New Multiracial Ukraine

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

New Multiracial Ukraine

Post by ladislav »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_0eVcHE ... re=related

Africans and Arabs have created many kids in the country and now there is a movement to integrate them. The slogan is- "we are all different but we are one". Here the new multiracial population is performing the national anthem for Ukraine's independence.

The translation is as follows:

Mykola, how should I cut the lard? Thin or as usual?
Cut as usual.
And here is some honey for the holiday.
And some borscht.
And some tasty dumplings
From our table to your table.
To our common table.
Happy birthday, Ukraine,
Happy Birthday our motherland.
Happy Birthday, everybody!
Happy Birthday, Ukraine.

Then, they perform the national anthem:

Ukraine's glory hasn't perished, nor her freedom
Upon us, fellow compatriots, fate shall smile once more.
Our enemies will vanish, like dew in the morning sun,
And we too shall rule, brothers, in a free land of our own.
We'll lay down our souls and bodies to attain our freedom,
And we'll show that we, brothers, are of the Cossack nation.

and then, the caption appears:

Ukraine, a motherland to 46 million citizens of different faiths and ethnicities. We are different, but we are one.
Last edited by ladislav on May 9th, 2011, 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I do not mean to rain negativity on your post yet i agree as a black man with some of the ideas of White Supremacists. I watch many of their videos and they explain that overall the white race is vanishing and might indeed go extinct. Angela Merkel says that multiculturalism has not worked. So the commercial looks nice yet what are the facts behind the message. Do you think a Europe as a whole and white people in general are being phased out? Do to extreme race mixing and allowing in other races? I am just asking a question and not starting up anything.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have a paper written by the Sierra Club in the 50's i believe that said the white race would possibly vanish by 2050? That theory has been around for a long time.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

ErikHeaven wrote:I do not mean to rain negativity on your post yet i agree as a black man with some of the ideas of White Supremacists. I watch many of their videos and they explain that overall the white race is vanishing and might indeed go extinct. Angela Merkel says that multiculturalism has not worked. So the commercial looks nice yet what are the facts behind the message. Do you think a Europe as a whole and white people in general are being phased out? Do to extreme race mixing and allowing in other races? I am just asking a question and not starting up anything.
Well, multiculturalism is different from having people of the same nation but who are half-bloods that have a different color, and the reel is teaching the public that these are as Ukrainian as anyone else. You can see that they are dressed in Ukrainian national dress and are singing songs and speaking Ukrainian and bringing Ukrainian food to the table. And they are saying Happy Birthday, Motherland. So, the effort here is to assimilate these mixed people into the mainstream. In Germany, multiculturalism means- trying to let the ethnic Turks, Arabs, etc.. keep their Turkish customs, stay separate and become encysted, basically. They are not Germans and can never be German. And no commercial is teaching Germans that these Turks are German. Plus the Germans have traditionally been intolerant and nationalistic and would not accept people even if they tried to integrate. Therein lies the difference.

There is no multiculturalism in Brazil. All people are called Brazilians. Any color, any race, any decent, any cultural heritage. A melting pot of thousands of different ethnic groups, immigrant and indigenous. There is no multiculturalism in Egypt- all people are Egyptians. Of any color, any descent. Same in most Arab countries. A citizen is called by the name of the country. And that's that. If you are a non citizen, well then it is a different story and you are called by the name of the country of which you are a citizen. Why can't they do that in the US?

And in Germany sure it will fail. An Abdullah Kyzyl Bek can become a Brazilian but he can never be a German. No matter how many generations in the country. Hence, they came up with multiculturalism to put some nice dressing on the ugly truth that these people will never be accepted and then let them live in ghettos and let us all celebrate this ugly apartheid. Same in the Anglo Saxon built US. The racial caste mechanism was put into motion centuries ago and one can only build a glorified apartheid instead of just calling all people by one name.

When I was in Odessa two years ago, I saw quite a few black kids and they were hanging around everyone else, talking in the local dialect and not living in ghettos. The locals told me that these were Odessites . In that country people are not grouped by the same taxonomy as in the US. First and foremost they are called by the name of the city to which they belong and then, they are judged how local they behave and talk. Then, they are part of the mainstream and just live with everyone else. Their ethnic identity is well, where they live. That is their name. The city- state mentality there is still very strong and overrides the national identity.

