Creating an Avatar

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
dano
Freshman Poster

Creating an Avatar

Post by dano »

Hi Winston,

I was wondering if you can give step by step instructions on how to create an Avatar for those of us on this forum. I tried to do it but was unsuccessfull.

thanks
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You want to use your own? Just get an image and upload it to your profile. Just make it smaller than 300 pixels length and width. Even the Paint program in your Windows Accessories can resize pictures. Right click on the image and select Properties to find out how big it is in pixels.

Click on your profile link at the top. You will see an upload link at the bottom.

You can also link from a URL too.

Or you can use an avatar from the gallery, which you can access from your Profile too.

Which one are you trying to use?

Let me know if you need to know anything more specific.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne