How can any white man hate white women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

MrPeabody wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I actually don't like the word "white" because it is anthropologically inaccurate and usually used by ignorant racists. As you pointed out, there are "white" women in Mexico, as well as Colombia, Brazil, and many other third world countries, but most Americans don't realize that. If a woman is "American" living in America, no matter what her racial characteristics, there is a high likelihood that she will have absorbed the sense of entitlement and undesirable characteristics of women who live in America. I genuinely prefer women from other countries, and have no interest in a particular race (although I do like the latina look).
Yeah it's used by ignorant bigots, however, white really signifies WASPs among other western west Europeans whom have settled here for generations. White cannot be used to describe light-skinned, Euro-looking Colombianas, a la Costa Riqueñas, a la Mejicanas that look European.

Simply call themed European-looking or light-skinned; white is not accurate to anything that looks white which isn't. I hope I have stated that the way I wanted it to come out.
Exactly. It's an arbitrary categorization that has no uniform interpretation. In history also many groups such as the Irish were thought to not be white. Racists still disagree on whether Spanish, Italians, or caucasian people in Iran are white. It is based on arbitrary prejudice and has no scientific basis. And caucasians don't necessarily have "white looking" skin.
"People from Nigeria are not black."

You see how stupid that comment sounded? It sounds about as stupid as denying that the Irish are white.

You sure love to use the word "racist" a lot. All I'm gonna say is that it takes one to know one.
Neptune
Freshman Poster

Re: How can any white man hate white women?

Post by Neptune »

AmericanInMexico wrote: On this site, I have seen several threads about how bad white women are, and how women from other races are so much better. Most of the individuals who start these threads and contribute to them are white men.
Well I am I White male who is only physically attracted to women who are either White or are of mixed race but who have fair skin. Very few mixed race women are attractive and usually only when they are mostly White. Now I am not racist or anything. I do not dislike people of other races.
AmericanInMexico wrote: Does anyone else see the inherent flaw in the logic of all of this? If a man is white, the only reason why he is white is because of an unbroken line of white men and white women having sex with each other and creating white children. All white men have white mothers, so I fail to understand how a white man can hate white women (unless he is ashamed of being white, which would be stupid since race can't be changed and it's no use crying over spilled milk.)
I actually think it is very rare for a White guy to be attracted to women of other races. Most of the guys I know find women who are not White to be either much less attractive than White women or not attractive at all. This forum is unusual in that there are many members attracted to Asians. I would bet if you polled most White men, you would find that most of them are only attracted to White women. Take a look at this link:

http://news.change.org/stories/your-rac ... ing-a-date

If you read that link, it says that White people send at least 90% of their messages on dating sites to other White people.
AmericanInMexico wrote: I myself am a white man and have no problem with white women, AS LONG AS they did not grow up in any of the English-speaking countries. I don't think race is the problem whatsoever; I live part of the year in Mexico and the white women in Mexico do not act like the white women in the United States. (And yes, Mexico does have a white population; the country is 15% white. Remember that Mexico was a Spanish colony for 300 years, so there are lots of Mexican women of unmixed Spanish descent; i.e. white women.)
I did not know that there were any Whites in Mexico. I thought they were all dark skinned. Thanks for letting me know that. I will have to add Mexico to my list of countries to consider.

What areas of Mexico have White women?

Are those areas richer, and if so, by how much?

One of the things I am trying to figure out is, how much I have to earn when I move overseas to be successful with women. If I move to Mexico, how much would I need, as a very ugly guy 37 year old guy who is 5 ft 5 in tall, to have a realistic chance of getting an average looking young woman who DOES NOT have children from a prior relationship?

See this thread to show you what I mean:

viewtopic.php?t=9142&start=44
AmericanInMexico wrote: Here's food for thought: the founder of this site is an Asian, and he has no problem whatsoever with white women. If an Asian man can appreciate white women, why can't the white men on this site appreciate them too?
I do not understand why. I think what it is, is that some people on this forum have had bad experiences with White women. Personally, I do not understand why so many on the forum hate American women. I do not have anything against them. The only reason I look overseas is because I can not get an American woman. If I could get an American woman, then I would do so.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I actually don't like the word "white" because it is anthropologically inaccurate and usually used by ignorant racists. As you pointed out, there are "white" women in Mexico, as well as Colombia, Brazil, and many other third world countries, but most Americans don't realize that. If a woman is "American" living in America, no matter what her racial characteristics, there is a high likelihood that she will have absorbed the sense of entitlement and undesirable characteristics of women who live in America. I genuinely prefer women from other countries, and have no interest in a particular race (although I do like the latina look).
Yeah it's used by ignorant bigots, however, white really signifies WASPs among other western west Europeans whom have settled here for generations. White cannot be used to describe light-skinned, Euro-looking Colombianas, a la Costa Riqueñas, a la Mejicanas that look European.

