Jill Scott Talks Interracial Dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:Most American black women like niggers that are bums. So step your game up? That nigger is full of shit for real. I had this pretty sister on my old job and decent employed black men with cars and houses were chasing after her. She chose the 2 time felon. Super dark dude with huge muscles. This cat the whole block thinks is still selling drugs and he will get caught soon. Everywhere you see professional black women you see them with THUGS so to hell with that nigga who said step your game up. I say leave American black women alone!
You may be right about that, but after all, he is my brother...

I am using your situation but in a different scenario to try to explain to my brother how things really are. I hope that you do not have a problem with that.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven, this is the email I sent my brother on facebook.

First of all, I would like to say Hello and how are you doing? I am doing well. I am sending you this message in response to what you had to say to a comment of mine. Yes, you can tell a person to "step his game up", but most (not all) Black women want the hardcore bad-boy thug, ergo (therefore) no amount of "stepping the game up" will actually help. You may not have seen it, but I have. For instance, if you were going to Princeton (an Ivy League school) and you met this Black woman and you were interested in her, how would you feel if she chose a convicted two-time felon (who may or may not be dark but is ripped) over you? No amount of "stepping your game up" would have gotten this young woman interested in you.

Now I know that all races are like this; I am not the same "sista"-hater you knew (back when we were both on Ives Street). I have grown out of that mindset; it's just that I am just speaking out of not only logic and common sense, but personal experience/what I have seen with my own two eyes. For instance, I am currently in college in San Antonio, but there are plenty of "sistas" who would not even look at me, instead chasing after the thugs and "gangstas". In the case that you may think I am talking nonsense, I have conversed with an older Black gentleman at the school that I go to, and at his other job, there was a good Looking Black woman who had lots of successful brothers chasing after her with houses and cars (and gainful employment, mind you). These brothers had stepped their collective game up to the max and who did this "sista" choose? The dark-skinned, totally ripped, two-timed convicted felon who may nor may not have been a drug dealer.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:..... Most black women are Jehovah's or Nation of Islam and they should be avoided.
It's ironic that you have brought that up. I feel that NOI got one of my idols, Malcolm X, killed.

I think NOI is full of shit. I don't know if Sharazad Ali is or was a member of NOI, but she puts Black women in check of how they should submit to their man. She has my respect on that.

I had gone to the 1995 Million Man March when I was towards the end of my pro-Black migraine and that is the only time I have ever supported them.

I felt that it was a great event because I saw no fighting and a lot of Black men crying, rejoicing, and holding hands.

That was the last time I have ever seen unity from Black men ever. And then the event was interrupted when Black hoes began to infiltrate the event halfway into the event trying to mack on dudes there.

Most of the dudes didnt' fall for the oakie doak, but there were some inner simps whom had bought it for free hook, line and sinker and actually began to try to hook up with women during the event.

But in any "event", there's a NOI dude up here on 125th and Malcolm X/Lenox Blvd ironically whom is always trying to sell NOI's The Final Call newspaper on that corner a few times a week during the day.

6 months ago he tried that shit with me, and I eloquently told him the following, "First, I'm not your bro and I'm not a bro. Secondly and finally, you have the nerve to stand here on this block named after the very man whom could have set the Black community and the rest of America free and you guys knocked him out the box. And you have the nerve to sell this malarky. I'm so glad I don't have friends up here in Harlem. PRobably half of this damn neighborhood probably wished for Malcolm X's death anyway." And then I walked away.

Ever since, he still remembers me six months later and deliberately doesn't try to give me the newspaper when I walk by from thereon out.

PS: I met Fab 5 Freddy there at the 1995 Million Man March. Dude told me he's 6'0" even. He looks just like the way he did on Yo! MTV Raps. I Fuckin' miss that show. WASN"T THAT SHIT GREAT????? Imagine them trying to do that show now with Drake, Young Jeezy, Lil' Wayne, T.I. and shit...all southern-sounding fag raps. DA f**k OUTTA HERE.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:The standards of American Black Women=Be a THUG or a Wannabe thug. Or be some shiny suit church nigger. Or be a white guy like Robin Thicke, or Justin Bieber. To hell with them bitches for real.

I tried to tell him (my older brother) that maybe not all Black women are like that, but ENOUGH of them ARE like that to be considered a problem, and he says that I am blind and "bless my heart"...