Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Opera browser better than Chrome and Firefox?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Opera browser better than Chrome and Firefox?

Post by Winston » October 28th, 2017, 10:44 pm

Has anyone tried Opera browser yet. Everyone seems to be saying its now better and faster than Chrome and Firefox. Its smoother and less resource heavy too. Especially since Chrome is getting more and more bloated and resource heavy. And it has a power saver that saves battery too.

Opera also includes a free built in VPN for surfing anonymously and unblocking sites if you're in China. You can download it below. It has browsers for PC, Mac, laptop and browser apps for smart phones too.

http://www.opera.com

Everyone seems to like it so far and all the independent reviewers say its better than other browsers such as Chrome. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=opera%20browser

If anyone tries it out, let us know what you think.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Opera browser better than Chrome and Firefox?

Post by Winston » November 8th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Correction:

It seems only the Opera PC browser has a VPN. Not the Opera mini browser for Android devices.

However this Opera VPN is not a total VPN either since it does not decrypt your data while browsing. It only redirects it using a proxy. So you dont get full anonymity while browsing. However it should still work in China to unblock sites through the China firewall though. Ill let you know when i try it in China if it works.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Opera browser better than Chrome and Firefox?

Post by Winston » November 9th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Has anyone tried the new Microsoft Edge browser? Its supposed to be an improvement over internet explorer. But im not sure i trust anything from Microsoft.