Google Chrome spies on users

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Google Chrome spies on users

Post by fschmidt »

I have been working on black hat SEO and one thing I discovered with 100% certainty is that Google Chrome tracks user behavior and sends this to Google which Google uses to influence search result rankings. So if you use Google Chrome, then Google knows which pages you have visited. And remember, Google is evil.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Google Chrome spies on users

Post by Winston »

Then try using opera browser. Everyone seems to be saying its better and faster than chrome. It also includes a free VPN for surfing anonymously and unblocking sites if you're in China. You can download it below. It has browsers for you PC, Mac, laptop and browser apps for your smart phone too.

http://www.opera.com

Everyone seems to like it so far and all the independent reviewers say its better than other browsers such as chrome. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=opera%20browser
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

How are expats in China able to see Youtube? I'm curious. And what is China doing to block their work arounds?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:How are expats in China able to see Youtube? I'm curious. And what is China doing to block their work arounds?
The expats have to use VPNs of course. But they were not free before and required downloading a client to use. Now they are free and less complicated. You can get them in google play store.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed that Google Chrome now launches without your permission when you restart Windows? That's f***ed up. They make it hard to disable that too. Here are some ways to disable Chrome from launching up by itself every time you reboot your computer.

https://www.easypcmod.com/how-to-stop-c ... rtup-11015

Chrome didn't used to do that before. Why is it doing it now? Is it because Google is afraid that rebels like @HappyGuy are using other browsers now, so it automatically launches first in the hope that you will be too lazy to open other browsers and always use Chrome? If so, that's very underhanded and sneaky. Why would they do that? Because they want to spy on you so bad? And why do they make it hard to disable? You can't just go into settings and disable it. Stupid.

Priscilla-9
Freshman Poster

Post by Priscilla-9 »

Definitely true! Google may track even your personal medical data, which's worse. Hackers can obtain loans, get free medical insurance, and request treatment or drugs on behalf of patients, using their stolen identities. Fraudsters can receive refunding for treatment that has never been provided, make protected health information public, cause information wars, and serve as spies causing international political issues.