Keeping alt-right sites up

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Keeping alt-right sites up

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:For example, Daily Stormer was noticed by GoDaddy to transfer their domain, so they registered it with Google, who illegally seized it.
That's hilarious. These Daily Stormer people must be complete morons to trust Google. I use https://internetbs.net/ which is in Panama. But DNS is decentralized and if I had a controversial site, I would probably look for a DNS service in Russia. Even for my own business use, I would never trust an American company.
It turns out that trusting Google wasn't as moronic as it seemed as all their foreign providers have screwed them over and what is happening is really unprecedented. It has been suggested that this is part of a wider plan to quietly kill off all opposition to the ZOG and the bad guys need to shut down sites so the word doesn't get out. Interesting times.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:It turns out that trusting Google wasn't as moronic as it seemed as all their foreign providers have screwed them over and what is happening is really unprecedented.
What are the details? I am quite curious.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:It turns out that trusting Google wasn't as moronic as it seemed as all their foreign providers have screwed them over and what is happening is really unprecedented.
What are the details? I am quite curious.
The Russian and Chinese domains were both cancelled. Initially it may have been a Cloudflare problem, but then I think the registrars cancelled them, citing laws against promoting “extremism”. Then the Albanian .al domain was taken down. I think the registrar actually supported them but whichever authority that controls .al domains took it down.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What is going on is really amazing. People are having their bank accounts, credit cards, e-mail and everything you can imagine shut down. It is literal 1984/mark of the beast style unpersoning. If you had said this would happen a few years ago, no-one would have believed you. It just shows that for our very survival the ZOG/whoporatocracy must be deposed.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

t looks like even Gab is threatening to deplatform the DS people. Gab raised over a million dollars on the basis of being a free speech alternative to Twitter and have nothing else going for them, so this craven submission to the ZOG is likely to be the end of their company. I don’t know why they bothered to start it in the first place.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:t looks like even Gab is threatening to deplatform the DS people.
If they don't mind being on a platform run by a jew, I'd be glad to host them. I have Nabble right now which is old and limited, but I will develop Blasma in the next few months which will be cutting edge and fully social. So they could start on Nabble and then move to Blasma.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:t looks like even Gab is threatening to deplatform the DS people.
If they don't mind being on a platform run by a jew, I'd be glad to host them. I have Nabble right now which is old and limited, but I will develop Blasma in the next few months which will be cutting edge and fully social. So they could start on Nabble and then move to Blasma.
Should I put this offer to them, and if so what contact details should I give?

Edit: Also, what protection you have with your registrar threatening to steal your domain unless you take them down?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Once again, the registrar was the problem:

https://medium.com/@getongab/we-are-at- ... 6629fba4bf
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Should I put this offer to them, and if so what contact details should I give?

Edit: Also, what protection you have with your registrar threatening to steal your domain unless you take them down?
Before I spend time on this, just ask them generally if they would be interested. If yes, then I will consult with my sysadmin and my lawyer (also jewish) about how to make an unassailable setup. I will make sure that both domain names and physical hosting are out of reach of Western powers.
Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Post by Ralph in Miami »

Most of these Alt-righters cucked for Israel/Russia's buddy Trump. The entire system is rotten. I've gotten to the point where I view voting as an endorsement of violence, theft, fraud and degeneracy. All governments of the world are subject to the Bank of International Settlements and the Basil III accord. Until you address that on the exoteric level its a waste of time.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ralph in Miami wrote:Most of these Alt-righters cucked for Israel/Russia's buddy Trump. The entire system is rotten. I've gotten to the point where I view voting as an endorsement of violence, theft, fraud and degeneracy.
Trump's election was an exception to that rule, not because Trump is so great, but because it galvanised resistance to the establishment. If Trump really is Putin's buddy, good.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Does anyone know what the ultimate solution to this problem is? It turned out Gab caved due to their registrar threatening to steal their domain, and also their app hosting by Apple and Google was withdrawn. It would only cost about $200k to set up a non-evil registrar, but then ICANN could deny registration. In fact, ICANN was probably given over to an international committee by Obongo for that reason. Then there are other issues such as DDoS protection, payment processing services and such that are in the hands of the bad guys. They seem to have it all sewn up. It seems that a more direct IRL approach to the evil bastards doing this may become necessary.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The issue made the news:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjc2IQAED6k[/youtube]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

DS is up again:

https://dailystormer.at
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It keeps going up and down. You've got to admire their sheer tenacity. This one is funny while it lasts:

https://dailystormer.is