Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Discuss smart phones and laptops here

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Questions about laptops and cell phones

Post by Winston » August 25th, 2019, 2:22 am

This is the new phone i got to replace my water damaged phone, which came back to life the next day after i got a new one. Lol. Its the Samsung galaxy A50. Has 6GB RAM and 128GB internal memory space and 4000 milliamp battery life. Great specs. Also has three cameras in the back for ultra wide lens, which is great for panoramic scenery shots.

However every photo i take is 3 MB. Thats huge and wastes storage space. I cant figure out how to change the megapixel size. Ill search on Google or YouTube to see if anyone knows.

Heres a great video review of my new phone.

Amazing specs. This is the first time i got a good branded phone in a long time. Wow.

This means of course that the photos i send out to you guys next time will be much better quality of course. ;)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Discuss smart phones and laptops here

Post by Winston » October 14th, 2019, 10:46 am

Some tips for extending the battery life of your smart phone.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/9-tips-ex ... tery-life/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » October 14th, 2019, 11:01 am

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. In Camera settings I can change the picture size. What's weird is the smallest I can get is 6M (I assume this is 6mb).

Are the pictures not automatically stored in Google's servers? Do you have your pictures stored on your device only? Is there a setting for that?

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster

Post by flowerthief00 » October 16th, 2019, 10:05 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 14th, 2019, 11:01 am
I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. In Camera settings I can change the picture size. What's weird is the smallest I can get is 6M (I assume this is 6mb).

Are the pictures not automatically stored in Google's servers? Do you have your pictures stored on your device only? Is there a setting for that?
This is one thing that drives me nuts about the Galaxy. (I have an S7) Your choices for photo size are friggin' large, super-friggin' large, or extra-super-friggin' large. Very rapidly all your storage is used up in photos alone and you are thereafter constantly having to delete photos in order to take new ones.