I'm not racist, but....

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

I'm not racist, but....

Post by zboy1 »

There is a great website that posts racist rantings on Facebook. The website is called http://www.notracistbut.com/. Almost all of the posters are either from the U.S. or Australia/Canada/England, etc. Basically the Anglo Saxon countries. Is there something in the water that makes people so hateful. I realize that racism is natural in human beings, but how stupid can you be in publishing it on Facebook with your picture in the profile. You can get fired or worse if people find out about your rantings! Every passing day, I think less and less of humanity every day.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Another politically correct American cocksucker with a superiority complex.. and a website.

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

political correctiveness is the kissing cousin of femenism....basically f***ing over white folks who cant say a f***ing thing about any other race unless its complimentary. whooops...white people can still criticize white people but thats it.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.