Attn: You are all part of the alternative media now!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Attn: You are all part of the alternative media now!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Good news. While testing the SEO (search engine optimization) for this forum, I got some great results. If you go to Google and type in "Insecurity of the Western Male" for example, you will find the thread with that title here (written by The Arab) at the top of the search results. Likewise, if you type in "Approaching Taiwan girls" you will find that long thread by Rock as the first hit of the Google search results. And if you type in "The Myth of Confidence" you will find our thread with that title on the first page of search results in Google, amidst other blogs with that same title post.

What this means is that our posts are now getting higher in search engine placement - a big improvement. After I installed the mod to rewrite the title tags of each thread here to make them more search engine friendly (explained here: viewtopic.php?t=9169), we have gotten better SEO, and as a result, our posts come up much higher than before in Google search results.

What this means is that YOU ARE ALL now part of the alternative media and in a position of influence! Your posts are reaching more people than ever before now. That's good news!

So post wisely and from your hearts :)

Congratulations to all of you for your great work and content here.

Sincerely,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne