Keeping alt-right sites up

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Keeping alt-right sites up

Post by Cornfed »

In the wake of the outrages committed by communist terrorists (police, antifa, BLM etc.) at Charlottesville, the ZOG is scrambling to take down alt-right sights to avoid being exposed as the criminal scum that they are. For example, Daily Stormer was noticed by GoDaddy to transfer their domain, so they registered it with Google, who illegally seized it. Then you have all the censorship by Marxist corporations such as Google and Facebook. Does anyone know if there is any workaround for this that can be used in the future? In the longer term we are going to have to put Marxist tech companies out of business. They will put themselves out of business at some point with all their “diversity” bullshit, but it would be nice to speed them on their way.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Keeping alt-right sites up

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:For example, Daily Stormer was noticed by GoDaddy to transfer their domain, so they registered it with Google, who illegally seized it.
That's hilarious. These Daily Stormer people must be complete morons to trust Google. I use https://internetbs.net/ which is in Panama. But DNS is decentralized and if I had a controversial site, I would probably look for a DNS service in Russia. Even for my own business use, I would never trust an American company.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:For example, Daily Stormer was noticed by GoDaddy to transfer their domain, so they registered it with Google, who illegally seized it.
That's hilarious. These Daily Stormer people must be complete morons to trust Google.
I though that too. The argument put by Weev was that the larger providers have a better track record than smaller companies who easily crack under pressure. It still seems strange. He also thought that foreign providers were a risk as you have no legal recourse like you supposedly have in the US. Hmmm.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I knew the Charlottesville thing would make history. We are now witnessing the death of the Internet as we know it as the forces of evil launch a co-ordinated attack in order to remove anyone not 100% on board with the Marxist agenda from any kind of Internet service.

Here is an interesting memo from the Cloudflare CEO where he give a bizarre schizophrenic explanation for dropping the Daily Stormer. I wonder if he is just bullshitting or if being a CEO in modern Amerika requires you to be stark raving mad.

https://washingtonjournal.com/2017/08/1 ... ic-letter/
Earlier today Cloudflare terminated the account of the Daily Stormer. We’ve stopped proxying their traffic and stopped answering DNS requests for their sites. We’ve taken measures to ensure that they cannot sign up for Cloudflare’s services again.

This was my decision. Our terms of service reserve the right for us to terminate users of our network at our sole discretion. My rationale for making this decision was simple: the people behind the Daily Stormer are assholes and I’d had enough.

Let me be clear: this was an arbitrary decision. It was different than what I’d talked with our senior team about yesterday. I woke up this morning in a bad mood and decided to kick them off the Internet. I called our legal team and told them what we were going to do. I called our Trust & Safety team and had them stop the service. It was a decision I could make because I’m the CEO of a major Internet infrastructure company.

Having made that decision we now need to talk about why it is so dangerous. I’ll be posting something on our blog later today. Literally, I woke up in a bad mood and decided someone shouldn’t be allowed on the Internet. No one should have that power.

[Cloudflare employee’s name redacted] asked after I told him what we were going to do: “Is this the day the Internet dies?” He was half joking, but I actually think it’s an important question. It’s important that what we did today not set a precedent. The right answer is for us to be consistently content neutral. But we need to have a conversation about who and how the content online is controlled. We couldn’t have that conversation while the Daily Stormer site was using us. Now, hopefully, we can.

I’ll be publishing a blog post with all our thoughts on this issue in a few hours. Until then, I’d ask that you not talk about this externally.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The Marxist Demathugs and elites are still reeling from the election of Trump. In their smugness they thought they had an easy victory because they have 100% control over the mainstream media and people are conditioned to believe their propaganda no matter how silly. They realize now that the Internet was a source of information they didn't have full control over and it cost them the election. It's a mistake they aren't going to make twice. I believe this is why the clampdown is coming on the Internet. The days of a free Internet where you can say what you want are coming to a close.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like the DS has been taken down from .wang (China) and .ru (Russia) domains already. Does the ZOG control the whole world?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like DS is back, at least for now.

https://dailystormer.lol
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

THE f***ing CIVIL PART 2 HAS BEGUN!
The first shot has been fired
The woman who died when a car rammed into a group of people protesting against a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville was named on Sunday as Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old legal assistant with a law firm in Virginia, who repeatedly championed civil rights issues on social media.
It is BAD JEWS vs HUMANITY

They want to first kill Whites!
:twisted: ENJOY
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here's alt-lite faggot PJW on the subject of Internet censorship:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8HJrr4-7B8[/youtube]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:It looks like DS is back, at least for now.

https://dailystormer.lol
Aaaand it’s down. You would really have to wish that there was some mechanism to get back at the assholes doing this outside the corrupt commercial and financial systems. Some perhaps more immediate and physical consequence for their bad behavior visited on them, and perhaps those associated with them. However, as no such mechanism exists, it seems that the scum will keep doing this and we’re screwed. Oh well.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

These internet companies survive on the business of hordes of selfie-addicted morons and conformists. Of course they won't favor a reactionary segment.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:These internet companies survive on the business of hordes of selfie-addicted morons and conformists. Of course they won't favor a reactionary segment.
If only we could make them somehow. It is a punishment/reward thing. The Muslims failed with that Charlie Hebdo thing and of course we all abore violence, but I don't know, maybe we need to think outside the box.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:The Muslims failed with that Charlie Hebdo thing and of course we all abore violence, but I don't know, maybe we need to think outside the box.
Huh? The Charlie Hebdo thing was a great success. Since then, everyone in Western Europe is scared to criticize Islam.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The Muslims failed with that Charlie Hebdo thing and of course we all abore violence, but I don't know, maybe we need to think outside the box.
Huh? The Charlie Hebdo thing was a great success. Since then, everyone in Western Europe is scared to criticize Islam.
I thought you had a huge IQ. Or is my IQ failing? I dunno.