubble" passionless lifestyle where working and consuming are the only concerns.
* The fake superficial social culture that doesn't allow you to be yourself, denies all the above, and falsely pits the blame on you if you complain.

If so, then this book is for YOU!

The GOOD NEWS is you don’t have to put up with any of it. There are many overseas cultures where all these norms are REVERSED - where authentic passionate people, human connection, and quality available sincere feminine women are the NORM and in abundance! It’s one of the BIGGEST SECRETS, but you won’t hear about it from conventional sources due to its taboo nature.

For a mountain of proof of this, visit HappierAbroad.com

Winston Wu, his friends, advisors and fans have been sharing their discoveries of a better love and life overseas since 2002. This grand book compiles together their testimonies, observations, experiences and comparisons which serve as a Gospel of hope for the countless frustrated lonely males in North America that there are better options for them abroad in the areas of dating, social connection, self-esteem and freedom.

Single western males will be glad to know that in many overseas countries, there are millions of foreign women who do not despise men and do not hate their femininity - who will treat them better, appreciate them, and are more sincere, natural, sweet, and down to earth. Thus, when dealing with such women, no PUA or "game" is required - one can just be oneself. This is exactly what men prefer in women, and it LIBERATES them from their lifelong insecurity that they've suffered in the American cultural environment.

These are liberating life-changing truths and benefits for single Western males, but are taboo and politically incorrect. So the US media will never tell them about it. It's one of the biggest injustices to men. This book and the Happier Abroad movement helps correct that.

But this isn't just a book about international dating. It elaborates on and provides ample proof of the following key three point comparison made by the Happier Abroad movement:

In America in general:
1. The lifestyle and environment are devoid of human connection.
2. Dating and relationships are a no-win nightmare for many men.
3. The socio-cultural environment makes you insecure and inauthentic.

But in many foreign countries (though not all):
1. Human and social connection flow more freely.
2. Women and relationships are more natural and complementary.
3. You feel more accepted, whole and authentic.

These discoveries are eye-opening, enriching, liberating and life-changing. They will inspire you and show you a freer, more fulfilling existence that will change your life forever! All of this is REAL, credible and easily verifiable. There’s a better love and life for you out there. So if you're ready to take the "red pill" then get this book!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've just uploaded my Ebooks to Smashwords and Barnes and Noble Nook. Here are the links to view my titles on them.

http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/happierabroad

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/winston-wu

Can those of you who bought my Ebook help by posting reviews of it on the two sites above? If you already wrote one on Amazon, you can just copy/paste the same one to Smashwords and BarnesandNoble as well.

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Please post reviews for my Ebook on Amazon!

Post by Winston »

Wow Ghost just posted a great review of my ebook. Check it out below. There are now 22 reviews.

"I have been a “happier abroader” for several years. When I was at my most hopeless point in my life in America, I found HappierAbroad.com and its founder, Winston Wu. His message changed my life for the better and I have been committed to this way of life ever since. If I had not found Happier Abroad, I would still be dateless and sexless in America, with no hope of finding a good woman and having a family.

Everything he says in this book about the bitter realities of dating, sex, and relationships in America is spot on. He is unafraid to confront taboos of American society. Most of all, he is courageous in proclaiming that society is the problem and not the individual. American culture is in fact not tolerant of “non-comformists.” To the contrary, it punishes those who think and speak differently. His insights in this book are very valuable and cover a wide range of things, from countries where dating is far superior to the U.S., to making money online and abroad, to escaping to cultures that still have a soul unlike suburban America.

Winston offers up a lot of evidence in his book, including numbers of course, but also photos. His photo collages are especially inspiring. He seemed especially happier abroad in the Philippines and Russia, which just goes to show that there are many varied options out there. There is a very genuine nature to what he says, and even after suffering 20 years of loneliness in America, he does not dwell in past bitterness or hate. He is all about escaping this “Matrix” so that a better life is possible. What a lot of sites on the internet do is talk about feminism or complain about how bad things are. Before I found Happier Abroad, I would often read such sites, but there was always something missing: solutions. So far I have not found another solution out there better than becoming happier abroad. The solution to feminist society is expatriation.

A lot of those who have taken the “red pill” talk about dating. Winston does that, but goes even further, dissecting all elements of American culture, showing the sickness underneath. He shows that it isn't just one or two things wrong with life here, but is a conglomeration of many elements that combine to make modern life in America miserable for the average man. I was very impressed with his insights into American society. (His photo collages are not only about meeting women abroad. He also includes photo collages about better architecture abroad, particularly in Europe.)

Whether you have just recently taken the red pill and woken up, or have been on a happier abroad journey for years, you will find lots of deep insight, inspiration, and ideas in this book that will help keep you strong throughout your journey and motivated to start (or continue) on your adventure of being happier abroad."

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hello, Winston it's Iraqvet!!!! But my real name is Grady. I did post a review of your E-Book "Happier Abroad" two years ago (March 13, 2013). However, yesterday (June 25, 2015) I had just received an email from Amazon.com saying that my review of your E-book helped another customer shop for this item!!! Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RAMF87AM2C ... tf_fhv_prd
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Hello, Winston it's Iraqvet!!!! But my real name is Grady. I did post a review of your E-Book "Happier Abroad" two years ago (March 13, 2013). However, yesterday (June 25, 2015) I had just received an email from Amazon.com saying that my review of your E-book helped another customer shop for this item!!! Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RAMF87AM2C ... tf_fhv_prd
Thanks a bunch. I hope you liked my ebook. I should do a revised updated version of it and make it more condensed since it's too big and repetitive. If you have time, please vote all the positive reviews of my ebook as "helpful". :)

Check out Ghost's new ebook as well about how to expatriate on a low budget: