My new laptop

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

My new laptop

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
It looks like the damage from the lightning to my internet port on my old laptop took it's toll on the motherboard as well. The laptop failed a few days ago and wouldn't turn on. I took it to a repair center and they said that the motherboard is out and would cost half the price of the laptop to replace.

So I got this new laptop on credit. Here is what I got:

http://www.asianic.com.ph/product/pb-fo335-089

http://support.packardbell.com/asia/ite ... 2B2&g=1400

It is awesome so far. Windows Vista is nifty and sleek. And the screen is big and great for watching movies. I also just upgraded the RAM from 512 to 1.5 gigabytes. So I'm set and in class now :)

And this forum loads up much faster and smoother on the new laptop too :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I was shocked to discover today that my Windows Vista Starter edition only allows three programs to be opened at once! What the f**k?!

Who the hell is Microsoft to mess with how many applications I can open on my computer at once? That is a violation of my freedom and privacy.

f**k YOU BILL GATES!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! That is just low down dirty and rude! And a sleazy stupid way to try to force people to spend a hundred dollars to upgrade their Windows Vista to a fancy paid version! Go f**k yourself Bill Gates!

I'd rather ram a stick up your ass than pay a hundred dollars to upgrade my windows just so I can have the freedom to open as many programs as I want. Are you shitting me? I hope karma comes back to you.

No intellectual pulls such sleazy shit like that. What is this world coming to?

Why don't I just go back to Windows XP then?

This means I've upgraded my RAM 1.5 gigs for nothing!

I can get a bootlegged version of Windows Vista Ultimate here, but then it won't be genuine, won't be able to receive updates, and Microsoft might cause it to shut down. That's the problem.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne