Alternatives To Paypal?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alternatives To Paypal?

Post by Taco »

I'm starting an internet business but I'm running into a bit of a problem using Paypal. It turns out I can't use Paypal because my credit card billing address is different than my country of residence. In other words, you need a credit card from the country your living in in order for it to work which is not always possible. I was just wondering what other online payment options are available other than western union? Thanks.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Alternatives To Paypal?

Post by ladislav »

I used skrill.com with success.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Alternatives To Paypal?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Paypal is a nice service if we lived in a non-political world, but infamous for being totally controlled by jews (who did not create it, but took it over from the goys who actually created it) who overtly engage in anti-gentilism and try to cancel anyone who doesn't conform to their agenda, so this is a great question.
Genuinely uncensored crypto-based payment processors are an interesting option. I have heard of one called Moonpay which looks like it makes a pretty easy paypal like user interface but based on crypto (and heard it recommended by some people who Paypal would've cancelled) but have never personally used it... I have a thread on this subject of trying to fight back vs ZOG internet censorship, but forget what I called it... :lol:
Edit: Ah, found it:
Battle for an Uncensorable Internet (Best Resources, What Can We Do, Contingency Plans, etc)
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=45341&p=371615#p371615
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/