Simply call themed European-looking or light-skinned; white is not accurate to anything that looks white which isn't. I hope I have stated that the way I wanted it to come out.
Exactly. It's an arbitrary categorization that has no uniform interpretation. In history also many groups such as the Irish were thought to not be white. Racists still disagree on whether Spanish, Italians, or caucasian people in Iran are white. It is based on arbitrary prejudice and has no scientific basis. And caucasians don't necessarily have "white looking" skin.

You see how stupid that comment sounded? It sounds about as stupid as denying that the Irish are white.

You sure love to use the word "racist" a lot. All I'm gonna say is that it takes one to know

one.
I'm not the one who said Irish are not white. It was stated by many newspapers in the US in the 1850s. My point is that it is an arbitrary classification, so anyone can make up any category he wants. You think Spanish are white and other racists do not. Now do you get it?

How the Irish became white

http://academic.udayton.edu/race/01race/white13.htm

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

AmericanInMexico wrote:On this site, I have seen several threads about how bad white women are, and how women from other races are so much better. Most of the individuals who start these threads and contribute to them are white men.

Does anyone else see the inherent flaw in the logic of all of this? If a man is white, the only reason why he is white is because of an unbroken line of white men and white women having sex with each other and creating white children. All white men have white mothers, so I fail to understand how a white man can hate white women (unless he is ashamed of being white, which would be stupid since race can't be changed and it's no use crying over spilled milk.)

I myself am a white man and have no problem with white women, AS LONG AS they did not grow up in any of the English-speaking countries. I don't think race is the problem whatsoever; I live part of the year in Mexico and the white women in Mexico do not act like the white women in the United States. (And yes, Mexico does have a white population; the country is 15% white. Remember that Mexico was a Spanish colony for 300 years, so there are lots of Mexican women of unmixed Spanish descent; i.e. white women.)

Here's food for thought: the founder of this site is an Asian, and he has no problem whatsoever with white women. If an Asian man can appreciate white women, why can't the white men on this site appreciate them too?
You sound like a Black male simp and a Black male mangina posting the question of "why you hate your own women, your mother is (the same race) _______________!"

This is the first time ever I have seen a White person speak with this type of intonation. Very interesting.

I want to hear the ways that White N. American women are despicable by the OP. This may become an interesting thread.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

You sure love to use the word "racist" a lot. All I'm gonna say is that it takes one to know one.
Irish, that were born and raised in Ireland - ARE NOT WHITE. They are Irish, they are European, they are Caucasian, but they aren't friggin' White!!
Nigerians are not fuckin' Black. Nigerians are African, Nigerians are West African, Nigerians are of the Negroid race, not Black.

Black = Black American, Black Canadian. Black Canadian ≠ Afro-Caribbean that are Canadian citizens. Trust me on this one.
White = White American, White Canadian. White Canadian ≠ Quebecois White. Also trust me on this one.

It only sounds stupid to some one whom has a myopic state of mind when it comes comprehending the vast difference between race and nationality.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Irish, that were born and raised in Ireland - ARE NOT WHITE. They are Irish, they are European, they are Caucasian, but they aren't friggin' White!!
Nigerians are not fuckin' Black. Nigerians are African, Nigerians are West African, Nigerians are of the Negroid race, not Black.

Black = Black American, Black Canadian. Black Canadian ≠ Afro-Caribbean that are Canadian citizens. Trust me on this one.
White = White American, White Canadian. White Canadian ≠ Quebecois White. Also trust me on this one.

It only sounds stupid to some one whom has a myopic state of mind when it comes comprehending the vast difference between race and nationality.
I have never spoken to someone more stupid in my life. Irish people are clearly white and Nigerians clearly black. I am not just going to "trust you" like you're some sort of expert on what race people belong to. You act like the only way to be white or black is to be from North America. Well where do you think whites came from? EUROPE! Where do you think blacks came from? AFRICA! Seriously, your comment is the stupidest comment I have ever seen. Next you're gonna try telling me I'm not white.

The reason I am defending white women is because I am white and love my race. All my maternal ancestors are white so I must defend their honor. It's too bad some other white men don't seem to think they need to defend the honor of their maternal ancestors.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: Yeah it's used by ignorant bigots, however, white really signifies WASPs among other western west Europeans whom have settled here for generations. White cannot be used to describe light-skinned, Euro-looking Colombianas, a la Costa Riqueñas, a la Mejicanas that look European.