As far as the white race becoming extinct, well, yeah, you can say that it is getting smaller, it is just that in Europe there is little awareness of "whiteness". People think of themselves by the name of the city/ethnic group/nationality, not as "white". But if you group them all as "whites", the way you were brought up to see people out of the US, yeah, I guess, it will in time become a much smaller group than before.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

ErikHeaven wrote:I have a paper written by the Sierra Club in the 50's i believe that said the white race would possibly vanish by 2050? That theory has been around for a long time.
2050 is usually the year given that Whites will become a numerical minority in the U.S. But it will likely occur sooner than that, possibly as soon as 2030. White children under the age of 3 are already a minority, and Whites are close to being a minority in the public schools.

The problem racially conscious Whites have is that immigration is currently a one-way street -- non-whites are entering just about all traditionally White countries in large numbers, but nowhere else. Black countries are remaining Black, Oriental countries are remaining Oriental, while many White countries are being submerged by a sea of different cultures, races and ethnicities. Asian governments won't allow their countries to have open borders, so the phenomenon is because of the agenda of the governments of Western countries, and the multinational corporations and zionists that dominate them. They see non-Whites as cheap sources of labor, and a well-mixed proletariat as unable to ever rebel.

Whites won't vanish for a long time if ever; they will simply be vastly outnumbered over time, by Asians mainly. And that certain tribe that demands that everyone but themselves integrate and lose their culture and historical memory intends to keep their identity as well.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

To clarify, while 'whites'- a group of earlier European settlers all mixed up will no longer be over 50% of the population, they, as a US cultural/racial group will still be the largest for a long time. Again, we are here following the US taxonomy of dividing its population into such general groupings. But I shall leave it at that.
If you are talking about European countries, it is not as simple. West Europeans will be using cheaper world labor for a long time to come. It does not mean that they want people to be a certain color. The Brits were happy to hire Poles and Slovaks to be laborers even recently. This created 'racial' riots at British schools with young British kids beating them up. They also went around beating up Serbs. It was not whites vs whatever. It was English kids vs. non Brits.
What is seen as a Zionist conspiracy is often a simple migration of poor people in search of work. From old colonies in particular. Or neighboring countries.
The Anglo countries are becoming less white for yet another reason-no Europeans want to move there anymore, and not many other Anglos want to leave, say Oz and move to Canada. What for? So, in order to sustain the economy, they invite students and laborers. And the countries that provide them are usually non white countries around them or their former colonial territories. In America they are bringing Mexicans in because they are cheaper and not because of a Zionist conspiracy. And the huge numbers of African slaves were brought in because they were cheaper than European indentured servants. Whoever was cheaper, that is who they took in.
Asian/African countries did not experience labor shortage. But there are exceptions as well. Richer countries take in neighboring people. In Kenya they have neighboring Ethiopian and Tanzania laborers, in Egypt, the Sudanese do the dirty work. In Thailand, it is the Burmese. Poorer neighbors. The Japanese took in some Koreans and Chinese not because they were Orientals, but because they were colonial subjects and conquered territories. The Russians are bringing in Uzbeks and Tajiks but also Ukrainians- white people. So, it is not as simple. And a huge number of black students in Russia is not because some Jews invited them to dilute the Slavic pool. It is because only poor Africans want to study there.
Also, Anglos/Whites do not have that many kids, hence the labor shortage and the need to import cheaper laborers. They also need to sustain the social security. welfare and the pensions. Tax revenue will increase if such immigrants come. But who wants to go and live in those countries? Who has the right? Poorer people from former colonies. Or neighbors who are poorer.
And then, they bring their families over. And when they gain citizenship, they promote their cause.
And it is also not entirely true that Oriental countries remain Oriental and black countries remain black. Many are actively seeking foreign investors to settle and rich people to come. From anywhere. One thing that will not happen is there will be white people going to Africa to look to work as laborers for 1 dollar a day in any large numbers any time soon.
So there is more to the whole thing than meets the eye.
And if the white race feels threatened, then they should promote marriage and family. And breed. Something many are loathe to do.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I have seen some video and read some articles on all the above mentioned.

George Friedman has said that the US will continue to be a world economic power because as he put it. The Europeans and Japanese SUCK at immigration as their population age. They'll be turning to more and more immigration but thus far it hasn't worked out so well. I totally agree. These are largely homogeneous societies. Only Germany and the UK are a bit more sensitive to this issue for different reasons. The Brits for Colonialism, especially Africa and Caribbean and Germany because of The 3rd Reich. Much of Europe as blood on its hands for the treatment of Jews and Africans throughout history, again for different reasons. So I tend to agree with his research that Europe while it won't fail, will have to take immigration much more seriously and offer programs that are more attractive to immigrants. They already have an better social safety net/welfare system than the US, Canada or South America. I just think they have to work on tolerance more. You can't have outburst that come from the far Right which in Europe is anti-Islam/Muslim, especially conservative Muslim Women. But at the same time, they have to relate better to Muslims or not let so many in the country.

I've always said if the United States is not careful, that Europe might start actively courting Americans to immigrate to Europe. I wonder why they haven't done so anyway? I don't want to make this sound anti-Muslim or Arab but if you didn't want a) brown people and b) different religious beliefs in your society, wouldn't it make sense to go after other citizens from Anglo countries? Allowing Africans largely has the same amount of problems, though most are Christians, but even if Interracial Marriage between Whites and Blacks is 27% in the UK, its much lower in other EU countries. Though I see EU countries taking advantage of Africans by putting them on their sports teams (Soccer, Olympic Track Sports) .... a decent amount of African-Americans play Basketball internationally as well.

So multiculturalism has failed in Europe mostly I would agree but they allowed it to fail and this is because their a high desire to keep these countries White and speaking their native languages. If you had multiculturalism to the level of the United States (one of the main reasons the EU exist) this would be a non-issue. This is why we can tout that Obama as President wouldn't have happen in Europe and its largely right and Europeans should be ashamed actually.

Look at Belgium still bickering over bullshit that should have been solved 100 years ago. They made English their 2nd official language, if they just made it the official language that would solve much of the problem because its basically French Speakers vs Flemish Speakers vs German Speakers in that country, somebody thinks they are better.

That's why Political Correctness is a bad idea. We allow Latinos to speak Spanish largely unchecked and we accommodate them by having dual language prompts on telephone systems. They print the report cards in NYC in I think 8-9 different languages. Much of EU generally make you be apart of some immigration program to become a resident, not even a citizen. Americans are exempt from such programs, learning the local language is OPTIONAL. In the EU offices, English is spoken, in parliament they speak English, the reporters covering the EU speak and report in English. This is likely the answer for the EU to survive long term.

Just some observations...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

billy wrote:Yes Germany is the last stand of the "white" race.
But as Lationos the turks will develop and learn from the German.
But the german will never become extinct as we will create
reservates for them where the last of them can peacefully imbreed ;-)

No, joking. No offence. We like our Germans we won´t trade them for NA.
When we go to turkey turks call us almanci which means german. We hate it
that they don´t accept us. But truth be spoken we despise them little bit as
they have no sense for perfection as we have experienced in germany.

The good side of being a turk in germany is that it is much easier to feel more of
an earth-citizen as we can not be real germans or turks......

Anywas the only one who will lose the race war will be the the white race. And
the winner will be the orientals. However dosn´t matter anyway......
Billy I don't know about Asians taking over, with their single children, often male child policy/preference isn't working out so well long term.

As I said the mistake that some Europeans are making is forcing you to learn the native/local language especially when its not that widely spoken. Germany can only command via economics to speak German. Over time though, since dominate culture is in English they'll have to give up forcing those that want to become citizens to learn German as a language. There is noting wrong with keeping some cultural aspects of Germany, in fact many German immigrants speak German at home and perfect English in social situations.

I don't care to be a German citizen, but I'll take residency and a EU passport...