Will be busy with work for a while

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Whew, finally finished!

Post by Winston »

Whew! After staying up all night and all morning and all afternoon, over 24 hours straight, I finally finished my work project. Now I'm exhausted after a 24 hour period of mental intensity, and in a cool down phase where I barely have energy to type anymore. I'm going to need a long relaxation period before I can think in front of the computer again. I'm sure you've all been there. lol

Anyway, I will announce the name of the game I'm working on, show you some trailers for it, as well as the online game guide that I edited, in the Film and Entertainment board, because I wrote a lot of negative words in this thread that I don't want to have affiliated with the game and its development.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok here is the game I've been working on. I've included trailers and the online game guide that I edited. See this thread in the Film and Entertainment board:

viewtopic.php?t=10470
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne