D-Wave Quantum Computers, AI, Portals, Alien Gods?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

D-Wave Quantum Computers, AI, Portals, Alien Gods?

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. They've got a D-Wave Quantum Computer now that can go beyond using 1's and 0's, thus opening the possibility that they can open interdimensional portals now and summon whatever is on the other side. The narrator below on Woodward TV thinks the elite may trying to be summon alien gods to help them in their war against God and the second coming of Jesus. Perhaps they are doing that with CERN too. What do you all think? @Adama ? Chilling isn't it? And mind blowing too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: D-Wave Quantum Computers, AI, Portals, Alien Gods?

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 3:47 pm
Wow check this out. They've got a D-Wave Quantum Computer now that can go beyond using 1's and 0's, thus opening the possibility that they can open interdimensional portals now and summon whatever is on the other side.
So just because the computer is smarter, that means it can open the gates of hell to bring up some demons? I wouldn't even concern myself with this. It might be good for entertainment for some people who are into dubious theories. :)
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2018, 3:47 pm
Wow check this out. They've got a D-Wave Quantum Computer now that can go beyond using 1's and 0's, thus opening the possibility that they can open interdimensional portals now and summon whatever is on the other side. The narrator below on Woodward TV thinks the elite may trying to be summon alien gods to help them in their war against God and the second coming of Jesus. Perhaps they are doing that with CERN too. What do you all think? @Adama ? Chilling isn't it? And mind blowing too.

If energy particles being in multiple places at one time is supposed to open up other universes or something like that, and this happens when electrons move, is electricity flowing through wires supposed to open up portals to other universes? Why don't we see electricity from other universes bouncing across the room?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another good scare for Christians. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 12:53 am
If energy particles being in multiple places at one time is supposed to open up other universes or something like that, and this happens when electrons move, is electricity flowing through wires supposed to open up portals to other universes? Why don't we see electricity from other universes bouncing across the room?
Well isn't that what CERN is doing with the large hadron collider? Opening new portals? That's been a scare for a long time now among the conspiracy crowd.

Also, remember there was that huge satanic ritual and parade show too, when that tunnel in Switzerland was opened. It was near CERN too. Were they welcoming demons into this reality? What if a flood of demons came in? How would you know? They wouldn't make it obvious would they? They'd work in secret stealth, cloak and dagger, right?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 3:13 am
MrMan wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 12:53 am
Well isn't that what CERN is doing with the large hadron collider? Opening new portals? That's been a scare for a long time now among the conspiracy crowd.

Also, remember there was that huge satanic ritual and parade show too, when that tunnel in Switzerland was opened. It was near CERN too. Were they welcoming demons into this reality? What if a flood of demons came in? How would you know? They wouldn't make it obvious would they? They'd work in secret stealth, cloak and dagger, right?
How would that be any different. They are all over the place right now, without the need for colliders and such.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another video from Woodward TV about the upcoming 5G technology and what it will mean. Again, scary implications. lol

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:
January 30th, 2018, 2:04 am
Another video from Woodward TV about the upcoming 5G technology and what it will mean. Again, scary implications. lol

Some lose thoughts here,
I have my doubts about 5G, it might not even happen. Free Wifi is just so ubiquitous now, even in 'third world' countries.
Better routers and fiber will even *finally* render "regular" "phone" calls and texts obsolete.
For remote areas towers will still exist but the service will become full 'data'. Diminishing returns might make the infrastructure upgrade just for this cases unworthy.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?