Beautiful scenic desktop wallpapers!

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

Beautiful scenic desktop wallpapers!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
You will love these breathtaking images that you can use for your PC/laptop desktop wallpaper. Two of them are from Canyonlands, Utah, where I was before. The images make me long to go back and experience that spirituality with the desert and nature again. To set as your desktop wallpaper, just right click on the images and select "Set as Desktop" or "Set as Wallpaper". You can also save them offline by right clicking and selecting "Save Image As".

Enjoy.

Last edited by Winston on June 28th, 2013, 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

These are also great. Mountains look so majestic and symbolize strength, fortitude and divine power. I love scenery with mountains in the background. Look at these wallpapers while listening to the beautiful relaxing calming music below. They go great together :)

While listening to the calming soothing music above, look at these wallpapers below, and you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated. :)

These horses look so peaceful and free! They symbolize my spirit! :) I love scenic panoramas with horses and mountain backdrops together!

Nice Autumn scenery. So vivid. It looks like you are there!

Romantic beach at dawn.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. Don't those amazing scenes above make you forget all about conspiracies? :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

The incredible variety of nature is the one thing that I still love about the US, and why Europeans and other foreigners come here. Very few people from 1st world nations would ever want to live here, however. Russia and China have a lot of incredible nature, too, but it's just harder to get to.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm in New Mexico now. Here are some beautiful desktop wallpapers of some of the sites and places I've seen here in this beautiful state. You can use them for your desktop background by right clicking and selecting "Set as Desktop".

Jemez Mountain, NM

Carlsbad Caverns, NM

Painted Desert, AZ. I was there too.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston this picture would look great on someone's desktop! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Wow, Winston. Awesome. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has such appreciation for sights like these and who can understand that something as simple as a desktop background can relax a person when they use their computer to surf the Internet. And looking at these pictures makes me think of what America really could be, I mean, in a social way and relaxing way, what it used to be and may one day be like again. It reminds me when I was 25, I got my CDL and started driving a semi over the road, and I was just amazed at the sights and it seemed like there were more options in American than now. I remember feeling like the sky was the limit for me. Seeing those pictures reminds me of the kind of optimism I used to have for this country.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Beautiful scenic desktop wallpapers!

Post by Winston »

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

This one reminds me of a property I was looking at not long ago that has a river running through it.
Now, if I could just figure out if that Agenda 21 thing is going to make it a bad bet. 8)

Winston wrote:Hi all,
You will love these breathtaking images that you can use for your computer desktop. Two of them are from Canyonlands, Utah, where I was before. The images make me long to go back and experience that spirituality with the desert and nature again. Just right click on the images and select "Set as Desktop" or save them offline by right clicking and selecting "Save Image As".

Enjoy.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Nice stuff, stole them all!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful European backdrops you can use as your desktop wallpaper. This kind of architecture and scenery fills my soul with richness. I bask in it. A total contrast to the square grid types of infrastructure used in America to imprison people's souls and subconsciously communicate to residents that they live in a prison and are machines and slaves without soul.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some beautiful desktop wallpapers of Italy backgrounds you can use. Wow @hypermak how can you leave that for Philippines?

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
December 20th, 2020, 2:03 pm
Some beautiful desktop wallpapers of Italy backgrounds you can use. Wow @hypermak how can you leave that for Philippines?
...perhaps because life in Rome or Venice isn't exactly postcard-perfect as those pictures would suggest? :)

I think I told you and Alex can confirm you. Most Venetian do not live in Venice, they live in places like Favaro, Mestre, Marghera, a large and mostly ugly urban sprawl in the mainland. Same for Rome...how many can afford to live in a home where he's on those beautiful cobblestoned alleys when they walk out of the door?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 20th, 2020, 2:03 pm
You should one time in your life for a few months, especially in winter time, live in such buildings which are beautiful outside, but extremely uncomfortable inside.

I did that and I prefer a condominium unit in a modern building.

Such old buildings have a terrible structure, like never ending stairs but no elevators, (nice especially for elderly people, deliveries, women with small children etc.) frozen water supply, high ceilings, missing installations like restrooms and bathrooms. Also ownership is an issue, with people usually paying high rent and the owner of those historical buildings is a rich landlord or a family clan.

Parking of cars is a serious and costly issue too as nothing like that is provided.

Look up pictures of earthquakes in Italy how easily such old buildings fall apart...
Still in famous cities in the center the structure is better compared to housing in suburbs where I was grown up.

Living in old European buildings? Never again in my life.

But living in Europe has also other problems, like opening hours of shops - everything closed on Sundays, thanks to the Christian faith.
Since many decades there are severe issues with criminality due to immigrants, horrible cold wintertime full of 'beautiful' snow and so on.

Women and feminism are also a problem, social dating scene more or less totally broken...

As I said - never again.