I have never spoken to someone more stupid in my life. Irish people are clearly white and Nigerians clearly black. I am not just going to "trust you" like you're some sort of expert on what race people belong to. You act like the only way to be white or black is to be from North America. Well where do you think whites came from? EUROPE! Where do you think blacks came from? AFRICA! Seriously, your comment is the stupidest comment I have ever seen. Next you're gonna try telling me I'm not white.

The reason I am defending white women is because I am white and love my race. All my maternal ancestors are white so I must defend their honor. It's too bad some other white men don't seem to think they need to defend the honor of their maternal ancestors.
What part of myopic about yourself you didn't understand, you simpleton? Americans are such race-conscious people, man. Yeah, in countries like Dominican Republic, where Trujillo, whom was half-Haitian himself, had vilified and treated Haitians with strong disdain thus pushing the border between DR and Haiti back towards the western part of Hispaniola - considered Dominicans to be Spanish.

You sound just as lame and stupid as a Dominican calling themselves Spanish, when really Dominicans are of West African, Taino, and Castillian (a region of Spain) nationalities.

I cannot argue with mitigated fools such as yourself. You probably are poisoning those women down there with your "whiteness" and that's probably the reason they are even bothering with you. If White women are so genuine and loyal, take your myopic gringo ass back across la frontera and go to Austin or Houston where simpletons like you harbor.

Que maldito gabacho....Ud. me besa por mi culazo grandote, tú caga de mierda.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on August 31st, 2011, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
What part of myopic about yourself you didn't understand, you simpleton? Americans are such race-conscious people, man. Yeah, in countries like Dominican Republic, where Trujillo, whom was half-Haitian himself, had vilified and treated Haitians with strong disdain thus pushing the border between DR and Haiti back towards the western part of Hispaniola - considered Dominicans to be Spanish.

You sound just as lame and stupid as a Dominican calling themselves Spanish, when really Dominicans are of West African, Taino, and Castillian (a region of Spain) nationalities.

I cannot argue with mitigated fools such as yourself. You probably are poisoning those women down there with your "whiteness" and that's probably the reason they are even bothering with you. If White women are so genuine and loyal, take your myopic gringo ass back across la frontera and go to Austin or Houston where simpletons like you harbor.
Half of your post is totally irrelevant to the discussion at hand, so I will simply say that the only Mexican girls I date are the white ones, the ones of unmixed Spanish descent. As a result, the women I date are of the same race as me.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Maybe a White Supremacist site would be more better for you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

AmericanInMexico, you are making this out to be a bigger deal than it really is. If some subset of white men do not want white women, then it is their personal preference. The why shouldnt matter to you. You have your life and they have theirs.

However, I do happen to have a couple of correspondence friends I chat with from boards similar to this one. The general consensus is very simple: White women from anywhere in the world are sullied by the terrible treatment men receive from white women here at home. After that, certain men never trust white women again, because white women simply remind them of the dreaded American women. That's the best explanation you're ever going to get.

Are you concerned about this because the white race is supposedly dying out? That will never happen for one. And secondly, what must be addressed is female empowerment rather than men's refusal to date/marry. If female empowerment weren't out of control, then men would fulfill their natural roles. Change something on one side of an equation and of course the other side must change as well. I believe it was Newton who said for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. There it is.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Dude, it doesn't take much intelligence to see that it is WHITE WOMEN who are the MOST spoiled of all American women. Sure, ALL American women are pure shit, but it is white women who are the absolute worst of this. We've all seen how white women think they are some kind of princess that deserves to be pampered- my god, what spoiled little brats they are!

So that is basically my one rule- avoid white women like the plague. They are the most arrogant of all women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Taco wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:If an Asian man can appreciate white women, why can't the white men on this site appreciate them too?
The reason I don't like them(I don't hate them) is because I'm smart. White women are high risk investments, dating them is like taking all your money and your self esteem and throwing on to a fire and expecting something good to happen. If your too stupid to figure out the end result then you got whats coming to you. However, most career woman from any industrialized countries are going to have "issues" it doesn't matter if there white or not, you will always be her personal bitch. Sorry, not my idea of a fun time.
Great answer. White AMERICAN women are the most likely to divorce you, cheat on you, steal half your money in the divorce courts, etc. They don't know how to cook or clean, but are just a bunch of spoiled little brats and overgrown children.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Black guy here!

I love white women the most out of all "races" of women. I always have and always will. I don't hate American women. I hate what American women have become. This country has deteriorated in less than 50 years.

