OJ Admits He Killed Nicole. In Self Defense. Wait. What?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

OJ Admits He Killed Nicole. In Self Defense. Wait. What?

Post by Mr S »

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random ... wait-what/

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported. The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing. And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence – a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview… According to the National Enquirer… [h]e told the producer: “Tell Oprah that yes, I did it. I killed Nicole, but it was in self-defence. She pulled a knife on me and I had to defend myself�…Nicole stepped out of the apartment – slashing the knife in the air. ‘�I was in such a rage that something just snapped. I couldn’t take her constant taunting of me with other men or her using drugs and drinking while my kids were living with her. I went beserk. Before I knew what I was doing I took the knife away from Nicole and started slashing at her. I cut her over and over again until she was lifeless. I was shocked at my own anger – I had killed the woman I had loved for so long..�‘…he also knifed Ron Goldman in self-defence as he tried to attack Simpson when he turned up at the home soon after and spotted Nicole’s body on the floor.

OJ killed Nicole in self defense! Of course! I admit that the story had holes in it before, but now it all makes sense! He went over there to be the peacemaker. To sit down with Nicole and talk everything out like rational adults. And she flipped out, started waving a knife around, and so he had no choice. I mean, what’s he gonna do? Just leave? Hell to the no. He did what any mature, reasonable person would do: He cut her throat to the vertebrae and bled her like a slaughtered pig. Then did the same thing to her waiter friend. He was just lucky that before he took the knife away from her he managed to put on those black leather gloves he brought with him to have a calm, rational discussion with his ex-wife. Otherwise the jury might’ve sent an innocent man to jail.

The thing I don’t get about this is why say anything? Or say anything now? Why wait all these years to make up some phoney baloney story about saving himself from the wrath of his 95lb ex-wife? The US Constitution says they can’t try him again no matter what. He could’ve stood up in the courtroom, dropped his pants, pointed at the DA and said “Ha! Dumb bitch! Crackerass cracker! I killed those people and now I’m walking and there’s not a thing you can do about it! Bwahaha!� Or ‘fessed up on a PPV special and lined his own pockets instead of making money for Oprah she’ll never spend. It makes no sense. But then again, neither does going to jail for stealing back your own bobbleheads so I don’t know. Maybe he’s just trying to up his badboy reputation/ street cred because he wants to make a comeback with the Jets. @JerryThornton1
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Post by Heart of Shadows »

I tell ya OJ is just a f***ing moron.
Never before have I seen a guy f**k himself over so much because of his own stupidity.. f***ing makes me sick and I'm not even touching his wife's murder or anything like that.

I mean first the book now this..
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley