Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How to cull blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How to cull blacks

Postby zboy1 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:58 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I've had some good Black friends growing up, but most Blacks seemed hostile to both Whites and Asians.

I would have these racial discussions with my Black friends, but none of them would ever admit or describe the huge problems in the Black community.

That's part of the problem: admit to the problems and then, solve them!

Part of the issue with Blacks, Hispanics, and Middle Easterners, is that their cultures emphasize violence over intelligence. For Arabs, it's also their crazy religion which plays a part in their inability to assimilate to civilized societies. That's why Asians are the polar opposites of those groups.

Also, hurling insults and showing how macho you are, are what gets girls in Black and Latino communities. So, that's why young men of those races grow up to become violent criminals in the future.

Nicely put.... One thing I would add is that single black women are the perpetrators of this culture. They choose criminals with which to breed, and raise black children to respect and admire street culture and violence.

To me, that is the real issue.

Contrarian, you must be a Tommy Sotomayor listerner, lol. :wink:

I watch some of his videos sometime. Good listen.

I agree that Black woman are the main perpetrators of problems in the Black community, but, if you say that in public, you will be crucified.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Kradmelder wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I've had some good Black friends growing up, but most Blacks seemed hostile to both Whites and Asians.

I would have these racial discussions with my Black friends, but none of them would ever admit or describe the huge problems in the Black community.

Part of the issue with Blacks, Hispanics, and Middle Easterners, is that their cultures emphasize violence over intelligence. For Arabs, it's also their crazy religion which plays a part in their inability to assimilate to civilized societies. That's why Asians are the polar opposites of those groups.

Also, hurling insults and showing how macho you are, are what gets girls in Black and Latino communities. So, that's why young men of those races grow up to become violent criminals in the future.

Nicely put.... One thing I would add is that single black women are the perpetrators of this culture. They choose criminals with which to breed, and raise black children to respect and admire street culture and violence.

Very fair as you admit the problem lies within black culture and the break down of black family structures. Until blacks themselves address this issue and take responsibility instead of blaming whitey the crime and violence will continue to plague blacks.

Absentee fathers is a huge problem in africa as wellong and a whole troop of kids being raised with out fathers is the norm. When you go to sports events it is common to see white fathers watching their sons. It is rare to see a black father. The very few you see will have well behaved black kids. These are the exception though.

Not exactly, the problem is black women because there is no general "black culture." There is a ghetto culture that black women perpetuate.

While I am on the subject, allow me to debunk the notion that there even exists a single "black culture." The media likes to use that term as much as they like to use the "black community." Both terms are foolish. There are several distinct black cultures related to region, class, subgroup (ie. West Indian, West African, Gullah, New Orleans Creole, Mississippi Delta, etc.) To try to distill blacks into one culture is just as foolish as trying to do the same with whites (ie Southern redneck, Boston Brahmin, Midwestern, Ethic East Coasters, Appalachian, etc).

Also, Africans come from r reproductive strategy groups versus K groups. The r groups breed almost at random and have many kids and invest little in them. K groups like Europeans have few kids but invest a considerable amount of time and effort in their welfare. The r/K difference is profound and is what you are referring to in Africa.

Again, if you want to know the quality of a population, look first at the nature of its women. Black women are the worst mothers and partners on the planet, hence we have the worst provided for and performing offspring.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:09 am

There is over 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities the state has set up through the pyramid monetary system, there in lies the real problem. The women use the all powerful state as the provider but this house of cards will be going down shortly.

Most women really are too stupid to see what has happened, The James Bond video he posted called Why Women Destroy Nations really does sum it up well.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Kradmelder wrote:

Very fair as you admit the problem lies within black culture and the break down of black family structures. Until blacks themselves address this issue and take responsibility instead of blaming whitey the crime and violence will continue to plague blacks.

Absentee fathers is a huge problem in africa as wellong and a whole troop of kids being raised with out fathers is the norm. When you go to sports events it is common to see white fathers watching their sons. It is rare to see a black father. The very few you see will have well behaved black kids. These are the exception though.

Not exactly, the problem is black women because there is no general "black culture." There is a ghetto culture that black women perpetuate.