I am only 26 though. Of all the white men I have ever known, I would say 80% of them liked Asian women. Nowadays? Asian women are the norm. Every time I think of an Asian woman, I know she will have a white guy as her man 99.9% of the time. That's how crazy it is. Nothing wrong with that, but you are wrong with the Asian women thing.

You know what is strange? White men on here say black women are so great, but I think black women are monsters. I think white women are great, but white men on here say white women are the scum of the planet.

It's perspective, baby!

P.S. Nigerians are not black. Look at my Facebook profile and look at a person from Africa. Our features are completely different. I have light/medium brown skin and Africans are much darker like a Hershey's dark chocolate bar. It is like night and day.

Europeans and whites from North America look completely different especially the ones by the Mediterranean Sea. The skin is much darker like olive colored. Whites from North America have paler skin.

Black people in America are mixed. I am Cherokee Indian, African (I don't know what country) and a little Spanish. Africans? Different story. You can tell the difference. If I can tell a "black" person from Africa and a black American, you can tell a European from a white person from America.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Adama wrote:AmericanInMexico, you are making this out to be a bigger deal than it really is. If some subset of white men do not want white women, then it is their personal preference. The why shouldnt matter to you. You have your life and they have theirs.

However, I do happen to have a couple of correspondence friends I chat with from boards similar to this one. The general consensus is very simple: White women from anywhere in the world are sullied by the terrible treatment men receive from white women here at home. After that, certain men never trust white women again, because white women simply remind them of the dreaded American women. That's the best explanation you're ever going to get.

Are you concerned about this because the white race is supposedly dying out? That will never happen for one. And secondly, what must be addressed is female empowerment rather than men's refusal to date/marry. If female empowerment weren't out of control, then men would fulfill their natural roles. Change something on one side of an equation and of course the other side must change as well. I believe it was Newton who said for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. There it is.
Repped!

I have never heard a white guy speak like this before. I thought only blacks did this whole "we are going to be extinct! stop dating other races! Mate with your own, please!"

This thread is funny though. Attraction is not a choice. I am not attracted to my people aka black women. I feel like I am having lust for my sister (only child, by the way). I have been attracted to white women since I was 6. The first white girl to like me was in 1st grade. I am also attracted to other races of women. Black women? Not really attracted to them unless they are mixed or they look Latina.

It's personal preference.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Black guy here!

I love white women the most out of all "races" of women. I always have and always will. I don't hate American women. I hate what American women have become. This country has deteriorated in less than 50 years.

I am only 26 though. Of all the white men I have ever known, I would say 80% of them liked Asian women. Nowadays? Asian women are the norm. Every time I think of an Asian woman, I know she will have a white guy as her man 99.9% of the time. That's how crazy it is. Nothing wrong with that, but you are wrong with the Asian women thing.

You know what is strange? White men on here say black women are so great, but I think black women are monsters. I think white women are great, but white men on here say white women are the scum of the planet.

It's perspective, baby!

P.S. Nigerians are not black. Look at my Facebook profile and look at a person from Africa. Our features are completely different. I have light/medium brown skin and Africans are much darker like a Hershey's dark chocolate bar. It is like night and day.

Europeans and whites from North America look completely different especially the ones by the Mediterranean Sea. The skin is much darker like olive colored. Whites from North America have paler skin.

Black people in America are mixed. I am Cherokee Indian, African (I don't know what country) and a little Spanish. Africans? Different story. You can tell the difference. If I can tell a "black" person from Africa and a black American, you can tell a European from a white person from America.
Yea, for some reason opposites seem to be attracting. White likes black, black likes white, etc.

But as for saying that white women are the most spoiled of all American women, I don't think that's just a matter of perspective. White women have been intentionally put on a pedestal by the media, and that is why the white women think they are princesses, because the media has been telling them that all their lives.

As for white men with asian women, I have noticed that also. Asian women are the new trophy wives, and white women hate it. I think one reason white men choose asian women is because asian women are generally more humble than white women. Also, I have seen on many occasions how white women are RACIST towards asian women, calling them "mail order brides, prostitutes, whores, etc". The racism of white American women really makes me sick. It's obvious that they are just envious of asian women because asian women are much higher quality than them.

White American women are just like a bunch of spoiled little children that were told they could have it all, but they ended up with nothing. And I would also bet that the statistic of over 50 percent of American women are single without a boyfriend or husband applies MOSTLY to white women.

So the white American women are just a bunch of bitter and angry shrewds, because now they are having a hard time even finding a man, because most white men are running after asian women like they are hot meat! (and they are!)

Poor wittle babies... things aren't looking too good for white American women at this point.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book