While I am on the subject, allow me to debunk the notion that there even exists a single "black culture." The media likes to use that term as much as they like to use the "black community." Both terms are foolish. There are several distinct black cultures related to region, class, subgroup (ie. West Indian, West African, Gullah, New Orleans Creole, Mississippi Delta, etc.) To try to distill blacks into one culture is just as foolish as trying to do the same with whites (ie Southern redneck, Boston Brahmin, Midwestern, Ethic East Coasters, Appalachian, etc).

Also, Africans come from r reproductive strategy groups versus K groups. The r groups breed almost at random and have many kids and invest little in them. K groups like Europeans have few kids but invest a considerable amount of time and effort in their welfare. The r/K difference is profound and is what you are referring to in Africa.

Again, if you want to know the quality of a population, look first at the nature of its women. Black women are the worst mothers and partners on the planet, hence we have the worst provided for and performing offspring.

I would differ with you because my experience is with african blacks, not american negroes, of which you are one. So we see 2 diffrent things. From my experience The problem is with black men. African women do not steal as much as the men do. they work hard, do all the house work and home garden work, carry the wood and water, while mister sits under a tree all day doing nothing, getting drunk and taking bush wives. They spend no time with their kids and leave it all to the women. Even with white people, kids raised by single moms have a far higher violence and delinquency rate. So there lies the problem: the lack of father to instill discipline and character.

In africa fatherless kids are raised by the extended family, largely women, but the grandmother has a high social status. In america, there is only the welfare case negress. So that black kid is condemned from birth, unless he has the gumption to make something of himself. There is largely no role model for him, nor father to discipline and guide him.

African women are polite and subservient. If they are load it is only amongst themselves, not when men are present. Yesterday I walked up behind the wife of a darkie I was working with. She was standing in the door way. She got a fright and turned and said Im so Sorry Sir :lol: As if it is her fault for existing in the way of a white man :lol:

In that sense you are correct that black culture is not the same and africans and american blacks are totally different. I would say it is the corruption and laziness of black men that is the problem in africa, while the women work hard and are well mannered. In america the situation is different. The obnoxious negresses you think of as representing black women do not really exist here.

Anyway, I appreciate your opinions as it is interesting to get a black american perspective on the challenges in black society, which is a point of view I would never hear. I talk to plenty of black african men, but that is very different than american blacks, or whatever term used to describe them these days. I hate african american as there is nothing african about them except some DNA. certainly not their culture and behaviour. I am more african than any ghetto american nigger who has no clue about the place or its standards. Crtainly an african man will relate better to me than to an american nigger. Before you have a fit, not all blacks are niggers, like not all darkies are kaffirs. If they choose to adopt that behaviour, then the term fits. If they choose to be behave like decent human beings then they are not. Racism is not just black and white you know :lol: :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Kradmelder wrote:
I would differ with you because my experience is with african blacks, not american negroes, of which you are one. So we see 2 diffrent things. From my experience The problem is with black men. .......Even with white people, kids raised by single moms have a far higher violence and delinquency rate. So there lies the problem: the lack of father to instill discipline and character.

Your point about Africans vs Black Americans is an interesting one. I never thought of that, but both groups still suffer from the r instead of K reproductive strategy.

Where you and I strongly differ is where to place the onus of single parenthood. You seem to place it on the men's choosing to not be there, but it is the WOMEN who chose to become pregnant by these disinterested fathers outside the context of a marriage or child rearing pair bond. Essentially, stupid black or African women become randomly pregnant, then complain about why the father of the kids (whom they chose) is not a good father. To me, this is a crummy mummy issue, pure and simple.

Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:02 pm

zboy1 wrote:

Contrarian, you must be a Tommy Sotomayor listerner, lol. :wink:

I watch some of his videos sometime. Good listen.

I agree that Black woman are the main perpetrators of problems in the Black community, but, if you say that in public, you will be crucified.

I have been of this opinion on Black women ever since Shaharazad Ali wrote her book The Black Man's Guide to the Black Woman back in the late 80's. Sotomayor just made this taboo thesis accessible to everyone on YouTube, but it has been around a long time. There are far better and more academic purveyors of this motif also. The book Negro Wars by Babatunde Umanah is an absolute explosion about the pathologies of black American women. Also, the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan was critical of the negative influence of Black women in The Moynihan Report from back in the 60's.

Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:42 pm

Kradmelder wrote:
I would differ with you because my experience is with african blacks, not american negroes, of which you are one. So we see 2 diffrent things. From my experience The problem is with black men. .......Even with white people, kids raised by single moms have a far higher violence and delinquency rate. So there lies the problem: the lack of father to instill discipline and character.

Your point about Africans vs Black Americans is an interesting one. I never thought of that, but both groups still suffer from the r instead of K reproductive strategy.

Where you and I strongly differ is where to place the onus of single parenthood. You seem to place it on the men's choosing to not be there, but it is the WOMEN who chose to become pregnant by these disinterested fathers outside the context of a marriage or child rearing pair bond. Essentially, stupid black or African women become randomly pregnant, then complain about why the father of the kids (whom they chose) is not a good father. To me, this is a crummy mummy issue, pure and simple.

In african culture it is not the norm for men to be involved with children. They leave it totally to the women. Hence my point earlier about never seeing a black father at kids' sports events. Black men see nothing wrong with that. That behaviour is in the culture, so the father that chooses to be involved is the odd one. Seeing father and son things is not common. I always notice when I see a black man with his kids and no woman because it is outside the familiar. Activities are segregated and historically men and women were apart, children were with women, until boys reached the age to be considered men. For a successful african man, like Zuma, the ideal is multiple wives. Us whiteys call it a coon's paradise. His hut in the middle and a circle of mud huts around his for his wives. The kids stay with the women. Guess who does all the work? That is what black women know, and that is how they behave. I will give you one example. At one site a black man drives up and asks if he can have my drill cuttings on a drill site. I say fine. He drives off with nothing. He then sends down a line of women to carry bags of rock on their heads, while he drives around in an empty truck. Only a white man sees that as abnormal. So for a woman not to choose such a black man, she would never marry. For a white man, you do the heavy lifting, not your wife.

For the white man, the norm is to be involved, so yes it fits under r or k reproduction as being involved is a high energy strategy. Do you consider it is the man or woman making a choice when that is the norm in black culture? It is what they know. The problem is therefore not so much a choice but the culture. I cant speak for black american culture though, and whether a nuclear family is considered normal for them. Therefore we speak to each other from a big difference in background and experience. How do you see it? For me the norm is to be involved with my kids, from bathing them as babies, feeding them, then teaching them things like chopping wood, house repairs and whatever skills they need to become men and women. Black men do not bathe or feed kids. They teah them to be men in bush camps as a group. In africa the white and black culture are diametrically opposed. I suspect black american culture lies in between, not white, but not african. But you would probably feel more at home amongst white people than black africans. In america, I could relate to black africans as easy as to white americans, but not to american blacks, especially not those obnoxious chip on their shoulder ones known as niggers. Then again, I don't relate to white chavs or total white trash either. They are just white niggers.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:32 am

Apartheid plans to sterilise blacks:

According to Goosen, research at RRL was focused on developing and “bacterial agent that would selectively kill black people.” Goosen stated that the project and the program had been described by South Africa’s then Surgeon General, Dr. Neil Knoble, as “the most important project for the country.”

Goosen himself had plenty of faith in the ability to create this type of weapon. In fact, he even claimed that an unknown European scientist had already developed a strain of bacteria capable of “only affecting, making sick, and killing pigmented people” as far back as the early 1980s.

“Under oath, Goosen went on to state that the government could have used such a weapon as a ‘negotiation back-up’ (to stay in power) and to ‘maintain peace’ (between local whites and blacks),” writes Singh.

Goosen claimed that the plans to connect with the European scientist were eventually abandoned for security reasons, but that South African scientists continued to work on the project. Goosen also stated that Project Coast was far down the road in creating an anti-fertility weapon that would be used to selectively target the black majority.

The delivery mechanism?

A vaccine.

Goosen staetd that one of the most important aspects of the anti-fertility vaccine was that it would not be detectable and even if it was detected it would not be able to be traced back to “clandestine application.” Goosen stated he was convinced that the production of this type of drug was “definitely possible” after an extensive literature search.

Goosen was backed up in his claims by another Project Coast scientist, Dr. Schalk van Rensburg, who confirmed that the development of an anti-fertility vaccine was indeed a major goal of the program and even made up 18% of all RRL projects. Goosen fingered Basson as the leader and creator of the eugenics-based CBW program.

You can’t handle the truth about vaccines (Ad)

Basson of course argued that this type of vaccine should be designed to prevent the pregnancy of female soldiers and to keep down the population in refugee camps. But van Rensburg revealed otherwise and confirmed what Goosen claims in terms of the real targets of the vaccine.

Singh writes,

Although van Rensburg testified that Blacks were physiologically, biochemically and endocrinologically identical to Whites so it would not be possible to develop a vaccine that worked on one ethnic group and not the other [25], it might be possible to skew the delivery of the vaccine along racial lines. He further testified that while he had warned that such a vaccine could not be racially based, covertly administered and would be reversible, Basson had insisted the laboratory proceed with the research [26].
More specifically, it appears that the Project Coast anti-fertility vaccine was directed largely at women, although some suggestions were that the vaccine would work better in men.

Singh writes,

There also seems to have been a discussion about the most appropriate strategy for such a vaccine. Since there were certain antigens found only on sperm, it would be easier to make males sterile, argued van Rensburg [27]. Basson, however, was keener to develop a female infertility vaccine, he told the commission. However, he stated that although they worked toward this aim, the leadership of Project Coast.

The TRC also heard from Dr Jan Lourens, the head of Protechnik (another Project Coast front organization), who testified that before starting the company, he had designed equipment for animal experiments taking place at RRL. These included a ‘restraint chair’ into which baboons were strapped for experiments, a transparent ‘gas chamber’ into which the chair and baboon were fitted for tests and a ‘stimulator and extractor’ to obtain semen from baboons [22]. Lourens named Dr Riana Borman as the scientist in charge of the baboon experiments ‘to control virility and fertility’ with a view to reducing the birth rate among Blacks [22].

Too bad the rest of the world didn't give apartheid more time. This would have been the best crime prevention programme ever and as useful to mankind as eradicating polio and locusts.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:28 am

Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:The best way to Cull a population for human beings even Negros is with female rights and education.

FACT JACK
"Investments in women’s education have proven especially effective at lowering fertility rates, since better educated women tend to marry later and have fewer, children."
http://worldpopulationhistory.org/womens-status-and-fertility-rates/
So if you send your bitch daughter to Medical School to become a doctor you are doing more to end the your Race than any of the Jews ever could.

Is it really realistic to do this with blacks though? For one thing, having females marry the government costs a fortune. For another thing, it requires a certain level of development for the government to take the place of male providers. Also, it requires a certain level of intelligence and ability to delay gratification to curtail breeding behavior that an r-selected primate species likely doesn’t possess. Look at blacks in America. Despite the host population imposing feminism on them at enormous expense, the only method of population control that has worked is paying sheboons to have lots of abortions.

FACT JACK!!!

Female Education Is The Answer For Culling Blacks (also Whites, Asians and everyone).
"With positive signals for fertility decline emerging in sub-Saharan Africa, and development economists debating the potential for African countries to see a “demographic dividend,” it’s a good time to look more closely at the data linking female education and childbearing."
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015/11/the-relationship-between-womens-education-and-fertility/

Thailand
Niggers of Asia.
r-selection, for those species that produce many "cheap" offspring and live in unstable environments.
In Thailand
The vast majority of students are FUCKKING RETARDED!
Their Answer
Lower the educational standards.
Thaialnd America
A- 80% A-90%
B- 65% B- 80%
C- 51% C- 70%
D- 50% D- 60%
F- Nobody is allowed to fail because no one would ever graduate
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:28 am

Cornfed wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:The best way to Cull a population for human beings even Negros is with female rights and education.

FACT JACK
"Investments in women’s education have proven especially effective at lowering fertility rates, since better educated women tend to marry later and have fewer, children."
http://worldpopulationhistory.org/womens-status-and-fertility-rates/
So if you send your bitch daughter to Medical School to become a doctor you are doing more to end the your Race than any of the Jews ever could.

Is it really realistic to do this with blacks though? For one thing, having females marry the government costs a fortune. For another thing, it requires a certain level of development for the government to take the place of male providers. Also, it requires a certain level of intelligence and ability to delay gratification to curtail breeding behavior that an r-selected primate species likely doesn’t possess. Look at blacks in America. Despite the host population imposing feminism on them at enormous expense, the only method of population control that has worked is paying sheboons to have lots of abortions.

FACT JACK!!!

Female Education Is The Answer For Culling Blacks (also Whites, Asians and everyone).
"With positive signals for fertility decline emerging in sub-Saharan Africa, and development economists debating the potential for African countries to see a “demographic dividend,” it’s a good time to look more closely at the data linking female education and childbearing."
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015/11/the-relationship-between-womens-education-and-fertility/

Thailand
Niggers of Asia.
r-selection, for those species that produce many "cheap" offspring and live in unstable environments.
In Thailand
The vast majority of students are FUCKKING RETARDED!
Their Answer
Lower the educational standards.
Thaialnd America
A- 80% A-90%
B- 65% B- 80%
C- 51% C- 70%
D- 50% D- 60%
F- Nobody is allowed to fail in Thai schools because no one would ever graduate

Thailand
In Thailand, fertility has been declining rather dramatically over the past few decades. In the early sixties total fertility rate was still 6.5 children/woman(!!!). A fertility rate of 1.40 or 1.50 is way below the generally accepted level of 2.1 children born per woman necessary to maintain current population levels in the long-term. We need maybe to throw in some demographic mathemathics here. A low fertility rate does not mean that the population is declining at this moment
http://www.thaiwebsites.com/fertility-thailand.asp
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:38 am

Female education has to be followed by bullshit female jobs. I don’t want to pay for these apes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:00 pm

How about using British redcoat troops to do this?

Scene from the film Zulu Dawn.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Postby HouseMD » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Moretorque wrote:Mr. Wu you are very handsome in that picture.

You see Sir. Winston they figured out centuries ago that who ever controls the medium of exchange in a modern economy is absolute master. So what they did was set a system up so they have unlimited medium of exchange tokens so they get everything for free and do no work and extract us of the fruits of our labor and transfer our fruits to themselves with an accounting gimmick.

Then they set the system up to dupe all of us by taking all the media information over and putting up a smoke screen to deflect all attention away from the fact they are running a cleaver counterfeiting scheme.

It is no different than you printing money in your garage and then using your wit to con all of us so we cannot figure out what you are doing.

The people running the credit monopoly do not care about money they have unlimited money but they use it to gain control of the world by the managerial class they create who wants the money and are paid to do the dictates of the people running the credit system.

Pretty smart people did this, no cure for cancer if you want to depopulate the planet which is the ultimate goal.

Your depopulation conspiracy theory is so stupid. "They want to control people" and "They want everyone but themselves wiped out" are diametrically opposed ideas. Power comes from subjects, I'd there were no other people, they would fight with themselves over how to control one another.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Winston wrote:How about using British redcoat troops to do this?

Scene from the film Zulu Dawn.

No Mr. Wu, they are going to dress the Blackman up as Red Coats and cull all the whites. The 3 digit IQ is being outlawed except for Asians and the ruling elite.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Postby retiredfrank » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:00 pm

HouseMD wrote:Power comes from subjects, I'd there were no other people, they would fight with themselves over how to control one another.

I refuse to participate in Cornfed's Culling Blacks thread, but the remark above is applicable to that "discussion".

Though I am often exasperated by my inferiors (with respect to natural intelligence, education, self-discipline), I am also acutely aware that the last thing I want is a world where everyone is my superior or even equal in those respects. For me to be in the top 10% somebody else has to be the bottom 90%. Likewise, culling blacks would mean Cornfed and Kradmelder would have no one to look down on, no one to do the dirty work.

Better to be the big fish in a small pond than a small fish in a big pond.

[Edit: this was originally posted on the "doctors dont want to cure cancer" thread, and moved her by Winston.]
Last edited by retiredfrank on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues